Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But after that debacle, it seems Nat wants to (understandably) distance herself. I can’t help but feel that’s a hard loss for Tiffany, especially at a time when she could use the extra support.
I don't think Nat was saying she is going to distance herself from Tiffany. I am sure they will still talk and she will be a great support to Tiffany. I think she was simply saying she wasn't going to engage in the drama being posted on her page or in private messages.

Reactions: 13
I think a break for T is good.
If I was T's mum, sister, friend or partner, I'd be suggesting a long break at this point.
T did say Matt had arranged to have time off work for when T was discharged home from the hospital. If Matt's taken time off work to help T, it wouldn't be great for her to spend time recording throughout the day.

Recently I have seen another side to the whole tiffany drama. Yes, she has cult followers who treat her like a fragile little child, but I have also seen how far some of her critiques go..... and it massively concerns me. T had been online and left a message under Nats video and the chaos created was concerning for me. Yes, T is a vlogger but all bloggers have a personal life too? I'm sure she will still watch YouTubers, the exact same way that we watch Youtubers? Whenever T leaves a comment under a video (Moniques videos and Nat), it resulted in her critiques replying to T and bringing unwarranted nastiness to other peoples social media accounts.
A simple comment from T on Nats post resulted in Nat getting messages about T? For what reason? T had put out a video saying she was ok. People knew she was ok and that she had been discharged home.
I really can't get my head around why anyone sees a comment from T on Nats channel, and then decides to contact Nat?
Nat having to take time out to address that and explain she was with her sick father and did not want involving with whatever the issue was with T?That in itself must have felt awful for Tiffany.
I would be very upset if someone got hassled due to me leaving a message on a video. All while healing from a surgery too? (whatever procedure she had done).

If T put videos out as soon as she got back home she would get flamed for not focusing on her health. If she doesn't put videos out she gets flamed for not keeping in touch with her 'online family' enough. I now feel that T can't do right for doing wrong
You are right there Saydee in saying she can do no right … but I guess you stop to ask yourself ‘why is that?’
That is when you remember all the deceit and lies and brutal treatment of the followers who truly care about her, who invested in her … at her invitation.
I think Tiffany has given viewers a look into the kind of person she is and right or wrong, we have marked her on what we see.
Criticism can be harsh, but I think the general feeling is that if she has the ability/energy to post a comment on an IG account, why does she not have the ability to update the people who have cared enough to fund her YT by being loyal followers ? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Nat was saying she is going to distance herself from Tiffany. I am sure they will still talk and she will be a great support to Tiffany. I think she was simply saying she wasn't going to engage in the drama being posted on her page or in private messages.
What channel is Nat

Reactions: 2
You are right there Saydee in saying she can do no right … but I guess you stop to ask yourself ‘why is that?’
That is when you remember all the deceit and lies and brutal treatment of the followers who truly care about her, who invested in her … at her invitation.
I think Tiffany has given viewers a look into the kind of person she is and right or wrong, we have marked her on what we see.
Criticism can be harsh, but I think the general feeling is that if she has the ability/energy to post a comment on an IG account, why does she not have the ability to update the people who have cared enough to fund her YT by being loyal followers ? 🤔
Hi Daisy :) I hope you are well
I'm generally confused.
T did give an update in her last video to say she was ok, she had clearly got through surgery and she was being discharged from the hospital. T's comment to Nat came after her update? Not before?
I don't read through comments on T's videos. What update is it her subscribers are asking for?
As for the whole T will have been told things straight away or even soon after. In T's video she put out following her surgery, she looked in no fit state to have held any discussion. She had been in critical care and looked like she had been in 10 rounds with a heavyweight boxer. In my experience, my surgeon/consultant buggered off straight after doing surgery on me and went on holiday. He left my case with his registrar and I got limited info until I attended for my first post op consultation.
With my husband, his surgeon had been in theatre for 11 hours and he went home after visiting my husband in the recovery room where staff told the surgeon my husbands obs was stable, phoned me, left work and was then off work for his xmas holiday. Neither of us saw his surgeon post op. His surgeon called me to tell my husband was out of theatre, he felt things had gone to plan but we would have to wait for pathology to come back and it would be discussed at his post op consultation. The registrar that attended HD unit told my husband what was removed but the majority of details came at the planned post op consultation.
I am sure T will have been informed as to what was removed/preserved but I don't believe for one minute 'cancer free' or margins will have been discussed.
And I am assuming/guessing that T might need personal time to come to terms with what has been removed. Its one thing to discuss (and she barely could manage that much) pre op, but its another thing to deal with it post op?
If she has ended up with needing a stoma I am guessing T may need to come to terms with that herself, before publically broadcasting it.( if she wants to do that)
However, back to this post. I wasn't really referring to T's subscribers that genuinely care about T. I was referring to the " seen how far some of her critiques go".

