Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At about the 5:55 to 6:05 time in the video "Critical Care Unit to Hospital Ward *cancer*, Tiffany gives the indication that day 4 in the critical care unit is a Monday. From about 5:55 to 6:05, she says "because I've been here for a long time". Then, she mumbles as she seemingly reviews the days she has been in the hospital, ending with 'Monday (at about the 6:02 time) --4 days in here.' Apparently, she was mentally reviewing the days from Thursday, Dec. 15, to Monday. Inclusive of Monday, she would have been in the critical care unit for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), and this was her forth day, which, as per the manner in which she was counting the days, clearly enough ended with 'Monday' under her breath.
As indicated months ago with the disappearing date of Dec. 15 (Someone had written that date in her one of her comments sections months ago, and it was quickly deleted.), that date was most likely her surgery date.
I think you are right. I used to think it would have been the 12th but the 15th is probably right. So how many days overall did she spend in the hospital?

Reactions: 7
For anyone thats watched all T's videos....

After she disappeared and people got all upset because they felt 'abandoned' by her. T posted to say that she was sorry she was out of touch for so long, but she had been in critical care longer than expected due to some complications.
Have those complications been discussed yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

After she disappeared and people got all upset because they felt 'abandoned' by her. T posted to say that she was sorry she was out of touch for so long, but she had been in critical care longer than expected due to some complications.
Cant have been anything very serious if they punted her out of hospital and sent her home after 2 weeks

Reactions: 13
Yes that’s probably right that it was the 15th.
So given Tiffany has made vlogs for each day post surgery, currently 4, it seems that the first vlog we saw on Day 1 was in fact her very first day after surgery?
I was initially thinking she was implying that she was ventilated post op, but given she is saying it’s Day 4 and we have a video for the other days, she actually wasn’t ventilated post op at all. She is probably referring to the period between recovery direct to ICU where she was extubated very possibly the following morning after returning from surgery the previous evening/night.
All in all what I guess I’m saying is .., she really did pull the camera out right after surgery, like right after surgery!

That’s one desperate lady!
Desperate for attention to the point of scary.
Yes that was day 1. Straight from theatre.
Remember the next video which shows Amma & Matt walking into the Royal Marsden? He says its day 2.

Yes that is the same person I believe!
I think it’s fine to be able to follow and comment on both sites as long as you don’t misconstrue the ethics and respect expected and attached to both platforms and try to humiliate and question opinions.

I do believe Fluffy was/is still commenting on both sites but I don’t take much notice of what is being said over on YT … what I have seen here on TL from that person has been very respectful and kind.
Yes absolutely they can leave messages on YouTube and here. I just feel sorry for them because I remember they were so sad/in shock that T didn’t tell her followers her surgery date, and everyone felt lied to. I remember how upset fluffy was about being misled about the surgery date to now saying t is an inspiration. And yes, fluffy froggy has been very kind.

• Haha
I think you are right. I used to think it would have been the 12th but the 15th is probably right. So how many days overall did she spend in the hospital?
15th was always the date I had it as, so she was in ICU/HDU from 16th until 20th? She posted on the 21st that she had gone to a ward, then that she was going, or had gone home by the 31st. So max days is 16 but probably a few days less.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was gonna watch but switched it off as soon as she started saying the blue curtains reminds her of her Tiffany thinks blue nonsense. The blue curtains make her smile. Matt reminded her the blue curtains are the we got this blue heart? He is as mad as her.

Question for everyone.. does anyone know why her subscribers call her ‘little rabbit?’ .. when I read those comments with ‘little rabbit’ and a rabbit emoji i wince a bit in cringe lol 🙊

