Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have started to repeat myself, like she does, and I am not kidding you all! I really am repeating myself when I talk. People are going to start to wonder why I do that. I might need speech therapy soon.
Yes, speech therapy might be a good idea with this problem as it seems hectic. I guess you talk a lot a lot a lot.
But if you consistently go to therapy - tick tick tick! - then soon your speech will be perfect perfect perfect!
And your darling could treat you to a coat after you finished - like your speech therapy coat that you put on to get cosy! Perfect perfect perfect.
I always say: we got this! we got this, don't we? Yes, we got this!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
New Vlog
Very...strange NOT THE WEARING THE MERCH??????
If i stood over my husband while he made his coffee, god how annoying!!!!
Been gifted an EMMA MATTRESS??

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
From 4:55 into the video Tiffany says:

"I'll just keep my liners (teeth liners) in. So when I leave the hospital (post-surgery) your girl is going to be FIT, HEALTHY & CANCER FREE & HAVE STRAIGHT TEETH"!

Is she for real? I mean she talks like an 7 year old... has she absolutely no understanding in what condition the surgery is going to leave her?? Is she this delusional still??? I'm beyond words! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ysdays Vlog i kind of coped but today is too....much again!!

It Cant be near to surgery as SHE IS ONCE AGAIN MIXING WITH BLOODY EVERYONE🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They say Tattle is bad, but I tell you, there are some vile comments over on YT. Somebody has actually referred to the surgery as 'butchering.' Yep. Really sensitive thing to say, erm, NOT.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes, speech therapy might be a good idea with this problem as it seems hectic. I guess you talk a lot a lot a lot.
But if you consistently go to therapy - tick tick tick! - then soon your speech will be perfect perfect perfect!
And your darling could treat you to a coat after you finished - like your speech therapy coat that you put on to get cosy! Perfect perfect perfect.
Dying laughing Ha😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's still not mentioning the real worst case scenarios
DIDNT mention the Stomas either

Its like watching A 5yr old describing her upcoming surgery
Shocking
She is literally A Child
Annoying!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From 4:55 into the video Tiffany says:

"I'll just keep my liners (teeth liners) in. So when I leave the hospital (post-surgery) your girl is going to be FIT, HEALTHY & CANCER FREE & HAVE STRAIGHT TEETH"!

Is she for real? I mean she talks like an 7 year old... has she absolutely no understanding in what condition the surgery is going to leave her?? Is she this delusional still??? I'm beyond words! :rolleyes:
How is she going to be fit and healthy? Especially fit? Does she know what fit means?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm not all the way thru the video yet, but the store scene and some others seem manic, she's all over the place blabbing about everything and weird facial expressions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dying laughing Ha
They say Tattle is bad, but I tell you, there are some vile comments over on YT. Somebody has actually referred to the surgery as 'butchering.' Yep. Really sensitive thing to say, erm, NOT.
I've seen some bad ones too

How is she going to be fit and healthy? Especially fit? Does she know what fit means?
Yes she knows what fit is 🙄 she's been training walking around the garden centre

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's quite brave. It'd be completely petrified. It does make me think she expects the surgery to be less extensive then we are all assuming here.

Reactions: 19
I've seen other cancer influencers hawking this mattress. The company must seek them out?
Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 1.24.29 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
In the later parts of the video where she explains her surgery... it's a like taking a Biology lesson from a stooge.

I feel weird after watching this video. Think I need to sleep for sometime to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.