Reactions: 3
Well at first it was a single quite innocent but a bit frustrated comment, just a follower who saw that Tiffany was posting and so she told her, that now she is up to posting it would be nice if she could be honest and clear with her living family who are worried sick .
this paved the way for many more comments, including justme's lengthy post, part of which was a little threatening to Nat, justme telling her that she might lose followers if she joined and supported Tiffany. I've seen this before in the comments of other youtube channels when they associate or defend other sulphurous youtubers so it's not an uncommon practice, just me was a little inappropriate and aggressive in his wording but I think his/her intentions towards Nat were not bad. Everything could have ended there if the comments of the kind had not continued (all the others were very nice to Nat). Only after justme's post did, people get enraged and it looks like some people contacted Nat directly to tell her what to do with the comments on her own page!!! Some well-meaning people had to tell her to delete this discussion which was ruining her great beautiful post and that she was wonderful, and they probably had good intentions at the base, but what is certain is that it's not so much the comments but the people who wrote to her to tell her what to do about it who are responsible.Neither Tiffany nor the person who first commented under Tiffany’s message are responsible. That’s what fans do, when they see their idol most recent post they comment under it in hope to get some fresh news … Tiff knew that, she knows she has a massive following, it was liken testing waters, she could have sent a private message, she knew that worried crazy loving family would see her comment ! But why then, some people felt the need to manage Nat’s IG account and send her private messages is beyond me. I don’t understand it either.
It’s true that Tiffany is in a difficult situation. If she doesn’t want to speak about cancer anymore she can’t come back now and has to wait and find a way to transition. She might loose some following (lot of it actually). She doesn’t need to post videos. Just an informative short, or a little post with a long comment like she already did would be enough if she doesn’t feel up to doing videos. « Surgery went well I have clear margins and I kept my bladder, getting used to my stoma, hope to see you soon » 💙 That would be a good start. But maybe she wants to do hundred of videos of breadcrumbs about that so she cannot tell a single thing now and wants to wait … She could at least say that, « I am preparing videos about surgery and recovery it’s gonna be quite long to make because you know I love to edit and it’s difficult for me right now but that’s why I waited to keep you updated about it. »
Or she could say « bye I don’t feel like doing videos about cancer or surgery or recovery because it’s too much of a trauma right now, sorry to let you down my loving family I am ok I miss you so much hope I’ll be able to come back to you soon, I will take care of my physical and mental health away from social medias for a while, I might come back and my channel might evolve to lifestyle channel so please if you don’t like it don’t watch, maybe one day I will be able to speak about all that I wish I could I am so sorry to let you down bye ».
You know just her being honest about whatever she wants to do would be a good start. Maybe she doesn’t know right now …
So just a little « just to let you know I am recovering at home, doing ok with Matt and Amma »… while she is thinking about what she wants to do … But if she leaves social medias she should let people know, she shouldn’t leave people hanging in limbos, it's the least she can do for her « loving family after all their prayers money and love …

Exactly right! I'm thinking that she's either in some kind of damage control mode and doesn't know what type of video to do now seeing as people have seen through her, or maybe she's just not coping well with the surgery and maybe now that she's home the enormity of what changes she's had to her body is hitting her hard and she just doesn't want to do any filming of any kind......or....she's had some kind of post op complication and is back in hospital or unwell at home. I hope it's not the later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It also just seems quite unseemly so soon after setting up the po box too, she looks like a greedy little piggy. I'm thinking the post to Nat's IG just seemed like a slap in the face to many who were so invested in her and effusive in their prayers and support; to be ignored without a proper update or response to their comments, yet she can acknowledge Nat. I don't agree with pulling Nat's social media into the quagmire, but, I do understand why some subs might be feeling a bit miffed at being ignored and are feeling dumped.
Before people were calling her out on Nat’s post was she actively leaving comments or responding to comments? I know she left a comment on Nat’s post and received backlash.. that may be a reason why she’s hiding. She can’t handle that people are calling her out, not only on YouTube, but other platforms. Only this time, she can’t control the deleting of comments. She possibly also saw the comments on the SU2C video. 😬

