Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor guy. And he wants to help and raise money for others even though he does not have a huge following. Tiffany has a massive following but she does nothing good with it just fills her own greedy pockets and ego.

And yes, he would have more followers if he exploited the cancer more, like Tiffany. And like you said, longer videos are better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
JJ is selfless, helpful, empathetic, warm, and real. He's the polar opposite of Tiffany. I been following him for a while on Instagram.

As to his cancer care, he worked at a gas station when he was diagnosed so he may have/had private insurance or is on Medicaid.

• Heart
Tiffany's sensational titles "Cancer cells seen!" "Tumour too big!" "Cancer can spread!" "Tumour has grown! "Emotional PET scan" "I want to live!" "Scared and worried" - of course people click on these videos. She even named one "cancer, cancer, cancer *tea with tiffanythinks*" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
I am the same haha Actually when I think about all those people or stumble upon one on YT, lots of them are cancer sufferers or carers, probably not all of them are wealthy and they are so invested, it makes me a bit sad for them and angry at Tiffany …

Plus it’s quite unfair all those people buying her merchs whereas yesterday JJSingleton/ JJ5145 was trying to sell some T shirts to raise awareness about colorectal cancer and wanted to give the funds to research/a travel for colorectal cancer advocacy and he just needed to sell 15 more to achieve his goal, but he has no more than 1500 followers … He is very upfront about his journey and mental health, no denial and toxic positivity with him, soon he’s gonna have a biopsy of the tongue again, not a very fun procedure, he is so brave and has no followers maybe a bit more on TikTok hopefully, he only does shorts but I am sure that if the videos were a bit longer he would do a great job on YT, short format is not ideal for YT maybe it’s because of that … Or maybe it’s because he is a young man and not a young attractive girl like Tiffany … I don’t understand … Maybe it’s because he is not loving his YT family a lot a lot a lot … But he doesn’t even sell the shirts to make money for himself whereas he is in the States, hopefully his chemo/ immunotherapy treatment is covered by insurance / Medicaid Medicare or something I don’t know how it works but I hope it’s free because he probably cannot work with 3 chemos a month or more for 7 years … Do some of you know if everything is covered in US when you don’t work/ don’t have insurance anymore ? I keep wondering if some people die / don’t have access to cancer treatments because of lack of money/ insurance ? Hopefully it never happens, living in France with free healthcare like in UK, it makes me suffocate with rage to think it might happen to some people in US or well … I know it kind of happen in developing countries alas but hopefully cannot happen in US …
And subscribed to Jacob’s channel. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else been removed from Tiff's Insta? I haven't even posted and I appear to have been blocked, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else been removed from Tiff's Insta? I haven't even posted and I appear to have been blocked, lol.
No, I can see it, but I don’t do Insta generally, so have no obvious presence. We're you following and is it obvious that you are commenting on her YT too? He acct was down for a bit this morning, but came back up later.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No, I can see it, but I don’t do Insta generally, so have no obvious presence. We're you following and is it obvious that you are commenting on her YT too? He acct was down for a bit this morning, but came back up later.
Is your account name the same? Because it might have been obvious

Sorry quoted wrong person. Meant for Sue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Poor guy. And he wants to help and raise money for others even though he does not have a huge following. Tiffany has a massive following but she does nothing good with it just fills her own greedy pockets and ego.

And yes, he would have more followers if he exploited the cancer more, like Tiffany. And like you said, longer videos are better.

J.J was also featured on the channel ‘Cut’ .. it’s a very heartbreaking video.. two other individuals share their stories of knowing they are dying. People say tiffany is so ‘strong’ and they admire her ‘strength’ .. but she can’t confront what she has nor look at it.. but rather she probably reads her YouTube comments all day, make videos and visit garden centres to not confront her cancer. J.J and the other two individuals have unbelievable strength..
The video of J.J and the other individuals talking about their experiences is below.

I see 9 shorts and this is not one of them on my screen.
To find that video or short of that individual wearing Tiffany’s merch.. I typed in TiffanyThinks on YouTube maybe a week ago? And I scrolled down and there it was 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think this is from the time she was in hospital with c diff and was receiving chemo. She wore cozy pyjamas. Remember, she showed us 20 000 pairs of cozy pyjamas Darling and Amma got her. After the current operation she would probably only wear an open pyjama gown thingy.
I was thinking that too, but I thought they stopped the chemo when she had C-diff. But maybe they didn’t stop it right away. The room looks different too, but maybe it’s just the angle. ❤

Perfect answer from Nat she definitely seems to be a very honest upfront and smart person.
Thanks for sharing this (love your cat avatar BTW!).

