Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a hell of a lot, a lot, a lot of vagina in the air today, Matt's "HAs" were off the scale!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
New Vlog
Very...strange NOT THE WEARING THE MERCH??????
If i stood over my husband while he made his coffee, god how annoying!!!!
Been gifted an EMMA MATTRESS??
she needs a hospital bed not an "Emma" mattress. I can't believe the promo.

Ysdays Vlog i kind of coped but today is too....much again!!

It Cant be near to surgery as SHE IS ONCE AGAIN MIXING WITH BLOODY EVERYONE🤦‍♀️
this was done many days ago...sheer rubbish content.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she needs a hospital bed not an "Emma" mattress. I can't believe the promo.
For one of my mom’s surgeries we had a hospital bed delivered at home. This was covered by insurance. Wonder if they do the same in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do feel for the woman. Whether she fully understands or knows what's to come remains to be seen but she has to have some inkling with the doctors drilling it into her head every time they see her. She still doesn't like to talk about it or can't bring herself to say some things out loud. She said she wants to live and maybe that's enough to get her into the surgery but I'm not so sure she comprehends the the scale of what the "other side" of surgery looks like and the long road of healing and the real life changes to come.

Reactions: 25
She clearly knows THE DATE🤷‍♀️
SHUSH SECRET 🐿
Its ridiculous!!!!
She ISNT royalty🤦‍♀️
Lots are asking on the VLOG they will soon get angry + loose interest especially those that sent cards & gifts

Reactions: 14
She clearly knows THE DATE🤷‍♀️
SHUSH SECRET 🐿
Its ridiculous!!!!
She ISNT royalty🤦‍♀️
Lots are asking on the VLOG they will soon get angry + loose interest especially those that sent cards & gifts
I THINK THEY will not be happy when it is over and they did not know it happened.

Reactions: 16
For one of my mom’s surgeries we had a hospital bed delivered at home. This was covered by insurance. Wonder if they do the same in the UK.
The hospital will provide one if deemed necessary. Both my mum and dad had them. They’re free and provided for by the NHS. She would however have to make room for it and from what I’ve seen of her house I’m not sure she does without removing Amas bed. Perhaps that’s why Ama hasn’t been at the house in the evenings because they e had to empty her bedroom out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
"My sister got me something..." I thought it would be something thoughtful to prepare for or use after surgery...

No. It's a f*ing scone with jelly and cream. I swear her sister is trying to kill her. She was the one always getting her to do KFC and McDonalds mukbangs too. + Starbucks sugar drinks every time they're together and literally shoving crisps in her face during cancer treatment. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This video must be more than 2 days old since I saw in the news it has been snowing in London for the past 2 days. Not a snowflake in sight from her car.

And, why her hysterical overreaction when darling came from work? She reacted excited and dramatical like she has not seen him for a month at least.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The hospital will provide one if deemed necessary. Both my mum and dad had them. They’re free and provided for by the NHS. She would however have to make room for it and from what I’ve seen of her house I’m not sure she does without removing Amas bed. Perhaps that’s why Ama hasn’t been at the house in the evenings because they e had to empty her bedroom out 🤷‍♀️
I don't know where the bed will go but I think she is gone in the weeks leading up to the surgery as she knows she will be stuck in the house with Tiffany for many weeks after surgery.

This video must be more than 2 days old since I saw in the news it has been snowing in London for the past 2 days. Not a snowflake in sight from her car.

And, why her hysterical overreaction when darling came from work? She reacted excited and dramatical like she has not seen him for a month at least.
todays giggling and darling crap putting her hand over her mouth just like some child was really over the top.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And just yesterday I thought there was some maturity in her vlog, , today, she sounded like a kindergartener explaining the surgery. Boggles the mind.
What is she on now ?
Don't forget to use the code for a whole 5% off the mattress topper.
Merry Christmas from TT !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She said she will open all the calendars the day before the surgery and eat all the chocolate (with Matt). Is she serious?? You can't eat anything 24 hours before pelvic exenteration.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought we had some hope after the pre op prep video but then this one dropped..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And just yesterday I thought there was some maturity in her vlog, , today, she sounded like a kindergartener explaining the surgery. Boggles the mind.
What is she on now ?
Don't forget to use the code for a whole 5% off the mattress topper.
Merry Christmas from TT !!!!
Exactly how i felt
Didnt last long....

Reactions: 10

She's like a child. Despite being 30 years old, she can't bear being on her own for too long. She needs mommy to stay with her 24/7 and she pulls out the camera to cope when Amma escapes to Elodie's house and leaves her all alone. I don't want to sound like an armchair psychologist, but she treats Matt like he's her father. I don't know if it's daddy issues because of what happened with her own dad, but it's creepy the way Matt and Amma basically co-parent TIffany together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.