Reactions: 7
Hi Daisy :) I hope you are well
I'm generally confused.
T did give an update in her last video to say she was ok, she had clearly got through surgery and she was being discharged from the hospital. T's comment to Nat came after her update? Not before?
I don't read through comments on T's videos. What update is it her subscribers are asking for?
As for the whole T will have been told things straight away or even soon after. In T's video she put out following her surgery, she looked in no fit state to have held any discussion. She had been in critical care and looked like she had been in 10 rounds with a heavyweight boxer. In my experience, my surgeon/consultant buggered off straight after doing surgery on me and went on holiday. He left my case with his registrar and I got limited info until I attended for my first post op consultation.
With my husband, his surgeon had been in theatre for 11 hours and he went home after visiting my husband in the recovery room where staff told the surgeon my husbands obs was stable, phoned me, left work and was then off work for his xmas holiday. Neither of us saw his surgeon post op. His surgeon called me to tell my husband was out of theatre, he felt things had gone to plan but we would have to wait for pathology to come back and it would be discussed at his post op consultation. The registrar that attended HD unit told my husband what was removed but the majority of details came at the planned post op consultation.
I am sure T will have been informed as to what was removed/preserved but I don't believe for one minute 'cancer free' or margins will have been discussed.
And I am assuming/guessing that T might need personal time to come to terms with what has been removed. Its one thing to discuss (and she barely could manage that much) pre op, but its another thing to deal with it post op?
If she has ended up with needing a stoma I am guessing T may need to come to terms with that herself, before publically broadcasting it.( if she wants to do that)
However, back to this post. I wasn't really referring to T's subscribers that genuinely care about T. I was referring to the " seen how far some of her critiques go".
Hey Saydee
Happy New Year … hope you are well too and your husband is doing ok ❤

I understand what you are saying which is vastly different to how I interpreted it initially… sorry about that!
Yes I do agree with you regards just how much information is enough … which never seems enough!
There is certainly a line in the sand for what people want/expect and what could certainly be regarded as an invasion of privacy.
I would think the general public would be happy to know she is doing ok and an update along the lines of ‘thanks for the well wishes and love, I’m doing ok’ would definitely suffice until further down the post op track. It’s understandable Tiffany would need time and privacy to come to terms with various body changes and day to day body functions long before being able to update and discuss publicly.
I’m sure lots of the angst, confusion and disappointment lies with the thought process that Tiffany earned her ‘stripes’ (and money) so to speak, on the back of her vlogs being titled **cancer**, so many seem interested to know more about the **cancer** outcome, which I can appreciate and understand.
I guess there’s a line of thought that implies if you want privacy, why put your life up for the world to see? I do kind of agree but I also think T is so darn immature that her thought process never stops to think past $$$$$ … so now the real reality of **cancer** is sinking in, she may well have grown up somewhat and is reflecting on the gravity of what this all really means … and sadly, how money doesn’t really factor into prognosis and longevity.
Anyhoo … it’s nice to see you back here Saydee! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Before people were calling her out on Nat’s post was she actively leaving comments or responding to comments? I know she left a comment on Nat’s post and received backlash.. that may be a reason why she’s hiding. She can’t handle that people are calling her out, not only on YouTube, but other platforms. Only this time, she can’t control the deleting of comments. She possibly also saw the comments on the SU2C video. 😬
tbh, I am not certain as I now only view her social media or any comments made on her IG or YT via either a 2nd hand platform (whose links were provided here by a fellow TL member) which severely limits the comment section, or from posts copied here directly from elsewhere.

I can't say I'd describe her as "hiding", or that it's due to the reaction from her comment on Nat's IG, people have called her out for months on her own channel, as you know and, I think, on her SU2C video. She's doing exactly what she told us she was planning pre-surgery to do, take time off social media.

