Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not making too much of it at all. Tiffany very obviously opened the freaking box for gifts which she knew she would receive. She knows it, we know it. No question. Her "Don't send me gifts, I really did not expect this, I don't need anything" makes me want to 🤮 She is fake as hell. She thought noone will question her actions cause she has cancer and thinks that absolves her. Wrong. And she is not a great actress and if anyone falls for the charade, then they are stupid beyond belief. And the argument of 'every influencer has a patreon' etc, well perhaps they provide a service to the public. Tiffany provides nothing. She hides behind the "cancer" in her titles and gives nothing of value. She is worse than anybody. She is a con artist basically. Instead, she generates misinformation and hate. That's what she is good at. The Krocks are very justified having a go fund me. They educate us about ovarian cancer; they provide excellent informative well-thought out updates. They are genuine. In addition, the treatment in the US is not free and is expensive. Tiffany's treatment is completely free. She does not need the cheques and the giftcards and the gifts. She is just greedy.
I agree she pretends that she is surprised at recieving gifts rather than just cards and letters like a pen pal correspondence….
But grown adults chose to ignore her plea of
‘ no gifts’ request because they want attention too!! They wanna be first in line, they want their name shouted out, they wanna declare their devotion 😅
Yes they want Tiffany to recognise them and smother them with thank yous and kisses.. they are just as bad as their girl Tiffany…
I do not pity anyone gifting Tiffany, they all have an agenda imo.😏

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed when the comments aren't fluffy and hearts she loses the baby voice and the daft dancing to address the comments in a grown up way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree she pretends that she is surprised at recieving gifts rather than just cards and letters like a pen pal correspondence….
‘ no gifts’ request because they want attention too!! They wanna be first in line, they want their name shouted out, they wanna declare their devotion 😅
Yes they want Tiffany to recognise them and smother them with thank yous and kisses.. they are just as bad as their girl Tiffany…
Some are probably just naive and are genuinely nice and want to make a girl with cancer happy. Some are probably psycho stalkers obsessed with her and as you said, they want to be recognised and acknowledged by her. She created some disturbed fandom.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
that is my assumption. Covid testing is usually done very close to surgery...

it would be so easy to take it off there and put up the link for the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity followed by a comment "or to a charity of your choice". It just feels more genuine.

anyone else have that feeling she may be checking into the hospital today? I expect another canned vlogmas...maybe at hospital for scans?
Have all her hospital appointments been on a Tuesday in the past

Reactions: 3
It seems she clearly said that they dont know what organs will have to be removed until they open her up, not just the bladder, has she ever mentioned having a stoma? No mention of this for pre op, stoma placement is a huge thing. Who knows? They must have given her a much clearer idea of what needs to be done based on all the scans and biopsies, you don't just wake up to a big surprise. I did think it was funny when she said , "all the walking through the garden center got me in good shape", lol, it was a joke right? I don't know about the UK, but where I live if you sign the consent from they'll do the surgery, you'd have be really sick for them to refuse surgery, even major ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back to those damn gifts, I bet she will discard 'home made' personalised ones and only keep the more expensive ones. Knickknacks do not fit her sterile house or her sterile personality. Letters and cards, she will not even read those. Straight to the bin. She does not even read or acknowledge those written daily in her comments. I don't get why people bother writing her messages.

• Heart
Tiffany had mentioned in an earlier video (perhaps it was in the ones where she was hospitalized when she had the C.Difficile infection) that another family member, or members, have access to her account, and could then update her viewers on her condition even if she couldn't, during the time she was very ill with the C.Difficile infection. I meant to imply in my earlier comment that the one(s) behind the Fluffy Fox, Giddy Goat, and other wildlife entities who were family members might also have access to her Tiffanythinks account from which to post updates, not that they would even if they do have access to her accounts. Tiffany also may have instructed her family, for privacy reasons, not to post images of her right after surgery. Members of her family will post or not post according to Tiffany's wishes. The seals are well-trained!
But then Elodie might put something on her own IG

It seems she clearly said that they dont know what organs will have to be removed until they open her up, not just the bladder, has she ever mentioned having a stoma? No mention of this for pre op, stoma placement is a huge thing. Who knows? They must have given her a much clearer idea of what needs to be done based on all the scans and biopsies, you don't just wake up to a big surprise. I did think it was funny when she said , "all the walking through the garden center got me in good shape", lol, it was a joke right? I don't know about the UK, but where I live if you sign the consent from they'll do the surgery, you'd have be really sick for them to refuse surgery, even major ones.
She returned the consent forms on yesterday's vlog they told her again what the surgery involves and the nurse again informed her about surgery aftercare

So, what will today's video be about? More hospital appointments?

