Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing is just laughable. Those girls post picture after picture and ad after ad and think they are famous or a celebrity of some kind? It sickens me

I went to two of the blogger brunches and both left me feeling so down about myself! The last one her ladyship CM had a man thee telling us we all needed Botox and in the break when we were eating he went around the tables and basically telling is what we could get done. It was so shameful! Nothing wrong with a Botox if that is your thing but to go around and tell young women they need Botox is insane!

I also met TB on two occasions and she was rather rude to me, spoke to her at one of the fashion week events and she just looked me up and down. The truth always comes out and their behaviour will always catch up with them. You can only go so far before people see the cracks in the influencer facade they all portray

Also don't get me started on the fake accents they have all developed! Actually makes me cringe! Being a proud Belfast girl it's an insult!
I think the facade collapsed a long time ago. As I said in a previous post, they all have very few real friends, just Insta acquaintances. CM was running around Italy recently in white hot pants with Rebecca Maguire. Now CM is actually older than RMs mother. Cringe level off the scale. Then when CM came back from Italy she was having dinner with this gentleman;

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Take them outside of Belfast! They aren’t even household names there! My family have lived in Belfast for decades and if I mentioned any of the Mean Girlz by name there’d be crickets. I’ve no doubt though that their egos tell them that when they walk into a restaurant everyone stops and stares. Delusions of Grandeur is an actual thing!
I'm from Derry and honestly had never heard of them until I seen them mentioned here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice that Rebecca McKinney has only just recently started following Melissa Riddell on Insta (even though Melissa followed her)? And then tagged her in that Michele Obama quote. Weird...
The CM gang stick together

I think the facade collapsed a long time ago. As I said in a previous post, they all have very few real friends, just Insta acquaintances. CM was running around Italy recently in white hot pants with Rebecca Maguire. Now CM is actually older than RMs mother. Cringe level off the scale. Then when CM came back from Italy she was having dinner with this dude;

Classy as ever, she's kind of pathetic isn't she!

Proof of a GDPR breach...... these girls have shared personal data of anyone who has their full name as their insta handle (not me thankfully) amongst at least three business accounts. If anyone chooses to take action they’re liable for a massive fine.

I’m betting they were planning in leaking the handles..... mean girls style..... before they realised it’d be an even further breach of GDPR.

I don’t even follow Gemma Garret so would neither notice or care if she blocked my account
or it means she was behind the account/north coast Queen. Not sure to be honest but it’s one or the other.

Reactions: 2
The whole thing is just laughable. Those girls post picture after picture and ad after ad and think they are famous or a celebrity of some kind? It sickens me

I went to two of the blogger brunches and both left me feeling so down about myself! The last one her ladyship CM had a man thee telling us we all needed Botox and in the break when we were eating he went around the tables and basically telling is what we could get done. It was so shameful! Nothing wrong with a Botox if that is your thing but to go around and tell young women they need Botox is insane!

I also met TB on two occasions and she was rather rude to me, spoke to her at one of the fashion week events and she just looked me up and down. The truth always comes out and their behaviour will always catch up with them. You can only go so far before people see the cracks in the influencer facade they all portray

Also don't get me started on the fake accents they have all developed! Actually makes me cringe! Being a proud Belfast girl it's an insult!
. Exactly. It's annoying that u call these girls out on their crappy behaviour and all of a sudden you're a bully. Lmd jumping on the bandwagon now. Melissa Riddell, Tiffany brien Rebecca maguire and the rest of that click are all horrible girls who think they are much better than everyone else.

Nobodies... Oh sorry I don't post my latest boohoo haul on insta so I'm a nobody. Rrrrrright 😂

Reactions: 6
. Exactly. It's annoying that u call these girls out on their crappy behaviour and all of a sudden you're a bully. Lmd jumping on the bandwagon now. Melissa Riddell, Tiffany brien Rebecca maguire and the rest of that click are all horrible girls who think they are much better than everyone else.

