Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna watch but switched it off as soon as she started saying the blue curtains reminds her of her Tiffany thinks blue nonsense. The blue curtains make her smile. Matt reminded her the blue curtains are the we got this blue heart? He is as mad as her.

They have to test each of the cancer cells? They say that in one tip of a pencil there is over a million cells. How many cells does a tumour contain? Must be billions! Pathology are gonna be there some time testing each cell :D She does have a strange way with words.
hahah. I questioned the same thing. I don’t only think she has a strange way with words.. but that’s what she genuinely believes. Like when the other surgeon, (not her surgeon) couldn’t take the biopsy and she believed that they couldn’t take it because the cancer was gone.. sigh..

For anyone thats watched all T's videos....

After she disappeared and people got all upset because they felt 'abandoned' by her. T posted to say that she was sorry she was out of touch for so long, but she had been in critical care longer than expected due to some complications.
Have those complications been discussed yet?
good point.. I’m sure we’ll see it in an upcoming shocking thumbnail and video title. But no mention of it throughout the video.

Reactions: 10
Watching Jessica and Brian is the perfect antidote to Tiffany and Matt!!! I have a good feeling that after advocating for this surgery it will end up being the right choice. She did have some at Mayo that did not want to do it. .What a lesson is how to advocate for yourself. Sometimes you even have to get a second opinion in your own cancer clinic of choice. I can't get over how good she looks....fortunately even though they marked her for the stoma I don't think she got one...not sure but I think she would have said given her candor.
Can't believe how different they are from Tiffany and Matt. Polar opposites. And the age difference is only tiny.
That was eye-opening how she advocated for herself. She listened to several doctors' views and then made a decision. I hope that was a right choice and I'm hoping there was no cancer in the liver. I think she said there was a 1% chance of her ending up with a stoma and she did not mention it now so I'm sure it did not happen. Still, the surgical cut is large, it was a major surgery.

A potentially stupid question alert: I'm just thinking that Tiffany had some muscles from her legs removed and put in her pelvis to fill the void. Wouldn't Jessica also need something to fill the empty space from the surgery? I understand she had her uterus and one ovary removed and the other ovary and fallopian tubes have been removed before.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe how different they are from Tiffany and Matt. Polar opposites. And the age difference is only tiny.
That was eye-opening how she advocated for herself. She listened to several doctors' views and then made a decision. I hope that was a right choice and I'm hoping there was no cancer in the liver. I think she said there was a 1% chance of her ending up with a stoma and she did not mention it now so I'm sure it did not happen. Still, the surgical cut is large, it was a major surgery.

A potentially stupid question alert: I'm just thinking that Tiffany had some muscles from her legs removed and put in her pelvis to fill the void. Wouldn't Jessica also need something to fill the empty space from the surgery? I understand she had her uterus and one ovary removed and the other ovary and fallopian tubes have been removed before.
No. The bowel moves around and gets ‘cozy’ to fill big voids. Total hysterectomy (everything reproductive) but not including vagina is quite a common operation from days gone by. It’s so much more refined now but it never caused major concerns in the past and it shouldn’t for Jessica now.
I’m so excited for them … total definition of ‘cancer influencer’ and such a lovely grounded couple. I wish her all the best on her journey forward ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No. The bowel moves around and gets ‘cozy’ to fill big voids. Total hysterectomy (everything reproductive) but not including vagina is quite a common operation from days gone by. It’s so much more refined now but it never caused major concerns in the past and it shouldn’t for Jessica now.
I’m so excited for them … total definition of ‘cancer influencer’ and such a lovely grounded couple. I wish her all the best on her journey forward ❤
Thank you that makes sense!

Reactions: 7
No, that's the operation I had in 2005 for adenomyosis, by which time my uterus was the size of a 7 month pregnancy. Everything just moves back to fill the space.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, that's the operation I had in 2005 for adenomyosis, by which time my uterus was the size of a 7 month pregnancy. Everything just moves back to fill the space.
So in Tiffany's case, there was a void because many big organs (colon, rectum, vagina, uterus, ovaries, cervix, fallopian tubes) were removed and there was nothing to fill the space, yes? On the other hand, Jessica still has the other organs, just not the reproductive ones.