Nat is one classy lady. That is one brilliantly diplomatic, genuine and heartfelt response. ♥

I read IG via this link. No sign in.

I was thinking that too, but I thought they stopped the chemo when she had C-diff. But maybe they didn’t stop it right away. The room looks different too, but maybe it’s just the angle. ❤
If I remember correctly, they stopped the chemo at first and then started it again. I remember she was in hospital around 16 days. I guess this is why we are shocked she was released quite early after PE when she had such a hard time with c diff and the biopsies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep, you’re right! The editing has made it look different from the original posted video months ago. Edited for maximum drama … our girl remember? She’s gifted 😉

• Haha
Yep, you’re right! The editing has made it look different from the original posted video months ago. Edited for maximum drama … our girl remember? She’s gifted 😉
Tiff LOVES the editing...does it all day and night. The more I heard her talk about that as time went along the more I realize we were looking at some very doctored and not real videos.

• Haha
I guess the game for her now is turning the current YT follower's into that 100k. BTW, what is she at … I just don’t have any inclination to deviate over and see, so anybody know?
And visiting ‘other’ cancer influencers’ sites is one way to attract without putting a video out yourself, especially if she wants the *cancer* title out of this equation. Or perhaps just keep uploading old stuff to creep to that 100k?
🫣… it’s certainly going to be interesting moving forward to how she manages this isn’t it?
All the ‘almost 100k’ are going to want answers, aren’t they?

Reactions: 7
Is your account name the same? Because it might have been obvious

Sorry quoted wrong person. Meant for Sue.
No not at all. I have a silly name on insta- I only really use it to support my daughter's MS journey account and the occasional recipe!
Maybe it was a blip- I'm not going to lose any sleep over it!

I think the photo is old - from a video called ‘STAYING IN HOSPITAL *thought cancer was going to kill me* EMOTIONAL!! She is wearing a very similar top with a Baxter by her side at 20 min 34 seconds

Thank you so much! I see it now! I appreciate you looking for it and finding it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess the game for her now is turning the current YT follower's into that 100k. BTW, what is she at … I just don’t have any inclination to deviate over and see, so anybody know?
And visiting ‘other’ cancer influencers’ sites is one way to attract without putting a video out yourself, especially if she wants the *cancer* title out of this equation. Or perhaps just keep uploading old stuff to creep to that 100k?
🫣… it’s certainly going to be interesting moving forward to how she manages this isn’t it?
All the ‘almost 100k’ are going to want answers, aren’t they?
The thing is, for a channel which gets her kinda views and for her to not be at 100k - is odd! There are channels with less views than she's getting who are comfortably sitting at the 150k and 100k mark and acheived it quicker than hers. A major thing is it's depressing watching someone with cancer all the time or on a weekly basis, and most people don't want that reminder in their feed constantly - so they don't subscribe as much as they would another channel. The clickbait she does which gets people to click in the first place means they're not watching the video all the way through, because the information mentioned in the title is not there - so that affects her subscribers too. I had to press the 'don't recommend this channel' to me on youtube because at first it was disheartening to see her go through this at the beginning and she was also the first person who I watched with cancer. Still can't figure out why her channel was recommended in the first place, because I've never searched about cancer on YT.

Another really big factor - her life and her lifestyle is not interesting at all, really really really boring. Which is why I don't think the cancer part will ever fully go away(even if she gets cancer free), it's her money maker and the thing that put her in the YT algorithm in the first place to be recommended. Her lifestyle is mind numbing, my neighbours down the road have more interesting things to say and show than her. She is so painstakingly average and you cannot run a lifestyle channel this way. It's not sustainable, so I get why she's dragging this out. Without it, her views and subsrcibers would plummet dramatically.

She'll slowly get to the 100k mark, since she has people invested in the story, every good story needs a conflict and then people hang around for the resolution to see if it's a happy ending or a tragedy. Also, relying on the good will of the people who are suffering through this or the pity and empathy others have for her to get to this point. Otherwise, her content withought the clickbait is unclickable.

• Heart
No not at all. I have a silly name on insta- I only really use it to support my daughter's MS journey account and the occasional recipe!
Maybe it was a blip- I'm not going to lose any sleep over it!
How strange, she'd have to do some real digging to connect the dots then and we all know our girl isn't capable of that level of depth!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.