Nobodies... Oh sorry I don't post my latest boohoo haul on insta so I'm a nobody. Rrrrrright 😂
The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us lol

Edit to add - after reflection and CMs outbursts, I've a new found respect for Tiffany. She realised taking her instagram off would mean she was no longer up for public consumption, which we always stated if you put yourself out there be prepared for comments and I respect that. CM has made me realise Tiffany probably wasn't that bad and any stupid mistakes she made on social media were most likely just that - stupid mistakes. I on reflection from this thread I wish her well and hope she distances herself from toxic people who are unable to form meaningful relationships like Cathy Martin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cathy does come across as a bit toxic,
The problem is, I think they genuinely can't deal with the fact a lot of us have great jobs that actually contribute to society on here. CM was very quick to jump on and name some people viewing that story from that instagram account with their job titles lol. In real life their employers couldn't give a toss what they do in their own time but these influencers are so deluded they think it's despicable and they'll get reprimanded for it. I had a conversation with my superior in work last night about this site and we had a good giggle about it all. She couldn't get over the audacity that CM believed we'd lose our jobs over this lol. We actually do something good with our time every day, they waste minutes of their day updating people on clothes hauls etc. Surely they don't feel validation every evening when they go to bed, they live in a completely surreal world. We contribute, they don't really in my eyes. CM has pushed the self destruct button and I'll give her credit, she's done it very well. I doubt many, including her PR ex will see this for the complete and utter bolloxed car crash it is. I'm happily viewing it, and rest assured I'm contented and happy in my life. If that makes me a nobody for not putting absolutely everything on social media then I'll take it. They're the fools and not us, we see sense and can laugh at them for their blatant stupidity of thinking they're above everything when realistically they're the ones below us lol

Edit to add - after reflection and CMs outbursts, I've a new found respect for Tiffany. She realised taking her instagram off would mean she was no longer up for public consumption, which we always stated if you put yourself out there be prepared for comments and I respect that. CM has made me realise Tiffany probably wasn't that bad and any stupid mistakes she made on social media were most likely just that - stupid mistakes. I on reflection from this thread I wish her well and hope she distances herself from toxic people who are unable to form meaningful relationships like Cathy Martin.
I was also going to comment similar; Best of luck to Tiffany and the rest. I hope this has been a real eye opener as to what type of “friend” CM is, an eye opener as to how awful CM’s attitude is, and Tiffany etc will distance themselves from it.

we all are nobodies really, pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Just got to be content and happy in yourself, and Tiffany says she is.

Reactions: 1
Hmm. I don’t think CM’s last minute involvement absolves TB for how she has conducted herself on social media. Far from it, actually. There’s three months worth of material on this thread that sets out clearly why people are upset with her undisclosed/poorly disclosed ads, inappropriate flaunting of food gifts during a national crises, use of vile language and disdain for vulnerable members of society as well as the numerous doxxing attempts (one of which seems to have been successful).

People are entitled to be annoyed about these things and to discuss them without fear or being blocked or having their discussion closed down. And 99% of the discussion on this thread was entirely legitimate. Where it strayed, people have reflected and retracted where necessary. It leaves a small portion of the content that was unsavoury and I’m sure we all agree on condoning it.

The following that TB built up came with a responsibility and for whatever reason, that was the part she couldn’t deal with. She’s chosen not to apologise where it would have helped or show contrition or empathy to her audience that are in less privileged positions than she is. Therefore, coming away from her public profile was the right thing to do.

These criticisms are quite right to be a matter of public record, as the behaviour that prompted them was too. And for that, it would be a disservice for CMs involvement to become a distraction.

However, given her choice to withdraw from her public profile, I think the discussion on her should end with this thread for as long as that remains the case, which is only a few posts away.

Reactions: 8
Tiffany only made her Instagram private as all her chickens were coming home to roost.

Reactions: 4
Just looking back at posts and Tiffany I apologise for not minding my own business. I hate that this thread has affected you adversely. No one deserves to feel bad. Words hurt... that’s absurd hat we need reminding of this as adults. Me included. Sorry again

Reactions: 3
It’s late in the night for me but I just wanted to put this up here, even though it might not be well worded!

I’ve just properly re-read through about half of this thread through Tiffany’s eyes. Honestly I would be very hurt. It must be hard being in the public eye with everything up for scrutiny. She may have chosen the ‘influencer’ life but this thread has all of her mistakes / poor & very very poor choices all in one place for people to easily read.

