Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone saw this? Sigh...
I saw this the other day and then could never find it again.....what in the world is it???? After I could not find it again and no one here mentioned it I assumed it was my mind playing tricks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw this the other day and then could never find it again.....what in the world is it???? After I could not find it again and no one here mentioned it I assumed it was my mind playing tricks!!!
It's a short on Tiffany's channel.

Reactions: 4
Another 100 clueless FANS there. Someone pls tell aunt jen to not waste her money!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, I saw it a few days ago. You seriously have to ask 'why?!' It creeps me out.
As does people calling her 'Babygirl' :cautious:
Or little rabbit, seen that one too. I guess the baby voice and feigned helplessness just works on some people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I see 9 shorts and this is not one of them on my screen.
Ah sorry, it came up when I was on her channel, it's on Aunt Jen's channel, she has tagged Tiffanythinks, so I think YT pulls it up for her viewers too.

Reactions: 4
At this point I'm a bit more concerned about some posters and her cult like following than I am about T.
Shame, really. T knows her followers are waiting on an update and genuinely care about her, yet she won't take the same time it took to post on another person's page to let them know she's home, healing, and doing well (or getting by).
I also find it strangely fascinating that people jump to her defense, that scream she doesn't have to share anything, it's her life, she can keep it private. I say lolololol. Sure, keep details private, but even brief updates and general progress for a CANCER channel are what the channels are about...it even says in her "about" page on YT that it's her cancer journey.
No, she doesn't have to show scars, go into extreme details, etc but if you are going to have cancer in your titles, cash in on it, and get 90K people following you, caring about you, sending you checks, gifts, and house vacation invitations, you should feel slimy about not updating them when you are clearly able to post online elsewhere, not thinking up ways to word things to make them feel worse or doubt their feelings or turn on each other. But these people aren't seeing that??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
T knows people are waiting for updates. I'm imagining her doing this...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was thinking this picture was from earlier in the year and the calf attachment could be a compressor?
And as for Baxter (who in Gods name gives their chemo pump a name) anyway it’s actually called a Baxter pump so the name fits perfectly.
Hate to think what’s she’s named her stoma 🤔😵
Haha, I thought she named it Baxter as well. But ‘Baxter’ is written across the bottle 😂

Anyone saw this? Sigh...
I did before.. I couldn’t watch it all. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
to be perfectly blunt if your level of happiness is up or down based on whether a stranger keeps or does not keep their bladder after cancer surgery something is really missing in your life.
The « maybe she wants to keep a secret and surprise us » was a bit sarcastic … Indeed if your level of happiness is up or down based on whether a stranger keeps their bladder it’s worrying … But alas I am sure it will make some « members of the TT Family » really deeply happy …

Reactions: 7
I just noticed that Aisha still has Emily’s Royal Marsden fundraising page in her Instagram biography where Tiffany has a link to her ‘business’ gmail account. That just about says it all for me.

I was one of her biggest fans at one point. I can’t believe that I got taken in by her for so long. I think I was so emotionally moved by the sadness of her illness and everything she was going through that I didn’t even think to question her actions.
Hey.. but at least you did begin to question her. Many of her ‘loving family’ members are too far gone and her behaviour is considered good and she can’t do no wrong because she has cancer. That may sound harsh.. but that’s what they sue to defend her. ‘How can you say that about her?! Don’t you have empathy for someone who had major surgery?!’ Then they will bring up karma too.. what a disaster this has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey.. but at least you did begin to question her. Many of her ‘loving family’ members are too far gone and her behaviour is considered good and she can’t do no wrong because she has cancer. That may sound harsh.. but that’s what they sue to defend her. ‘How can you say that about her?! Don’t you have empathy for someone who had major surgery?!’ Then they will bring up karma too.. what a disaster this has become.
And Tiffany counted on that. She thought she will not be questioned cause she has cancer. She did not make much effort to hide her lies or to make good informative vlogs. She thought she will get away with anything as she is a cancer patient. She is hiding behind it.

Reactions: 10
The « maybe she wants to keep a secret and surprise us » was a bit sarcastic … Indeed if your level of happiness is up or down based on whether a stranger keeps their bladder it’s worrying … But alas I am sure it will make some « members of the TT Family » really deeply happy …
absolutely!!!

