Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure SueB will provide an expert response for this Q 😊
I watched these videos. So informative! I have watched Maggie’s channel before. She is so strong. I can’t imagine Tiffany making any videos like that.

I’m also worried about Nicole and Maria and Sarah. They are wonderful people And inspiring to their viewers
I’m familiar with Maria, but not with Nicole and Sarah. Are they on YouTube? I’ll have to check them out ❤

Reactions: 5
I will say I am surprised that not any new IG or YT at this point which is probably about a week after returning home. I really have to wonder... she could be back at hospital for all we know.....I think if things were going really well it would be a real good click bait to come on with an update. Has she been talked into staying off YT/IG indefinitely? Inquiring minds are wondering.
I think a break for T is good.
If I was T's mum, sister, friend or partner, I'd be suggesting a long break at this point.
T did say Matt had arranged to have time off work for when T was discharged home from the hospital. If Matt's taken time off work to help T, it wouldn't be great for her to spend time recording throughout the day.

Recently I have seen another side to the whole tiffany drama. Yes, she has cult followers who treat her like a fragile little child, but I have also seen how far some of her critiques go..... and it massively concerns me. T had been online and left a message under Nats video and the chaos created was concerning for me. Yes, T is a vlogger but all bloggers have a personal life too? I'm sure she will still watch YouTubers, the exact same way that we watch Youtubers? Whenever T leaves a comment under a video (Moniques videos and Nat), it resulted in her critiques replying to T and bringing unwarranted nastiness to other peoples social media accounts.
A simple comment from T on Nats post resulted in Nat getting messages about T? For what reason? T had put out a video saying she was ok. People knew she was ok and that she had been discharged home.
I really can't get my head around why anyone sees a comment from T on Nats channel, and then decides to contact Nat?
Nat having to take time out to address that and explain she was with her sick father and did not want involving with whatever the issue was with T?That in itself must have felt awful for Tiffany.
I would be very upset if someone got hassled due to me leaving a message on a video. All while healing from a surgery too? (whatever procedure she had done).

If T put videos out as soon as she got back home she would get flamed for not focusing on her health. If she doesn't put videos out she gets flamed for not keeping in touch with her 'online family' enough. I now feel that T can't do right for doing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If T put videos out as soon as she got back home she would get flamed for not focusing on her health. If she doesn't put videos out she gets flamed for not keeping in touch with her 'online family' enough. I now feel that T can't do right for doing wrong
It has been said before, I don't think the expectation was for a video update, T has sufficient social media routes to be able to just do an update as a text post/comment, whatever. That's all it needed to prevent her more fervent followers getting into a lather. I agree that going to another channel to comment is totally wrong, but T has to take a bit of responsibility for managing the loving fams expectations in a way that was bound to go tits up. I think it just shows a level of immaturity that she did not gauge the response her sudden 'I won't be updating' comment had especially as she had been at great pains to say she didn't want to leave her followers worrying in the past (insta comment in around June).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a break for T is good.
If I was T's mum, sister, friend or partner, I'd be suggesting a long break at this point.
T did say Matt had arranged to have time off work for when T was discharged home from the hospital. If Matt's taken time off work to help T, it wouldn't be great for her to spend time recording throughout the day.

Recently I have seen another side to the whole tiffany drama. Yes, she has cult followers who treat her like a fragile little child, but I have also seen how far some of her critiques go..... and it massively concerns me. T had been online and left a message under Nats video and the chaos created was concerning for me. Yes, T is a vlogger but all bloggers have a personal life too? I'm sure she will still watch YouTubers, the exact same way that we watch Youtubers? Whenever T leaves a comment under a video (Moniques videos and Nat), it resulted in her critiques replying to T and bringing unwarranted nastiness to other peoples social media accounts.
A simple comment from T on Nats post resulted in Nat getting messages about T? For what reason? T had put out a video saying she was ok. People knew she was ok and that she had been discharged home.
I really can't get my head around why anyone sees a comment from T on Nats channel, and then decides to contact Nat?
Nat having to take time out to address that and explain she was with her sick father and did not want involving with whatever the issue was with T?That in itself must have felt awful for Tiffany.
I would be very upset if someone got hassled due to me leaving a message on a video. All while healing from a surgery too? (whatever procedure she had done).