She’s been doing this (influencing) for a long time.... so there’s a lot open for criticism and it’s likely that there hasn’t ever been so much concentrated in one place before now. Some of the name calling etc on here although minimal....has been pretty mean (from myself too, I have apologised but I know words can really hurt as the poster said above). I would guess that posters on here don’t really think about the person actually reading it which is understandable.... people do tend to get caught up (guilty!) And to be fair tattle is here as somewhere people can express their opinions, which we’re all entitled to.

I for one am glad that most nasty things said about me (and trust me there’s been a lot😅) has been behind my back where I don’t have to hear it, let alone have a public record if it that anyone can read.

With that being said ...... it doesn’t absolve Tiffany in any way of the actions that need accountability. I mentioned earlier that accountability can be painful ( and maybe especially so when it comes along with nastiness). Acknowledging mistakes and others’ hurt is painful. But asking for acknowledgment and accountability from a public figure isn’t bullying or trolling..... I can see that it might feel that way though if it’s come with a little ‘unfair’ criticism too.

As someone said above fair play to Tiffany if she wants to take a step back for now. I’d guess it’s more a self-protective thing to delete insta at the moment, but hopefully she’ll see the opportunity to grow - from reflecting on the points and suggestions too? Take time to decide what she genuinely wants?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s late in the night for me but I just wanted to put this up here, even though it might not be well worded!

I’ve just properly re-read through about half of this thread through Tiffany’s eyes. Honestly I would be very hurt. It must be hard being in the public eye with everything up for scrutiny. She may have chosen the ‘influencer’ life but this thread has all of her mistakes / poor & very very poor choices all in one place for people to easily read.

She’s been doing this (influencing) for a long time.... so there’s a lot open for criticism and it’s likely that there hasn’t ever been so much concentrated in one place before now. Some of the name calling etc on here although minimal....has been pretty mean (from myself too, I have apologised but I know words can really hurt as the poster said above). I would guess that posters on here don’t really think about the person actually reading it which is understandable.... people do tend to get caught up (guilty!) And to be fair tattle is here as somewhere people can express their opinions, which we’re all entitled to.

I for one am glad that most nasty things said about me (and trust me there’s been a lot😅) has been behind my back where I don’t have to hear it, let alone have a public record if it that anyone can read.

With that being said ...... it doesn’t absolve Tiffany in any way of the actions that need accountability. I mentioned earlier that accountability can be painful ( and maybe especially so when it comes along with nastiness). Acknowledging mistakes and others’ hurt is painful. But asking for acknowledgment and accountability from a public figure isn’t bullying or trolling..... I can see that it might feel that way though if it’s come with a little ‘unfair’ criticism too.

As someone said above fair play to Tiffany if she wants to take a step back for now. I’d guess it’s more a self-protective thing to delete insta at the moment, but hopefully she’ll see the opportunity to grow - from reflecting on the points and suggestions too? Take time to decide what she genuinely wants?
It’s obvious to most of us that the fake Insta life and incessant attention seeking of NI Z-listers is not good or beneficial for them. It clearly gives them some misplaced sense of social advancement and superiority, even though it’s not real life. This manifests in completely snobbish, ill judged, and ever more embarrassing behaviour, both online and IN REAL LIFE.

The main psychological malaise that Insta gives these people is to see people who aren’t prominent in ‘Insta society’ as beneath them. They only ever hang out publically with people that they feel have a sufficient Insta or public gravitas. Yes, comical I know, most don’t even make the Z list. And that’s what irks 99% of people in here.

Yes, forums like this are legitimately critical and sometimes strongly so. But this is necessary because it does nudge such Z listers to take a step back and contemplate this illusory world that they have choose to inhabit at the expense of reality. That can only be a good thing for them. Hopefully they realise in due course that real life is way better than social media addiction.

Personally I haven’t really commented on TB. She’s young(ish) and still figuring life out somewhat. It’s the same for Rebecca Maguire etc. You can’t really knock people in their 20’s. Yes, criticism where it’s due, but otherwise I tend to give such people a wide berth. Youth is foolish.