Reactions: 5
Don't know if to cry or laugh. Poor lady wearing her merch. There was an older lady who wrote her a song and sang it ...
I am the same haha Actually when I think about all those people or stumble upon one on YT, lots of them are cancer sufferers or carers, probably not all of them are wealthy and they are so invested, it makes me a bit sad for them and angry at Tiffany …

Plus it’s quite unfair all those people buying her merchs whereas yesterday JJSingleton/ JJ5145 was trying to sell some T shirts to raise awareness about colorectal cancer and wanted to give the funds to research/a travel for colorectal cancer advocacy and he just needed to sell 15 more to achieve his goal, but he has no more than 1500 followers … He is very upfront about his journey and mental health, no denial and toxic positivity with him, soon he’s gonna have a biopsy of the tongue again, not a very fun procedure, he is so brave and has no followers maybe a bit more on TikTok hopefully, he only does shorts but I am sure that if the videos were a bit longer he would do a great job on YT, short format is not ideal for YT maybe it’s because of that … Or maybe it’s because he is a young man and not a young attractive girl like Tiffany … I don’t understand … Maybe it’s because he is not loving his YT family a lot a lot a lot … But he doesn’t even sell the shirts to make money for himself whereas he is in the States, hopefully his chemo/ immunotherapy treatment is covered by insurance / Medicaid Medicare or something I don’t know how it works but I hope it’s free because he probably cannot work with 3 chemos a month or more for 7 years … Do some of you know if everything is covered in US when you don’t work/ don’t have insurance anymore ? I keep wondering if some people die / don’t have access to cancer treatments because of lack of money/ insurance ? Hopefully it never happens, living in France with free healthcare like in UK, it makes me suffocate with rage to think it might happen to some people in US or well … I know it kind of happen in developing countries alas but hopefully cannot happen in US …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am the same haha Actually when I think about all those people or stumble upon one on YT, lots of them are cancer sufferers or carers, probably not all of them are wealthy and they are so invested, it makes me a bit sad for them and angry at Tiffany …

Plus it’s quite unfair all those people buying her merchs whereas yesterday JJSingleton/ JJ5145 was trying to sell some T shirts to raise awareness about colorectal cancer and wanted to give the funds to research/a travel for colorectal cancer advocacy and he just needed to sell 15 more to achieve his goal, but he has no more than 1500 followers … He is very upfront about his journey and mental health, no denial and toxic positivity with him, soon he’s gonna have a biopsy of the tongue again, not a very fun procedure, he is so brave and has no followers maybe a bit more on TikTok hopefully, he only does shorts but I am sure that if the videos were a bit longer he would do a great job on YT, short format is not ideal for YT maybe it’s because of that … Or maybe it’s because he is a young man and not a young attractive girl like Tiffany … I don’t understand … Maybe it’s because he is not loving his YT family a lot a lot a lot … But he doesn’t even sell the shirts to make money for himself whereas he is in the States, hopefully his chemo/ immunotherapy treatment is covered by insurance / Medicaid Medicare or something I don’t know how it works but I hope it’s free because he probably cannot work with 3 chemos a month or more for 7 years … Do some of you know if everything is covered in US when you don’t work/ don’t have insurance anymore ? I keep wondering if some people die / don’t have access to cancer treatments because of lack of money/ insurance ? Hopefully it never happens, living in France with free healthcare like in UK, it makes me suffocate with rage to think it might happen to some people in US or well … I know it kind of happen in developing countries alas but hopefully cannot happen in US …
Ah that's so sad. I'm gonna check him out on youtube.
Yes Tiffany's channel is full of drama (rushing into hospital, blood and mucus, bleeding, pain, removing organs, etc), and dramatic thumbnails and titles. It's like when a newspaper uses a sensational headline to draw in people. She is very good at it. In addition, she created a narrative of her cancer being very serious and advanced. And she plays with that too. Sometimes she says she is almost cancer free and she will be cancer free (creating hope) and sometimes she says this could kill her and there will be more hurdles. This again draws people in. She is playing with people's emotions. And people want to know how this ends. "Will she get cured or will she not?" It's suspenseful. It really is like a reality show/soap opera. Even if her actual vlogs don't have much cancer content and she shares so little. She will tell us she is being rushed into hospital and that she is in pain and is bleeding and she is having scans and biopsies but that's it. She does not go much further than that. Like someone said, breadcrumbs.

And you are very right, a young good looking woman facing a deadly disease. People are interested.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah that's so sad. I'm gonna check him out on youtube.
Yes Tiffany's channel is full of drama (rushing into hospital, blood and mucus, bleeding, pain, removing organs, etc), and dramatic thumbnails and titles. It's like when a newspaper uses a sensational headline to draw in people. She is very good at it. In addition, she created a narrative of her cancer being very serious and advanced. And she plays with that too. Sometimes she says she is almost cancer free and she will be cancer free (creating hope) and sometimes she says this could kill her and there will be more hurdles. This again draws people in. She is playing with people's emotions. And people want to know how this ends. "Will she get cured or will she not?" It's suspenseful. It really is like a reality show/soap opera. Even if her actual vlogs don't have much cancer content and she shares so little. She will tell us she is being rushed into hospital and that she is in pain and is bleeding and she is having scans and biopsies but that's it. She does not go much further than that. Like someone said, breadcrumbs.

And you are very right, a young good looking woman facing a deadly disease. People are interested.
nice analysis as always... That's why she is so successful, she knows how to create suspense and drama and play with people's emotions... She may not be extremely brilliant intellectually but she is really very talented for that, you are so right! In some toxic cluster b relationships breadcrumbs are a way to make vulnerable people under control and addicted sadly …

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.