Reactions: 6
Hey Saydee
Happy New Year … hope you are well too and your husband is doing ok ❤

I understand what you are saying which is vastly different to how I interpreted it initially… sorry about that!
Yes I do agree with you regards just how much information is enough … which never seems enough!
There is certainly a line in the sand for what people want/expect and what could certainly be regarded as an invasion of privacy.
I would think the general public would be happy to know she is doing ok and an update along the lines of ‘thanks for the well wishes and love, I’m doing ok’ would definitely suffice until further down the post op track. It’s understandable Tiffany would need time and privacy to come to terms with various body changes and day to day body functions long before being able to update and discuss publicly.
I’m sure lots of the angst, confusion and disappointment lies with the thought process that Tiffany earned her ‘stripes’ (and money) so to speak, on the back of her vlogs being titled **cancer**, so many seem interested to know more about the **cancer** outcome, which I can appreciate and understand.
I guess there’s a line of thought that implies if you want privacy, why put your life up for the world to see? I do kind of agree but I also think T is so darn immature that her thought process never stops to think past $$$$$ … so now the real reality of **cancer** is sinking in, she may well have grown up somewhat and is reflecting on the gravity of what this all really means … and sadly, how money doesn’t really factor into prognosis and longevity.
Anyhoo … it’s nice to see you back here Saydee! ❤
Thankyou Daisy.
I'm good. My better half is ok, but only thanks to high dose prednisone which brings with it a whole set of new problems. A necessary evil though at this point :)
I guess that steroids are nick named the 'devils smarties' for a reason.

Yes, for so long I have felt sad for Tiffanys subscribers that care. Care so much that they cry and can't sleep? It's sad because its an unhealthy emotional attachment. They would know who T was if they walked past her in the street, but she wouldn't have a clue who they are and probably wouldn't care.
It's only recently that I have started spotting the behaviour of some of those that are critical of T, and I find some of the behaviour shocking and quite alarming.
One tweeter sends her tweets (I will post here) convinced that she uses light makeup to trick people into thinking she is unwell. He doesn't believe she has cancer? I think its fair to say that most believe she has cancer, we have seen vids of the chemo ward, baxter etc. I do think T has attracted some unhinged followers.
When she states where her ward is in the hospital, it worries me. I can image some loony unhinged follower turning up.

Like the subscriber that puzzles mentioned on here. One of her subscribers has sent T a parcel using parcelforce? They should have checked and would then have known that parcelforce will not deliver to p&o boxes. They haven't checked. The parcel can only be released to a physical address, which means parcelforce have held it and it will eventually be returned back to the sender.The sender is posting and asking T for a physical address?
T has asked herself several times "do I share too much"? She does in my opinion. She's attracted some crazies too.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
One tweeter sends her tweets (I will post here) convinced that she uses light makeup to trick people into thinking she is unwell. He doesn't believe she has cancer? I think its fair to say that most believe she has cancer, we have seen vids of the chemo ward, baxter etc. I do think T has attracted some unhinged followers.
When she states where her ward is in the hospital, it worries me. I can image some loony unhinged follower turning up.

Like the subscriber that puzzles mentioned on here. One of her subscribers has sent T a parcel using parcelforce? They should have checked and would then have known that parcelforce will not deliver to p&o boxes. They haven't checked. The parcel can only be released to a physical address, which means parcelforce have held it and it will eventually be returned back to the sender.The sender is posting and asking T for a physical address?
T has asked herself several times "do I share too much"? She does in my opinion. She's attracted some crazies too.
This behaviour is very much similar to that of the conspiracy theorists who come up come up with the most outlandish scenarios despite the evidence in front of them, they will scrutinise every photograph to find ways to prove their point. Now, photos can provide a lot of information as we have seen here, but when they make ludicrous leaps and actually say she is faking, they are clearly ignoring all the other evidence that proves she is not.
I have seen this over and over again from a certain section of social media, and they seem to be the ones who have no filter and most vocal and intrusive. Often a bit of research into their profiles is enough to show where they are coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
tbh, I am not certain as I now only view her social media or any comments made on her IG or YT via either a 2nd hand platform (whose links were provided here by a fellow TL member) which severely limits the comment section, or from posts copied here directly from elsewhere.

