Tiffany Thinks #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she mentioned her favourite Estee Lauder concealer - of course she's ran out of it. No doubt she'll receive about 500 of them in her next PO Box delivery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I like how she mentioned her favourite Estee Lauder concealer - of course she's ran out of it. No doubt she'll receive about 500 of them in her next PO Box delivery.
Exactly, she's slyly slipping in adverts and asking for things. She's a pro.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Holy Matthew Mark Luke and John … is this woman in for the shock of her gonking life on Friday 16/12/22 if Thursday really is D-Day!
Her fall from grace will be hard and fast. She won’t know what hit her and from which direction it came because she will hurt north south east and west!
While I wish her no harm, I hope the recovery period as long and painful as it’s going to be, affords some time for reflection … reflection for others who are suffering and reflection for a basic fundamental truth … health is wealth; never to be misconstrued again with greed or deception or money hunger or lies!

Sadly I think the lesson will be learnt at some time to the future, but I envisage her repenting will be as she declines down a palliative path towards death.
Sounds harsh I know, but actually it’s not, it’s just the simple no frills truth.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is she doing Part Deux

View attachment 1797628
I was concerned I thought she was having some sort of attack

Holy Matthew Mark Luke and John … is this woman in for the shock of her gonking life on Friday 16/12/22 if Thursday really is D-Day!
Her fall from grace will be hard and fast. She won’t know what hit her and from which direction it came because she will hurt north south east and west!
While I wish her no harm, I hope the recovery period as long and painful as it’s going to be, affords some time for reflection … reflection for others who are suffering and reflection for a basic fundamental truth … health is wealth; never to be misconstrued again with greed or deception or money hunger or lies!

Sadly I think the lesson will be learnt at some time to the future, but I envisage her repenting will be as she declines down a palliative path towards death.
Sounds harsh I know, but actually it’s not, it’s just the simple no frills truth.
That defo was no frills 😬 I think the whole lot of them will have a shock

Now she knows her PO Box works there'll be hints here there and everywhere for stuff let's start with concealer

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ya girl is becoming more and more infantile.How can two thirty somethings be so moronic. Even 'my darling' is buying gonks. Since when did these cheapo ugly things become part of Christmas decor. Tiff must be trolling us. Just when you thought she couldn't buy another ugly AF angel, she out does herself. They eat like little kids being left to cater for themselves. The woman is seriously ill and runs around buying crap, eating rubbish and buying tacky Christmas clothes. Sure if it makes her happy. But it's like watching some really dull sit com where everyone says darling every other word.
Dopey says don't send me any presents, yet opens a PO box. How many gonks or Chrimbo PJs will they have to find space for before Mr HA explodes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Whoops there it is - reality
I do agree with this tbf. She can't say one thing, and do another. I have to say I do feel very sad she keeps mentioning future Christmases and next year etc. It sounds as though she is trying to convince herself and it makes me think that the doctor has given her a worse prognosis than she lets on. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Did she mention who the visitors were? They seem way too mature to be Tiffany's friends.

Reactions: 13
She’s a beggar, “oh I like this”, “oh I like this”, “oh, I’ve run out “. Transparent and disgraceful.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep, mentions the EXACT shade she needs. Brilliantly disgusting.
Let's hope she starts to drop hints about needing more gonks. Truckfuls of gonks will take over her tiny house and start breeding until the walls and stairs are thronging with their horrid little furry bodies and maybe, just maybe, she'll realise that the P.O. Box was a mistake. And yes, I am in a bad mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aaaahhhh that scene with "friends" was so mortifying to watch. You can tell by the body language that they don't know her well at all and are most likely Matt's friends, although they probably hung out as a couple in the past. We haven't seen any of those people in previous vlogs and she never mentions or shows her own close friends by name. The most cringey bit was her laughing shrilly at her own joke about one of the guys coming in with his jacket off getting "ready to filmed" or something. The four just stare at her mortified and there is no footage at all of the rest of the party. If they were real close friends, then shouldn't she be filming loads of moments for her "personal diary"? This is in stark contrast to the previous vid where there's an endless time lapse of her and her family eating and drinking at at Coop.

The vibe is that she feels her Youtube success is elevating her clout and Matt's friends should be honoured to be part of a vlog of a social media superstar. The way all she talked about was filming them and they clearly had no idea what she was on about. She's obsessively going down a rabbit hole of getting vlogs out at an impossible schedule, filming, PO boxing and living off the supply from fans. My previous speculation is that it's her all-encompassing, narcissistic focus on YouTube, not the surgery, that will be the biggest strain on their relationship. Matt seems a good enough guy who will try his best to stick through the in sickness and in health part but it's something different to have your partner constantly addicted to a camera or screen whenever you're together. Pretty sure this plays a significant role whether there may or may not be a proposal on the horizon. He's envisaging their future where every minute of their every day will be shared online and discussed in minute detail. Because she's above critique, if he even contemplates leaving her, then he'll obviously be ripped to shreds by her fans, doxxed or whatever.

EDIT: Ok now I'm definitely overthinking this but she also never shows them giving sort of host gift. If you knew the girlfriend of a friend has advanced cancer and literally about to undergo a 12 hour mother of all surgeries within days, then the least you can do is bring something thoughtful and slightly personalised for the lengthy hospital stay (fluffy socks, a book or whatever??). Tiffany loves showing the gifts people give her, like the bullet mixer or the advent calendars. However by not showing anything here, do we assume they didn't give anything or just something totally generic like wine or flowers?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did she mention who the visitors were? They seem way too mature to be Tiffany's friends.
no mention of whose friends they were but based on the few that Tiffany has shown in videos over the past few years most are women that seem more like her in appearance (the old Tiff) with lots of makeup and just different. I think they were Matt's friends and one viewer detected an Irish accent. Her videos are always so devoid of any basic info and heavy on trivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do agree with this tbf. She can't say one thing, and do another. I have to say I do feel very sad she keeps mentioning future Christmases and next year etc. It sounds as though she is trying to convince herself and it makes me think that the doctor has given her a worse prognosis than she lets on. Hope I'm wrong though.
My thoughts too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's desperately trying to address our criticisms. Hence, showing "friends", (not hers tho), pretending to eat, responding to our pointing out she's prefilmed it all, etc.
She's also throwing out stupid "digs",- saying "cozy" even more often and "a lot, a lot, a lot", having Matt honk out "Ha" on every vlog. Does she honestly think it gets us upset? Lol. If anything, it makes her look even more immature, if that's possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.