Well at first it was a single quite innocent but a bit frustrated comment, just a follower who saw that Tiffany was posting and so she told her, that now she is up to posting it would be nice if she could be honest and clear with her living family who are worried sick .
this paved the way for many more comments, including justme's lengthy post, part of which was a little threatening to Nat, justme telling her that she might lose followers if she joined and supported Tiffany. I've seen this before in the comments of other youtube channels when they associate or defend other sulphurous youtubers so it's not an uncommon practice, just me was a little inappropriate and aggressive in his wording but I think his/her intentions towards Nat were not bad. Everything could have ended there if the comments of the kind had not continued (all the others were very nice to Nat). Only after justme's post did, people get enraged and it looks like some people contacted Nat directly to tell her what to do with the comments on her own page!!! Some well-meaning people had to tell her to delete this discussion which was ruining her great beautiful post and that she was wonderful, and they probably had good intentions at the base, but what is certain is that it's not so much the comments but the people who wrote to her to tell her what to do about it who are responsible.Neither Tiffany nor the person who first commented under Tiffany’s message are responsible. That’s what fans do, when they see their idol most recent post they comment under it in hope to get some fresh news … Tiff knew that, she knows she has a massive following, it was liken testing waters, she could have sent a private message, she knew that worried crazy loving family would see her comment ! But why then, some people felt the need to manage Nat’s IG account and send her private messages is beyond me. I don’t understand it either.
It’s true that Tiffany is in a difficult situation. If she doesn’t want to speak about cancer anymore she can’t come back now and has to wait and find a way to transition. She might loose some following (lot of it actually). She doesn’t need to post videos. Just an informative short, or a little post with a long comment like she already did would be enough if she doesn’t feel up to doing videos. « Surgery went well I have clear margins and I kept my bladder, getting used to my stoma, hope to see you soon » 💙 That would be a good start. But maybe she wants to do hundred of videos of breadcrumbs about that so she cannot tell a single thing now and wants to wait … She could at least say that, « I am preparing videos about surgery and recovery it’s gonna be quite long to make because you know I love to edit and it’s difficult for me right now but that’s why I waited to keep you updated about it. »
Or she could say « bye I don’t feel like doing videos about cancer or surgery or recovery because it’s too much of a trauma right now, sorry to let you down my loving family I am ok I miss you so much hope I’ll be able to come back to you soon, I will take care of my physical and mental health away from social medias for a while, I might come back and my channel might evolve to lifestyle channel so please if you don’t like it don’t watch, maybe one day I will be able to speak about all that I wish I could I am so sorry to let you down bye ».
You know just her being honest about whatever she wants to do would be a good start. Maybe she doesn’t know right now …
So just a little « just to let you know I am recovering at home, doing ok with Matt and Amma »… while she is thinking about what she wants to do … But if she leaves social medias she should let people know, she shouldn’t leave people hanging in limbos, it's the least she can do for her « loving family after all their prayers money and love …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recently I have seen another side to the whole tiffany drama. Yes, she has cult followers who treat her like a fragile little child, but I have also seen how far some of her critiques go..... and it massively concerns me.
Honestly, I found it concerning too, but for a different reason. I was really happy, as I think a lot of us were, when Nat reached out to Tiffany. To have someone who’d been there in your corner when you’re going through this difficult process - that’s a wonderful thing. I had hopes it would blossom into a true friendship, something I suspect Tiffany really needs. But after that debacle, it seems Nat wants to (understandably) distance herself. I can’t help but feel that’s a hard loss for Tiffany, especially at a time when she could use the extra support.

We’d probably all do well to remember this is someone who has/had cancer and is going through a period of recovery.

Reactions: 6
It has been said before, I don't think the expectation was for a video update, T has sufficient social media routes to be able to just do an update as a text post/comment, whatever. That's all it needed to prevent her more fervent followers getting into a lather. I agree that going to another channel to comment is totally wrong, but T has to take a bit of responsibility for managing the loving fams expectations in a way that was bound to go tits up. I think it just shows a level of immaturity that she did not gauge the response her sudden 'I won't be updating' comment had especially as she had been at great pains to say she didn't want to leave her followers worrying in the past (insta comment in around June).
T did do an update. She put out a video stating she was ok and she was going home. Is that not enough?