Reactions: 8
Thank you that makes sense!
Tiffany had way more out than Jessica....actually she had the traditional total ab hysterectomy with the addition of omentum and I think many lymph nodes. That scar she described was much larger than most so it was more extensive but still left enough and as mentioned I guess things just fill in. But what her surgery went like 9 hours or something...it was major and very "hectic" I am sure! No question Tiffany's surgery was about as big as it gets and thus recovery will be much longer. Before Tiffany's vlogs I did not know a surgery of that magnitude was even possible.

Reactions: 9
For anyone thats watched all T's videos....

After she disappeared and people got all upset because they felt 'abandoned' by her. T posted to say that she was sorry she was out of touch for so long, but she had been in critical care longer than expected due to some complications.
Have those complications been discussed yet?
She alluded to needing to get her pain under control

A good question. I still don't get the point of (apart from the views and the money) releasing footage from 6 weeks ago. If she is not ready and does not have the energy, then just post nothing like any other youtuber.

Attachments

Last edited:
So I looked up Jessica with all the talk about comparing her to T and how T should take a leaf out of Jessica's book etc? Brian and Jessica already ran their own website and social media channels long before Jessica was diagnosed with cancer? Their website is full of affiliate links, is clear they was making money long before.

T gets lots of moaning because her videos are full of 'fluff'? So are Jessica's. What she is packing for hospital, what toiletries she is going to take. Which teddy bears she is taking with her.
Other than Jessica being more forthcoming (but she has her partner helping her with it full time), both are making money from vlogging and both fill with 'fluff' fillers.
Although Jessica's fluff is to make money from advertising it. Today she has updated her amazon and added the 'squatty potty'

There is a new youtube video from the Krocks! It's about her surgery, very clear and informative. Why can't Tiffany do it like this?

Perhaps Tiffany also had a 'laparotomy'? Just remembered that we don't know whether she had a keyhole robotic surgery.
It's like comparing an actress to a random extra appearing in a couple of shows. The Krocks have experience of vlogging and making money. And the obvious thing is Jessica doesn't do it alone, she has Brian by her side. Matt appears in some of Tiffanys videos, but its very obvious that he isn't a fan of the camera.

Last edited:
So I looked up Jessica with all the talk about comparing her to T and how T should take a leaf out of Jessica's book etc? Brian and Jessica already ran their own website and social media channels long before Jessica was diagnosed with cancer? Their website is full of affiliate links, is clear they was making money long before.

T gets lots of moaning because her videos are full of 'fluff'? So are Jessica's. What she is packing for hospital, what toiletries she is going to take. Which teddy bears she is taking with her.
Other than Jessica being more forthcoming (but she has her partner helping her with it full time), both are making money from vlogging and both fill with 'fluff' fillers.
It is true that they are making money through their channel but it does not bother me. I will make some points as to why. This is just my own opinion and feelings:
1) They provide a service. Their cancer content is informative, well-researched, and well-articulated.
2) They had a huge following even before the cancer. Their vegan cooking videos were popular. It's not like they are just milking the cancer for views and money.
3) Treatment in the US is not free.
4) They are genuine and are very grateful for the donations etc.

With Tiffany, none of the above applies (for me anyway). Making money from youtube is not what bothers us the most I think. It's the individual things which create a whole picture of the person. Tiffany wants the money and the youtube fame but does not do a good job (again, according to me).

Regarding fluff, I don't see what Jessica included as fluff. Yes she mentions what she takes to the hospital but it's brief and some of it is informative. Tiffany's fluff has no meaning, it's just fluff.

