Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisychain4

VIP Member
Wow Puzzles thats fast! Very good turnaround.
P.S I am experiencing similar YT issues to what you are experiencing. I am seeing played videos which I know I havent played
---

Todays video starts off as hello blah blah. I have been awake since 5am and its not even 6am yet. < Precisely why she said she felt angry when she was on a ward. No way could she be recording videos before 6am on a ward where others are sleeping. The exact reason why T wanted a private room. I am still shocked that people on this thread said they would be fine with someone chatting into a camera etc etc. Before 6am when people are in there sick? T was angry on the ward because she couldnt vlog as she pleased.
---

No I cant watch that.
"Today I am going home in an ambulance and that made me think, because my dad went in an ambulance. Yes dad went in an ambulance and I am going in an ambulance, what will Amma think?"
T your mum will surely know hospitals and ambulances are closely related and hospital transport comes in the form of an ambulance!!! Was she expecting a fire engine or a helicopter?
That woman makes drama out of nothing and talks for the sake of talking. Not even 6am and T is talking crapola aloud. Maybe the woman on the ward was shouting out about dying because her head was done in listening to crapola
Not convinced why Amma would be worrying too much about her EX being in an ambulance … what a strange thought process.
Patient transport ambulances aren’t exactly lights and siren affairs! Who really cares if it’s a train, a taxi, a tuk tuk or a bus … least of all an ambulance. So much time spent repeating infantile sentences and staring into space.
Amma is going along for the ride home with Tiffany …
Matt will be at home waiting.
Priceless !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is no-one finding what she said around the 10:38 mark weird?

She says, 'you know what I'm like, I don't really talk to any-(she stops mid sentence), I like talking to my tiffany thinks family'. Imagine being close friends or even extended family who have helped and been concerned for her(who's she's shown on videos too) and she goes onto say that I don't talk to anyone much and I trust thousands of strangers on the internet to comfort me. This might even be a lie so she can make the people gullible enough to give her money and buy her merch etc to feel special and like they share this really close connection with them - which they actually don't. Tiffany keeps a distance from her followers and only accepts 'good' comments

She goes on to say it's because she doesn't like to complain to those around her and likes talking to the TT family the most (imagine hearing that as Matt, her mum, her friends haha). But, I suspect it's more that the people irl including the doctors, friends, extended family remind her the gravity of her situation and ask questions which she can't dodge and block out and say tune in next time(probably why she stops talking to them or doesn't talk to them about it in the first place). Yet to the thousands of nameless people who she is showcasing exaggerated and grief stricken thumbnails to hook them in so they can pity and feel sorry her and just validate and provide her with comments which she can control are her true supporters and who she feels she can be herself around.

Either this is all a lie to create this false sense of close connection or we're seeing someone with a severe mental illness here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ladyt7087

VIP Member
In the first few seconds of the vid, I find myself asking - why in the world is she filming while the nurse is trying to access her nose cannula? Such idiocy on Ts part!

• Sick
  • Haha

Eddertillet

In today's video:

Loving Tiffany Thinks family ✅
Pee ✅
Cozy (3) ✅
We got this (5) ✅
Wires ✅
Yummy ✅
Tummy (3) ✅
Bum (4) ✅
Tick tick tick (4) ✅

• Haha

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I saw the comment that asked why she won't post up to date videos, she said I'm still recovering and she'd rather post these than nothing at all...:unsure: Makes no sense because what she's basically saying is she was more capable of filming in the hospital, right off a ventilator and hooked to a million wires than she is now at home almost 2 months after surgery...ok, so if this is the case then after these hospital videos it should jump straight to real time, she's not recording a thing from all this time being home? HA! It's astonishing what her fans will believe.
I assume we are seeing edited highlights (I use the words advisedly!), so she must have spent quite a bit of time with her phone in her hand, despite her being covered in wires and being constantly turned from side to side.

There is no logical reason why she could not at least post a written real time update about how she is getting on all these weeks later apart from of course she wants her tribe to be twitching for the next video. Telling people how she is now would negate the need for them to sit through the endless, tortuous footage for a nugget of info.

So utterly cynical, and they are all falling for it.