I can't say I'd describe her as "hiding", or that it's due to the reaction from her comment on Nat's IG, people have called her out for months on her own channel, as you know and, I think, on her SU2C video. She's doing exactly what she told us she was planning pre-surgery to do, take time off social media.
yes but the tricky part is that she has already given some news, even more than expected initially, if she didn’t want to come back on social medias why the short videos, merry Christmas and happy new year ? She could have posted a blank post with written I am fine I am taking a break from social medias focusing on my recovery Happy Christmas Happy New Year sorry hope to be back soon… She did not do that at all … So why nothing now ? Every few hours someone is asking why no update for a week ? She was supposed to go home so she was supposed to be better but maybe she is back in hospital … People don’t understand … She never stated clearly that she will take time off social media, people understood that that « time off » was following surgery and then she said « longer than I expected maybe more than three or four weeks » but she came back home earlier people saw that she looked fine and are expecting now little updates or for some of them real news, even more now that the time is passing than a week or two after surgery … I mean isn’t it odd, she did short videos while in hospital but now that she is at home she doesn’t ? Maybe she is back in hospital, maybe her mental health is worse now that she is back home and off medications/morphine …? Maybe she is lost and doesn’t know what to do with her channel …? If she wants to take time off social medias she should say so more clearly because people didn’t understand what she said in the goodbye video, she was not clear and they are confused by the release of the short videos …

Attachments

• Heart
yes but the tricky part is that she has already given some news, even more than expected initially, if she didn’t want to come back on social medias why the short videos, merry Christmas and happy new year ? She could have posted a blank post with written I am fine I am taking a break from social medias focusing on my recovery Happy Christmas Happy New Year sorry hope to be back soon… She did not do that at all … So why nothing now ? Every few hours someone is asking why no update for a week ? She was supposed to go home so she was supposed to be better but maybe she is back in hospital … People don’t understand … She never stated clearly that she will take time off social media, people understood that that « time off » was following surgery and then she said « longer than I expected maybe more than three or four weeks » but she came back home earlier people saw that she looked fine and are expecting now little updates or for some of them real news, even more now that the time is passing than a week or two after surgery … I mean isn’t it odd, she did short videos while in hospital but now that she is at home she doesn’t ? Maybe she is back in hospital, maybe her mental health is worse now that she is back home and off medications/morphine …? Maybe she is lost and doesn’t know what to do with her channel …? If she wants to take time off social medias she should say so more clearly because people didn’t understand what she said in the goodbye video, she was not clear and they are confused by the release of the short videos …
" she was supposed to be better"
I think those people sat glued to T's channel waiting for a video need to have a deep think.
Being discharged home does not mean a patient is better.
And you are absolutely correct, lots of maybe's. Maybe she developed a blood clot, maybe she developed a PE, sepsis, maybe her organs have failed. Maybe she is in intensive care fighting for life.
Or Maybe she is struggling at home with her new norm, whatever that new norm looks like.

I took time out to read comments on her videos yesterday because I generally don't read through the comments. For the majority 80% I see well meaning subscribers wishing T well and stating that they hope she is healing, to take time to heal and they will still be around down the line. The other needy 20% are asking for updates and expecting T should leave an update because they are lonely, missing her, waiting for a video or whatever.
I actually find some of them amusing. T has never been precise about her disease, what the consultants have discussed or what surgery she was having. Many still over one year on ask "is it bowel cancer or colon cancer?" T has never once mentioned PE. Refers to the vagina and her bum as "down their", but now some want an medical update on findings? T wasn't able to give an accurate update for over a year, but suddenly she will be able to?

She shares very little about the topic of her clickbaits: the cancer. For example, people still don't know whether she is stage 3 or 4 due to that confusing video with the oncologist a few months back. People still don't know what surgery she has had. It took her a year to reveal her cancer was low rectal adenocarcinoma and only because she made a fuss of providing "proof" she had cancer (she creates these dramas to maximise viewership and discussions in the comments). The Tiffany thread here on tattle was created exactly because of the confusion she creates. And look, 18 threads later, we are still speculating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She shares very little about the topic of her clickbaits: the cancer.
You can understand some people believing she is not completely honest about her situation, especially if they have come late to the party and not looked at previous vlogs.
She may just vanish off the face of the earth with no explanation and that's her perogative even if a little unfair to those that have grown to care for her.
We can only hope that she is okay and move on.

Reactions: 10
I think for Tiff not to be posting, things have to be pretty tough at the moment. There's a new reality for her to come to terms with both mentally and physically and life must look very, very different. She may have had news of further cancer left behind in her body and more treatment needed. It's big, frightening stuff and I am glad that she is focusing on dealing with it all rather than talking about air fryers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.