I just don't want the return of the Air Fryer... that gives me bad dreams at night. :sick:
Every other person I saw today was carrying an air fryer it was like a mass exodus of air fryers from the store 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Yes she said recently that "I don't mind having bags on my body". She knows she will end up with at least one stoma, if not 2.
Yes she made it sound that way but she is just contradicting herself and speaking rubbish like always. It's like when she says she will be cancer free after the surgery or that she will never need chemo again. Anyways, she has already confirmed the main organs being removed. Have a look at what a 'total pelvic exenteration' entails. We know that her colon, rectum, anus, vagina, uterus, ovaries, cervix, fallopian tubes, and some lymph nodes are getting removed. Bladder is uncertain. Nat Woodward confirmed that Tiffany's surgery is very similar to hers. Nat had everything in the pelvis removed minus the bladder. Nat, like Tiffany, was told that they are unsure whether the bladder will be removed or not and she will only find out after the surgery. Nat was very happy that the bladder was preserved, however, it seems it has been causing her many difficulties ever since the surgery. The nurse told Tiffany on the phone that nerves in the bladder might get damaged during the surgery and she will have no control over it. Or something to that effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You are so right. There's a sickening, symbiotic relationship between Princess T and the Dolt Cult. They feed off of each other. Her subs are truly pathetic and it angers me the way she plays them like a fiddle. Just as she plays Amma, Matt and the rest of her family

Reactions: 10
I have to agree, the majority of the senders of these gifts are waiting for their shout out from T, to fulfill that 2 seconds of fame or to feel a part of something. That's why all the comments of "did you check the PO, I sent a gift". I'm sure there are the cute little gifts from some people who genuinely wanted to make her smile, but they won't end up in her house.
Grown people sending this woman child a bunch of "stuff" right before a huge surgery, with no thought on how it's going to affect the people that have to bring this crap to her, the postal, Matt, Amma.
People, just donate to charities, buy the equivalent in food, clothing, or toys and find a shelter or drive that makes sure the needy get it for fucks sake!

• Heart
Even with cancer in every thumbnail her videos are as boring as hell but for some weird reason I can't help but watch and be irritated by her 😱 she's turned me into a weirdo
You're not alone there. Welcome to Weirdo City.

• Haha
I have to agree, the majority of the senders of these gifts are waiting for their shout out from T, to fulfill that 2 seconds of fame or to feel a part of something. That's why all the comments of "did you check the PO, I sent a gift". I'm sure there are the cute little gifts from some people who genuinely wanted to make her smile, but they won't end up in her house.
Grown people sending this woman child a bunch of "stuff" right before a huge surgery, with no thought on how it's going to affect the people that have to bring this crap to her, the postal, Matt, Amma.
People, just donate to charities, buy the equivalent in food, clothing, or toys and find a shelter or drive that makes sure the needy get it for fucks sake!
Because the way she acts she's convinced people she's only 5 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Back to those damn gifts, I bet she will discard 'home made' personalised ones and only keep the more expensive ones. Knickknacks do not fit her sterile house or her sterile personality. Letters and cards, she will not even read those. Straight to the bin. She does not even read or acknowledge those written daily in her comments. I don't get why people bother writing her messages.
Agreed. Why do her subs continue to post on her channel? It's very clear she cares nothing for them. How pathetic are their lives that they've glommed onto this narcissistic grifter? I've seen the same phenomenon on the YT channels of other major You Tubers. It's sick.

• Heart
Agreed. Why do her subs continue to post on her channel? It's very clear she cares nothing for them. How pathetic are their lives that they've glommed onto this narcissistic grifter? I've seen the same phenomenon on the YT channels of other major You Tubers. It's sick.
To be fair to the fanatics, I feel kind of pathetic still trying to figure it all out... 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Even with cancer in every thumbnail her videos are as boring as hell but for some weird reason I can't help but watch and be irritated by her 😱 she's turned me into a weirdo
You are not a weirdo. You skip through the crap and only watch the cancer or surgery bits. We watch because of the cancer and surgery. And she knows it very well. Hence her adding bits and pieces about the cancer and surgery. Nothing really informative, only as little as possible so that people will continue watching. We continue watching cause we want to know how it all ends with the cancer and the surgery.

I was thinking the same thing.

Her house reminds me of some futuristic domicile. Everything is so sterile and colorless, just like her personality. Never seen a house with nothing on the walls except fairy lights. I can't see her ever coping with young kids, who are notoriously messy. She'd go thru a box of wipes every 30 minutes! It's why I also don't see her coping with bags for her waste products. She will have poor Amma dealing with the bags. Just wait til her first accident, of which there will be many. She'll completely lose it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
You are not a weirdo. You skip through the crap and only watch the cancer or surgery bits. We watch because of the cancer and surgery. And she knows it very well. Hence her adding bits and pieces about the cancer and surgery. Nothing really informative, only as little as possible so that people will continue watching. We continue watching cause we want to know how it all ends with the cancer and the surgery.
Yes and Tiff just wants it to end with her buying a mansion like all the other YouTubers she watches

• Haha
And her "they just wanted me to know the worst case scenario" reminds me of that time in the car with the Darling after the surgeon drew her a picture of where the tumour was attached to her pelvic organs (and possibly an anatomy of what will be removed during the surgery). It was sometime last spring. She said she is not ready to talk about it and told the Darling that her "whole life will change". The Darling said that they need to tell her the "worst case scenario but it's also something that could realistically happen". The surgeon was telling them from the start that she will need PE and what organs will be removed but they were never taking it in. Tiffany kept saying that she will be the miracle case; the one who defies the statistics.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.