• Heart
"Amma wants to brush my hair, she hates when my hair is like this. You know i'm never going to brush my hair, ever, so she always likes to sort it out for me."

5 hospital videos so far and she didn't even tell how many hours was her surgery, how many surgeons, did it go as planned etc. Nothing.
Omg Eddie - check out 21:23 in this video - she says she's had a detox from everything: social media, family, friends, tiffany thinks family. THIS WOMAN!!! And she goes onto say that this is her time to put herself first. What exactly have poor Amma/ Matt and her family been doing all this time? Putting her needs and wants first, she even admitted in her tea with tiffany thinks videos that they'd get their life back if I don't have to go with this surgery.

Is she just saying things to say things? Does she not think how it would make people feel or when there's proof of things that show the exact opposite.

• Wow
  • Sick

ginnyw

VIP Member
I would only watch now if she did a vlog in real time. An update on how she's feeling now, today. But it will never be that, of course. Even when we come to the end of the endless hospital vlogs we will then have the 'arriving home, CANCER' and 'first full day home, CANCER' and 'first visitors, CANCER' to get through and none of it is remotely helpful, interesting or even honest. So I've bowed right out, but still love to check in here and see what my Bitchin' Tattle Family are up to, of course!

• Heart
At the very start, after she says the names one of the nurses said ‘you could’ve given us warning’ so did she even ask the nurses if it would be okay to film them or did they just get there and Amma is pointing a camera at them and do they know it’s not just for her family and it’s went on YouTube to thousands of people?

• Wow
  • Sick

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
Actually, that question is still there, as I just saw it just as previously posted. Here it is:
Oh weird I saw it when it was posted, but when I go back it has gone 🤔
---

I wish I could recap but I could not stomach it for long. She was walking up the stairs and said she is going home tomorrow. Then a lot of nothing, then BUM BUM and I had to stop.
--
Oh god, she even writes it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screenshot_20230207-190743_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Here is a brief synopsis of her case:
She had a T4BN1bM0 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer tumor prior to any treatment. This was locally advanced colorectal cancer. Post chemo-radio-therapy, the tumor grade became T4BN1cM0.
For colorectal cancers, T4B designates a tumor that has grown out of the colorectal area and has adhered to or invaded nearby organs. The cancer she had was therefore locally advanced, and remained that way, even after the chemo-radio-therapy.
The N1c means that tumor nodules are present. Tumor nodules are cancerous regions that are discontinuous with the primary tumor.
There were also other parameters that described her case, but the relative good news was that distant metastases were not present. (That is what the M0 designation means.)

Tiffany did mention in one of her videos with the key words 'organs' and 'removed' in the title that the following was going to be removed: colon (At the time she had made that video, only part of the colon was going to be removed.), rectum, uterus, ovaries, and vagina, with the bladder remaining in question.
Pelvic exenteration surgery is when most pelvic organs are removed, but some may remain. That depends upon where the cancer has spread.
Tiffany had a partial pelvic exenteration (as opposed to total pelvic exenteration) because her bladder was preserved. The type of exenteration she most likely had was a posterior pelvic exenteration, which is surgery to remove all or part of the colon, rectum, uterus, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. The reason she has an incision also in the front of her body is because the female reproductive organs were removed from the belly.
(When laparoscopic surgery is done to remove the uterus, there is no big incision, but a series of small ones to detach the uterus from the abdomen. The uterus is then pulled out via the vaginal opening. However, in cases of cancer or when the uterus is filled with big fibroids, the uterus and other organs need to be removed the 'traditional' way: from an incision in the belly area.)
Much earlier Tiffanythinks threads on this forum have extensive medical detail on her case, as many of us would link medical journal articles pertaining to colorectal cancers and even publications from her surgeon, Dr. Shahnawaz Rashid.
Thank you for your response. I forgot about the organs being removed video and/or thought those were just "possibles". I just didn't remember her ever saying cancer had spread to ALL the reproductive organs but your T4B explanation of it spreading to nearby organs clears that up a bit. I'm sure I read that in old threads but forgot.

As for this video itself, I was a little taken aback by the fact she said she never cries or is demanding...that video where NO BIOPSY TAKEN sprang to mind where she had a huge fit when she couldn't see HER surgeon, until yes, they got her surgeon to see her and calm her down. I also noticed the complete change in her mental state once she had a private room. I don't know why but I felt her need to overly explain this ward change/private room was compensating for something.