Exactly! They had a business before the cancer, it's not like they saw a money making opportunity with the cancer and started milking it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tiffany had way more out than Jessica....actually she had the traditional total ab hysterectomy with the addition of omentum and I think many lymph nodes. That scar she described was much larger than most so it was more extensive but still left enough and as mentioned I guess things just fill in. But what her surgery went like 9 hours or something...it was major and very "hectic" I am sure! No question Tiffany's surgery was about as big as it gets and thus recovery will be much longer. Before Tiffany's vlogs I did not know a surgery of that magnitude was even possible.
Nobody know what Tiffany had removed unless I have missed a video of Tiffany explaining what she 'had out'.

[QUOTE="LeonorG, post: 13656147, member: 360945"

Regarding fluff, I don't see what Jessica included as fluff. Yes she mentions what she takes to the hospital but it's brief and some of it is informative. Tiffany's fluff has no meaning, it's just fluff.
[/QUOTE]

It's to make money, which is why the squatty potty was mentioned and then the amazon commision page updated today. https://www.amazon.com/shop/krocksinthekitchen/list/35KA31FZNSY1S?ref_=aip_sf_list_spv_ofs_mixed_d
I'm just curious as to why T gets flack for her merch and affiliate links, and posts suggesting she should take a leaf out of someone elses book when that person is doing the same thing, but is more experienced at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's to make money, which is why the squatty potty was mentioned and then the amazon commision page updated today. https://www.amazon.com/shop/krocksinthekitchen/list/35KA31FZNSY1S?ref_=aip_sf_list_spv_ofs_mixed_d
I'm just curious as to why T gets flack for her merch and affiliate links, and posts suggesting she should take a leaf out of someone elses book when that person is doing the same thing, but is more experienced at it.
Yes that does not bother me at all for reasons mentioned above. And now I'm interested in this squatty potty.

Forgot to add that while the Krocks already had a successful business as youtubers (with the vegan cooking videos etc), Tiffany made cancer her business. Tiffany's sponsorships, merch, etc started after gaining fame due to the cancer.

Last edited:
I guess when it’s all boiled down … the role of an influencer is basically fluff, fluffier and fluffiest!
Some do it better than others and some just talk nonsense and rely on tugging at people’s emotions to gather their following and subsequent income. It’s kind of like free reality tv up close and personal and you’re right, most are just doing the same as Tiffany but with clearer and more concise information.
I guess the question is if you’re prepared to invest time and energy and of course emotion into following these ‘freelance actors/actresses, who would you rather follow? The one who treats you like an idiot, feeds you nonsense and is deceitful or one who gives you the truthful information you want to hear and takes you with them on their journey … probably there’s fluff in both but at least in one there is a good picture of what a cancer journey looks like with realistic time lines, outcomes and results as they come to hand.
The fluffiest one has been going quite a long long time and still we aren’t up to scratch on the truth of it all … I get nothing back from my investment and it’s not worth my energy!

And some of these influencer people are even scary and threatening (you know who I mean Saydee) and are best avoided at all costs. Social media involvement needs to be attended with care & caution! Safety above all, even fluff!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes that does not bother me at all for reasons mentioned above. And now I'm interested in this squatty potty.

Forgot to add that while the Krocks already had a successful business as youtubers (with the vegan cooking videos etc), Tiffany made cancer her business. Tiffany's sponsorships, merch, etc started after gaining fame due to the cancer.
okay truth be told I got interested in the squatty potty too....I had never heard of it before. It makes sense. As someone that has no real issues in that department it makes sense and might make things even easier. I am not into purchasing "merch" manufactured for the channel but clicking a link is not an issue for me if someone makes a buck out of it. Same cost to me. I will say the Krocks are going to have some very large bills from this because they have to stay in Rochester for many nights before/after each step here. For some people it can be a tax deduction (the expenses/mileage etc) but going to Mayo for most is not that convenient. Of course it is a choice.
I think it just boils own to preferring one style of vlog to another...if some don't see the differences then fine...no right or wrong. Most of that packing was not linked items for Jessica and I found that interesting too as I have never had to pack for a longer stay,Ttat loose clothing is a real good reminder..don't want to show up in tighter fitting pants ! Nothing to wear out of hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
At about the 5:55 to 6:05 time in the video "Critical Care Unit to Hospital Ward *cancer*, Tiffany gives the indication that day 4 in the critical care unit is a Monday. From about 5:55 to 6:05, she says "because I've been here for a long time". Then, she mumbles as she seemingly reviews the days she has been in the hospital, ending with 'Monday (at about the 6:02 time) --4 days in here.' Apparently, she was mentally reviewing the days from Thursday, Dec. 15, to Monday. Inclusive of Monday, she would have been in the critical care unit for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), and this was her forth day, which, as per the manner in which she was counting the days, clearly enough ended with 'Monday' under her breath.
As indicated months ago with the disappearing date of Dec. 15 (Someone had written that date in her one of her comments sections months ago, and it was quickly deleted.), that date was most likely her surgery date.
So when did she start her vlogmas and how many days difference was the actual event vs the upload days? So many questions...