If you’re not watching the new video, you’re not missing much. We have learned how she treats her cold sores, after her physio she has realized how mentally and emotionally draining it is, as the operation has taken her abilities to do ‘easy things’ that she could do before like turning on her back or side. She feels stuck with ‘wires on her bodyShe is moved to the ward.
she has a held hand fan and a floor fan.
her surgeon has ‘taken the cancer out, and now they have to test each of the cells’ and she said ‘we don’t have a lot of information right now’ it’s all about recovery. Surgeon said everything is good regarding the stoma and she’ll have a blood transfusion to make her ‘stronger’.. she mentions ir was good to see her surgeon and he’s very confident with everything happening- vague, but that’s nice to know. T has her ‘pain killer button’ which she likes as she’s in control of when she can take it. She also would like a cream scone and jam with a cup of tea.
I fast forwarded the video a bit, probably missing some other things she mentioned- but to me she looks like her old self. Hope she is doing well currently.
They have to test each of the cancer cells? They say that in one tip of a pencil there is over a million cells. How many cells does a tumour contain? Must be billions! Pathology are gonna be there some time testing each cell :D She does have a strange way with words.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Well I have done a critical assessment in my head and have concluded that any, if any, complication did arise, it surly wasn’t a complication’ of any magnitude! Complications rendering people too sick to move out of ICU don’t equate to ‘I have my camera and today I’m going to hold it up nice and still and get some dramatic footage of myself in a critical condition’ .., sorry, that’s not happening and I’m happy to be corrected if anyone thinks critical stands for otherwise.
Possibly Tiffany’s longer stay in a critical area (not necessarily ICU) was probably more along the lines of the staff not being able to wean the epidural analgesia to a level that policy permitted in the less acute surgical ward.
With strong narcotic analgesia comes dropping oxygen saturation requiring nasal prong oxygen, so perhaps it was that? Wards manage that concern so again, not a major complication.
Tiffany love’s dramatic language and text, so using the word complication would ring her bell but realistically, it ain’t chiming up at the Cathedral so the bells were more likely attached to her Uggs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Well I have done a critical assessment in my head and have concluded that any, if any, complication did arise, it surly wasn’t a complication’ of any magnitude! Complications rendering people too sick to move out of ICU don’t equate to ‘I have my camera and today I’m going to hold it up nice and still and get some dramatic footage of myself in a critical condition’ .., sorry, that’s not happening and I’m happy to be corrected if anyone thinks critical stands for otherwise.
Possibly Tiffany’s longer stay in a critical area (not necessarily ICU) was probably more along the lines of the staff not being able to wean the epidural analgesia to a level that policy permitted in the less acute surgical ward.
With strong narcotic analgesia comes dropping oxygen saturation requiring nasal prong oxygen, so perhaps it was that? Wards manage that concern so again, not a major complication.
Tiffany love’s dramatic language and text, so using the word complication would ring her bell but realistically, it ain’t chiming up at the Cathedral so the bells were more likely attached to her Uggs!
i got the impression the 4 day stay was management of pain (thankfully we are not seeing the high pain times) and things were beeping pretty often..seems 02 still not good but maybe that is normal.

• Heart

You mean that first ever instagram post after the long absence? No she never clarified what these complications were and can't imagine her to do that as her aim is to be as vague as possible to get people guessing and interested for the next clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks Daisy :)

The Royal Marsden have 2 hospitals. One where T had chemo and was in hospital with C Diff (Royal Marsden Sutton) and the other is where T had surgery at Xmas (Royal Marsden Chelsea)
Chelsea has a CCU, but for patients that need step up care to intensive care, they are sent by mobile intensive care facilities to the unit at Sutton.
T was in the critical care unit following surgery.
In her posts following surgery she called it its correct name CCU, but in her videos she calls it ICU.

Was gonna watch but switched it off as soon as she started saying the blue curtains reminds her of her Tiffany thinks blue nonsense. The blue curtains make her smile. Matt reminded her the blue curtains are the we got this blue heart? He is as mad as her.

They have to test each of the cancer cells? They say that in one tip of a pencil there is over a million cells. How many cells does a tumour contain? Must be billions! Pathology are gonna be there some time testing each cell :D She does have a strange way with words.
She used to point out blue objects as reminding her of the blue heart nonsense, like a mug, bullet journal, etc. Like "awwwwww, look, it's blue like my blue tiffanythinks heart! They must be mad.

As she is not educated about her cancer or any cancer for that matter, she does not really know what she is talking about when she mentions the cancer. Like instead of 'cancer' or 'tumour' she keeps saying 'cancer cells' 😅 The infamous 'If he sees cancer cells during the biopsy, then he will not take a biopsy and it's straight to surgery' or 'T4b means the size of the tumour and that the tumour is big' and 'Adenocarcinoma is a rare cancer'.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Quick someone tell Darling and Tiff that very likely the surgical drapes were also blue, just perfect perfect perfect for Tiff. 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You mean that first ever instagram post after the long absence? No she never clarified what these complications were and can't imagine her to do that as her aim is to be as vague as possible to get people guessing and interested for the next clue.