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I found it concerning too, but for a different reason. I was really happy, as I think a lot of us were, when Nat reached out to Tiffany. To have someone who’d been there in your corner when you’re going through this difficult process - that’s a wonderful thing. I had hopes it would blossom into a true friendship, something I suspect Tiffany really needs. But after that debacle, it seems Nat wants to (understandably) distance herself. I can’t help but feel that’s a hard loss for Tiffany, especially at a time when she could use the extra support.

We’d probably all do well to remember this is someone who has/had cancer and is going through a period of recovery.
She might distance herself from her publicly but they can still talk privately.

T did do an update. She put out a video stating she was ok and she was going home. Is that not enough?
That would be all well if there weren't a manipulative intent in it from her. She's been clickbaiting removing organs and talking about the bladder so obviously people want to know whether she kept it. Same with the surgery and whether all cancer was removed. Yes she does not owe anyone that information but she is keeping quiet about it to maximise suspense. Everyone else would have already included all that info in the written update. Nat did. Someone who calls her subscribers a family and tells them how much she loves them has a responsibility towards them. Or are they only good for giving her views and buying her jumpers?

P.S I'm also glad Tiffany is not releasing videos and is taking time for herself and her recovery. Noone expects videos from her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

I completely agree Jen.
I'm not a fan of T, far from it. I think shes made many mistakes and I find her to be sly and cunning. If someone puts out info publicly, its open to judgment and I have judged.
She put out a video that shows she survived the surgery, she was being discharged from the hospital to recover at home and in her last video it shows a picture of her in the ambulance heading home.
There isn't much she can say at this point. Pathology from what has been removed will take some time to come back. Upto 6 weeks. Pathology is usually discussed 6 weeks after the surgery at the first post-op consultation. Margins, grading etc will be discussed then and a surveillance pathway put into place, ie how frequently T is scanned.

Those claiming to be worried sick? What are they worried sick about? T survived surgery and her consultant felt she was fit to recover at home. That's great news.
There is a reason why T didn't respond to Nat before or even reach out to her. T has waited until she has had surgery. Why T waited? We will never know, but it is T's private business.
We would never have known if Nat hadn't posted about it.
Why an earth anyone would contact Nat is beyond me. Someone telling Nat that she might lose followers if she joined and supported Tiffany? :rolleyes:

That would be all well if there weren't a manipulative intent in it from her. She's been clickbaiting removing organs and talking about the bladder so obviously people want to know whether she kept it. Same with the surgery and whether all cancer was removed. Yes she does not owe anyone that information but she is keeping quiet about it to maximise suspense. Everyone else would have already included all that info in the written update. Nat did. Someone who calls her subscribers a family and tells them how much she loves them has a responsibility towards them. Or are they only good for giving her views and buying her jumpers?

P.S I'm also glad Tiffany is not releasing videos and is taking time for herself and her recovery. Noone expects videos from her.
She was told after waking whether the surgery was a "success" or not.