• Heart

Daisychain4

VIP Member
She should have made a compilation of all the video's she has in the hospital, just one vlog about it and go on. And if she can't talk about what happened, just take a break from youtube. What she's doing now is just milking the cow for more money;
Yes, cash cow 🤔, oops … cash rabbit 🐇! HA

• Haha
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
Yes, curious what year that would’ve been. From some cursory reading, it looks like somewhere around 1990 was the last of the 8 bed wards. Everything went to single or double after that.

It seems that part of the reason they did away with wards was because now patients can be monitored remotely, so no need to walk around all the beds in one area. What’s the reason for keeping them in the UK?
Don't have the money to reconstruct hospitals? Trusts are closing down hospitals due to lack of money. We need more hospitals, not private rooms.

---

To be honest I would have done the exact same thing if I was in Tiffany's position. I too have spent some hospital addmissions on a busy and loud 9 bed ward. This was all fine (but no real privacy) but I coped. However this all changed after spending a horrific night seeing a young lady in her 30's almost die and be resuscitated in the bed Infront of mine. To say I was traumatised was an under statement. Tiffany has had major surgery and in a lot of discomfort and hearing the sounds of somebody screaming throughout the night and shouting about death would be enough to make the strongest of people emotionally fragile. There is never any harm in asking to move if you think it is in your beat interest. The worst you'll get is a 'no' but at least you tried.
Yeah not nice, but not nice for the patient and family either.
My husband is currently on palliative care in hospital because our local hospice is full. We don't get the luxury of a private room. It is what it is. At least we have access to healthcare unlike many other countries that have no access to healthcare.
I feel differently to most. The NHS have extended my husbands life and given me and our children extra years we wouldn't have had with him. He reached 30 and we never expected it, never.
My experience has been that those with terminal illnesses really appreciate the NHS. Other patients tend to moan, find fault and yes........ complain about ward experiences.

Last edited:
  • Heart

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Something tells me her histology results weren't good. In the one at home vid she did, she was very down, looked worried, almost resigned. And she said it's in god's hands and that the medical team did their best. None of those statements was positive or happy sounding.
it might also be why she's padded the last couple of weeks with hospital vlogs?
And it's horrible for her if she did get bad news. I couldn't imagine going thru that surgery to be told well, it didn't really work. :( But it's also ridiculous that her history of drawing things out and not giving any information or worthy updates on her channel make it so that everyone has to speculate how she's doing. Why the secrecy with results in almost every video she puts out? Results are a HUGE part of a cancer journey, it's what you fight for, having clear scans or treatment progress. And we never really hear the outcomes as a straightforward statement, it's always a round about answer or saying she'll address it later but never does...it's amazing really.

• Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what this scar (circled) is? It doesnt look fresh though.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 181153.png

---

Ok Tiff, enough with the dramatic clickbait thumbnails ok. Here. There's the alternate thumbnail taken from the same vlog.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 183224.png

Got my princess pink private room now.
Screenshot 2023-01-27 183131.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I've just been told one of my friends has bile duct/liver cancer. GP has been throwing antibiotics at her for weeks. She was called into hospital and told yesterday, utterly gutting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Tiffany really doesn’t come across as very smart or articulate in her vlogs - I wonder if she’s really like that, or if she just plays up the ditzy-girl persona on camera because she thinks it’s cute. I find it hard to believe she’s a qualified healthcare professional who worked as an optometrist prior to getting sick, yet doesn’t even know how to ask her doctors basic questions!?

Is she just playing stupid because she’s in denial about the seriousness of her condition? I know everyone copes differently but her specific brand of blind optimism cannot be good for her or her loved ones, and I really wish she’d sought counselling when she was first diagnosed.

I wish Tiffany all the best for her recovery from this surgery and hope she manages to beat the cancer, or at least live a fulfilling life with it for as long as possible. I really do. But the way she’s documenting her illness (or claiming to do so) is beginning to wear thin.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
You guys make me laugh. I am feeling absolutely crappy, but the comments always make me laugh. Thankyou ALL :)

• Heart