She used to point out blue objects as reminding her of the blue heart nonsense, like a mug, bullet journal, etc. They must be mad.
As she is not educated about her cancer or any cancer for that matter, she does not really know what she is talking about when she mentions the cancer. Like instead of 'cancer' or 'tumour' she keeps saying 'cancer cells' 😅 The infamous "They saw cancer cells during the biopsy" or "T4b means that the tumour is big" and "Adenocarcinoma is a rare cancer".
Hey Leonor Hello!

Yes anything blue and her family point out its the same blue as her tiffany thinks heart? The ring that her auntie bought her as got a light blue stone in it, the journal is a light blue, as is the phone case. All remind her of the tiffany thinks 'blue'. Now the curtains are NAVY blue, but they too remind Matt of the tiffanys thinks blue? At this point I think T and family associate every blue shade with the blue heart, or maybe Matt is stuck for conversation and just comes out with anything :)

When T said her surgeon spotted cancer cells in her colon? He must have amazing eyesight. No need for pathology to use the super dooper microscopes, just get T's surgeon on the job :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So if she had her surgery on 12/12 as I've always believed ( and she dud hit at it when talking about ten moving her as she counted back to 'monday' ) She's 6 weeks post op tomorrow. By that time with both my cancer surgeries I was pretty much out of pain except for my chronic lower back pain which was exacerbated both times by the period lying flat on the op table and inactivity whilst my wounds were still healing.
I think it's pretty clear that Tiffany's surgery was many times worse than anything I've experienced. Hopefully she is starting to get some improvement in her bladder function by now as that is miserable, I know.

That's interesting-i thought counted forwards from Monday. I've always thought Monday because it was just before the heavy snow but some said they saw a little evidence of snow on her journey in- there was no snow in our area until the monday 11/12.

There was also a board with 'Monday' on near her bed in the first vlog she uploaded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
There is a new youtube video from the Krocks! It's about her surgery, very clear and informative. Why can't Tiffany do it like this?

Perhaps Tiffany also had a 'laparotomy'? Just remembered that we don't know whether she had a keyhole robotic surgery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There is a new youtube video from the Krocks! It's about her surgery, very clear and informative. Why can't Tiffany do it like this?

Perhaps Tiffany also had a 'laparotomy'? Just remembered that we don't know whether she had a keyhole robotic surgery.
Yes I just watched it. Talk about inspirational...I think Jessica has a career ahead doing motivational speaking to woman with cancer. Wow...this one was great...covered many days and got us right up to speed. I get the feeling that pending 100% confirmation of path reports this may have at least at this point been curative. I heard lots of realistic hope in her comments...but yet cautious. She looks great given the extent of the surgery. What a couple.

• Heart
Yes I just watched it. Talk about inspirational...I think Jessica has a career ahead doing motivational speaking to woman with cancer. Wow...this one was great...covered many days and got us right up to speed. I get the feeling that pending 100% confirmation of path reports this may have at least at this point been curative. I heard lots of realistic hope in her comments...but yet cautious. She looks great given the extent of the surgery. What a couple.
They are amazing. I got emotional when Brian was waiting for her. Yes, talk about inspirational! They are both wise and mature and they explain everything so well. I liked it that Jessica included some of the prep too and the whole thing is really educational. Jessica knows what she is talking about. She knows the medical terminology and what that means. And there are no intrusive moments. I also have a good feeling; hopefully curative!

• Heart
They are amazing. I got emotional when Brian was waiting for her. Yes, talk about inspirational! They are both wise and mature and they explain everything so well. I liked it that Jessica included some of the prep too and the whole thing is really educational. Jessica knows what she is talking about. She knows the medical terminology and what that means. And there are no intrusive moments. I also have a good feeling; hopefully curative!
Watching Jessica and Brian is the perfect antidote to Tiffany and Matt!!! I have a good feeling that after advocating for this surgery it will end up being the right choice. She did have some at Mayo that did not want to do it. .What a lesson is how to advocate for yourself. Sometimes you even have to get a second opinion in your own cancer clinic of choice. I can't get over how good she looks....fortunately even though they marked her for the stoma I don't think she got one...not sure but I think she would have said given her candor.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.