Reactions: 7
Well at first it was a single quite innocent but a bit frustrated comment, just a follower who saw that Tiffany was posting and so she told her, that now she is up to posting it would be nice if she could be honest and clear with her living family who are worried sick .
this paved the way for many more comments, including justme's lengthy post, part of which was a little threatening to Nat, justme telling her that she might lose followers if she joined and supported Tiffany. I've seen this before in the comments of other youtube channels when they associate or defend other sulphurous youtubers so it's not an uncommon practice, just me was a little inappropriate and aggressive in his wording but I think his/her intentions towards Nat were not bad. Everything could have ended there if the comments of the kind had not continued (all the others were very nice to Nat). Only after justme's post did, people get enraged and it looks like some people contacted Nat directly to tell her what to do with the comments on her own page!!! Some well-meaning people had to tell her to delete this discussion which was ruining her great beautiful post and that she was wonderful, and they probably had good intentions at the base, but what is certain is that it's not so much the comments but the people who wrote to her to tell her what to do about it who are responsible.Neither Tiffany nor the person who first commented under Tiffany’s message are responsible. That’s what fans do, when they see their idol most recent post they comment under it in hope to get some fresh news … Tiff knew that, she knows she has a massive following, it was liken testing waters, she could have sent a private message, she knew that worried crazy loving family would see her comment ! But why then, some people felt the need to manage Nat’s IG account and send her private messages is beyond me. I don’t understand it either.
It’s true that Tiffany is in a difficult situation. If she doesn’t want to speak about cancer anymore she can’t come back now and has to wait and find a way to transition. She might loose some following (lot of it actually). She doesn’t need to post videos. Just an informative short, or a little post with a long comment like she already did would be enough if she doesn’t feel up to doing videos. « Surgery went well I have clear margins and I kept my bladder, getting used to my stoma, hope to see you soon » 💙 That would be a good start. But maybe she wants to do hundred of videos of breadcrumbs about that so she cannot tell a single thing now and wants to wait … She could at least say that, « I am preparing videos about surgery and recovery it’s gonna be quite long to make because you know I love to edit and it’s difficult for me right now but that’s why I waited to keep you updated about it. »
Or she could say « bye I don’t feel like doing videos about cancer or surgery or recovery because it’s too much of a trauma right now, sorry to let you down my loving family I am ok I miss you so much hope I’ll be able to come back to you soon, I will take care of my physical and mental health away from social medias for a while, I might come back and my channel might evolve to lifestyle channel so please if you don’t like it don’t watch, maybe one day I will be able to speak about all that I wish I could I am so sorry to let you down bye ».
You know just her being honest about whatever she wants to do would be a good start. Maybe she doesn’t know right now …
So just a little « just to let you know I am recovering at home, doing ok with Matt and Amma »… while she is thinking about what she wants to do … But if she leaves social medias she should let people know, she shouldn’t leave people hanging in limbos, it's the least she can do for her « loving family after all their prayers money and love …
what I find really offensive is TT's last "Goodbye" video on YT starts out by telling them that at that the surgery is happening and that the date was given to her at the last minute. Anyone with an even a bit of education knows both of those things to be blatant lies. That was the last post. Her fans are not smart enough to be offended.

absolutely that surgeon knows with a high degree of certainty if it was successful and he has told Tiffany and whomever was with her the relevant details of the surgery, what he took, what he left and his expectation is for the path reports. During a very long or even short surgery they are constantly checking samples in a lab. The six week wait or whatever it is usually confirms the drs post surgery report to patient and family. My guess (what else can we do?) is she tolerated the surgery well and it achieved what the surgeon expected but we don't really now what that is. I would be surprised if it is anything close to "cancer free" at this point but maybe could be with some further treatments. I do think she would have been back sooner if the results were extraordinary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

I was about to write the exact same thing ( but you worded it better) .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have never understood sending packages to a stranger??? At least some get thanked by YT influencers .....some of these packages never get opened and most go unacknowledged. Just don't get it.
Me either, she has not acknowledged one of them for their time and care they took to send cards, money, or gifts and to me that says volumes, she got many of those before she had surgery and even did that video sitting in the middle of the pile.
But this is T. I have a hard time believing she got upset about anything she did. It created more drama, she probably got more subs out of it and that's what it feels like she cares about to me, not any other person's feelings. I wouldn't be surprised if she mentions in a future video that it's unacceptable for her "haters" to hound innocent people and tries to use it to her advantage. The pitchforks will come out again from her cult and the cycle continues, with the pity, adoration for how caring of everyone she is and forgiving any bad thing they may have been feeling. Sad I feel this way about someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me either, she has not acknowledged one of them for their time and care they took to send cards, money, or gifts and to me that says volumes, she got many of those before she had surgery and even did that video sitting in the middle of the pile.

But this is T. I have a hard time believing she got upset about anything she did. It created more drama, she probably got more subs out of it and that's what it feels like she cares about to me, not any other person's feelings. I wouldn't be surprised if she mentions in a future video that it's unacceptable for her "haters" to hound innocent people and tries to use it to her advantage. The pitchforks will come out again from her cult and the cycle continues, with the pity, adoration for how caring of everyone she is and forgiving any bad thing they may have been feeling. Sad I feel this way about someone.
She will definitely use that to her advantage and make her mob go completely crazy in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