Does it matter? Probably not. But I'm still curious.

So when did she start her vlogmas and how many days difference was the actual event vs the upload days? So many questions...

Me too! I can’t help but be curious lol I think she started the Vlogmas in mid-November. Someone on here noticed the sell-by date on one of the items was 27 November. Those dates are usually 2-3 weeks later from the time you actually see them in the store. So I’m thinking around November 13th or thereabouts. I had to stop trying to make sense of the timelines, it was doing my head in lol ❤😂

• Haha

Hahaha … think she started opening the Advent Calendar around Thanksgiving in the US and vlogging calling it Vlogmas 🤣!
Seriously, it was November when Tiffany started filming but didn’t start to post until December 1.
So tried to fool everyone this was her day by day Vlogmas commencing December 1, when the films were anywhere between 1-2 weeks old.

She was caught out big time by a very clever Tattle member. From there everything went haywire … and people were not happy. Tiffany eventually confessed and admitted to the pre recordings.
She was even very crafty to edit out the London snow so viewers couldn’t put 2+2 together!
Once caught out she did give a few excuses, one being she was given a rushed surgery date and didn’t want to disappoint her loving family. It was all very much BS and a true case of liar 🤥 liar 🤥 pants on fire 🔥!

It was indeed a very hectic time 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A good question. I still don't get the point of (apart from the views and the money) releasing footage from 6 weeks ago. If she is not ready and does not have the energy, then just post nothing like any other youtuber.
She needs the money and attention. LOL she said 'I thought I won't see you guys for a very very long time' yet we're getting the same ol TiffanyThinks schedule of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday filled with more fluff. She always lies and says I don't know if I'll be able to edit and if you'll get a video out everytime - Like Tiff stop, the way you're addicted and need the money we all know you're not missing a day.

Btw, These affiliate links that creators have embed a cookie for 30-90 days depending on the retailer(in Tiffs case Amazon), and ANY subsequent purchase you make it earns a commission for whoevers link you last clicked on. So if you click a link to see a product, close your browser and a week later make an entirely unrelated purchase, they earn their commission on that. That's how they make their big bucks - if you end up buying a cart full of things while you last clicked on her link - she earns commission on that.

So, don't click on her links even if you're curious. Unless you do want to support her, but these creaters are never honest about this and sneaky about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs the money and attention. LOL she said 'I thought I won't see you guys for a very very long time' yet we're getting the same ol TiffanyThinks schedule of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday filled with more fluff. She always lies and says I don't know if I'll be able to edit and if you'll get a video out everytime - Like Tiff stop, the way you're addicted and need the money we all know you're not missing a day.

Btw, These affiliate links that creators have embed a cookie for 30-90 days depending on the retailer(in Tiffs case Amazon), and ANY subsequent purchase you make it earns a commission for whoevers link you last clicked on. So if you click a link to see a product, close your browser and a week later make an entirely unrelated purchase, they earn their commission on that. That's how they make their big bucks - if you end up buying a cart full of things while you last clicked on her link - she earns commission on that.

So, don't click on her links even if you're curious. Unless you do want to support her, but these creaters are never honest about this and sneaky about it.
And that’s my issue … deceit and sneaky! Hate it!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.