You could be right. I could be wrong.
I just feel that T ignored Nats message in the past. For whatever reason T telephoned Nat following her surgery. It's not anyone else's business what T does. Nobody would have known about it if Nat hadn't posted to say T had been in touch with her and she though T was brave etc.
T replied to Nats video, the same way that many people replied to Nats video, but T got flamed for it? The same way she got complained at when she left a message to Moniques family to say she was sorry about Moniques passing? Why does anyone care enough about what T writes? Enough for them to reply to T's comments with their thoughts?
It was mentioned that it wasn't great for T to be leaving messages on Nats video because T hadn't replied to her 'online family' who are worrying sick about her?
Worrying sick about what? She had surgery, she survived surgery, her consultant must have felt she was well enough to continue her healing at home. T posted evidence showing herself in an ambulance heading home and told her 'online family' she is ok. What could anyone be worrying sick about? She said it herself, she is ok.
It comes across to me that some are upset because T isn't making and publishing videos.

How do you know that?
Have I missed something?

I just feel that T ignored Nats message in the past. For whatever reason T telephoned Nat following her surgery. It's not anyone else's business what T does. Nobody would have known about it if Nat hadn't posted to say T had been in touch with her and she though T was brave etc.
T replied to Nats video, the same way that many people replied to Nats video, but T got flamed for it? The same way she got complained at when she left a message to Moniques family to say she was sorry about Moniques passing? Why does anyone care enough about what T writes? Enough for them to reply to T's comments with their thoughts?
It was mentioned that it wasn't great for T to be leaving messages on Nats video because T hadn't replied to her 'online family' who are worrying sick about her?
Worrying sick about what? She had surgery, she survived surgery, her consultant must have felt she was well enough to continue her healing at home. T posted evidence showing herself in an ambulance heading home and told her 'online family' she is ok. What could anyone be worrying sick about? She said it herself, she is ok.
It comes across to me that some are upset because T isn't making and publishing videos.

How do you know that?
Have I missed something?
Of course I was not there....exact wording is important and I guess I did not qualify this by "I would expert that' but that is the intent of my statement. Having had surgery and being with many that have had surgery in my experience it is the norm to get an update from the surgeon after surgery...hopefully after the fog lifts and you can have a better chance of understanding clearly. I hope this is more clear. In other words if Tiffany wanted to she could give an update with some factual info about this surgery that she has built her YT empire on for over a year now...she is choosing not to and again that is her choice.

Reactions: 11
Of course I was not there....exact wording is important and I guess I did not qualify this by "I would expert that' but that is the intent of my statement. Having had surgery and being with many that have had surgery in my experience it is the norm to get an update from the surgeon after surgery...hopefully after the fog lifts and you can have a better chance of understanding clearly. I hope this is more clear. In other words if Tiffany wanted to she could give an update with some factual info about this surgery that she has built her YT empire on for over a year now...she is choosing not to and again that is her choice.
Yes you are told pretty much immediately. Of course some of the results might come later but obviously Tiffany knows most of it. She obviously knows what they did and what they found during the operation. She is choosing not to tell because she wants to give breadcrumb information to people to drag it out as long as possible. She could make one instagram post and be done with it but she is "saving" it for vlogs which bring her money. Instagram posts don't bring her money so she might not want to "waste" the money-making information on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

How do you know that?
Have I missed something?
I'm not disagreeing about the "fans" worried sick and the "haters" and their intrusive comments and dragging other vloggers into it, we've seen both sides of this go to the extreme. Some of it's quite disturbing and obsessive. I just know what I've read in the comments, they are worried and waiting on an update about the outcome of the surgery, is she cancer free, was it considered a success, did they get the packages and cards they mailed, and what they probably really want to know are details but they won't ask that.
She hasn't told them anything except she got out of the hospital early by ambulance after a few extra days in ICU and that's her perogative. But as she claims she reads all the comments and considers them her loving family then she should know they are still "worried sick" and would want to update them. Yet doesn't, but is able to comment elsewhere. I personally would love for her to just go offline and live her life and recover, I think it would be the healthiest thing both physically and mentally. The whole thing is a tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It also just seems quite unseemly so soon after setting up the po box too, she looks like a greedy little piggy. I'm thinking the post to Nat's IG just seemed like a slap in the face to many who were so invested in her and effusive in their prayers and support; to be ignored without a proper update or response to their comments, yet she can acknowledge Nat. I don't agree with pulling Nat's social media into the quagmire, but, I do understand why some subs might be feeling a bit miffed at being ignored and are feeling dumped.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.