It’s the ones that are at a much more advanced age and still making complete fools of themselves in an effort for attention that I find particularly irksome. By pointing out how silly they look we are doing them a favour. And we are allowed to do so. After all, these people are using the public for their own personal, selfish motives and in some cases, material gain. So we are more than justified to push back.

You can’t call yourself an ‘influencer’ of the public and then expect the public to be silent and accepting like sheep of whatever you try and influence them with on ‘social’.

And for the record, nothing on this thread would I deem slanderous, false, or bullying. It is all fact and opinion, backed up by evidence where need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why are ye all back tracking and apologising? Everything Tiffany did was there for us all to see and she never ONCE acknowledged her poor behaviour yet expected everything for free? Point. Blank!!

I honestly hope her and that Cathy Martin whoever she is wakes the hell up to the falsness, Instagram means sweet F all? And to call people nobodies when we here complaining could be Doctors, Vets, Nurses, whatever who work hard, is just unbelievable! Heck I've worked for one of the richest men in Ireland who IS an actual somebody, for what he did for the Irish Thoroughbred industry! They think an actual somebody would know who they are? They are the nobodies like! The notions of people like Tiffany and her ilk is outrageous so ya I hope they take a long hard look at themselves and realise Instagram is not work and is not any kind of a Legacy!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s obvious to most of us that the fake Insta life and incessant attention seeking of NI Z-listers is not good or beneficial for them. It clearly gives them some misplaced sense of social advancement and superiority, even though it’s not real life. This manifests in completely snobbish, ill judged, and ever more embarrassing behaviour, both online and IN REAL LIFE. The main psychological malaise that Insta gives these people is to see people who aren’t prominent in ‘Insta society’ as beneath them. That’s what irks 99% of people in here.

Yes, forums like this are legitimately critical and sometimes strongly so. But this is necessary because it does nudge such Z listers to take a step back and contemplate this illusory world that they have choose to inhabit at the expense of reality. That can only be a good thing for them. Hopefully they realise in due course that real life is way better than social media addiction.

Personally I haven’t really commented on TB. She’s young(ish) and still figuring life out somewhat. It’s the same for Rebecca Maguire etc. You can’t really knock people in their 20’s. Yes, criticism where it’s due, but otherwise I tend to give such people a wide berth. Youth is foolish. It’s the ones that are at a much more advanced age and still making complete fools of themselves in an effort for attention that I find particularly irksome. By pointing out how silly they look we are doing them a favour. And we are allowed to do so. After all, these people are using the public for their own personal, selfish motives and in some cases, material gain. So we are more than justified to push back. ✌
Totally agree 👌🏼

Why are ye all back tracking and apologising? Everything Tiffany did was there for us all to see and she never ONCE acknowledged her poor behaviour yet expected everything for free? Point. Blank!!
There are things she’s done that are totally wrong and she deserved to be called out for. I don’t agree with her deleting her insta rather than address it.......but I can understand why she made that choice.

I personally apologised for calling her a dismissive name (trust fund Tiff) which didn’t really add anything to the accountability discussion..... it was just hurtful. When I read back it’d been used a few times towards her. There are done other things said that I’d find hurtful too but I don’t want to call anyone out especially as others have apologised too. My point was I feel like a lot the legitimate issues and constructive criticism could’ve been interpreted by Tiffany as bullying / trolling as *some* of the comment IMO went a little bit far. CMs angry OTT response might have been because she’d known TB was so upset? Again not excusing it at all, just speculating.

I get the annoyance though, I was so frustrated that things kept happening and she kept doing things....... without apologising or even acknowledging them..... and all the attempts at hijacking this thread 🙄🙄 There is a brief apology a way back for the m**g post but for me it didn’t really acknowledge the harm. It seemed she was being so problematic and still making money and never having to address things ..... it did p*ss me off.

Now she’s stepped back and played victim.... this pissed me off too but what I meant was I can empathise from Tiffany’s point of view why she’s done this. Maybe it feels safer??? Cause she still feels like a victim. Idk.
But I don’t agree with it & I hope when she comes back she’s stronger and properly addresses things.

Mod edit, closed while private. Please report to get it reopened if this changes.

Staff edit.
Received report informing admin this account is public again. reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Good Evening all 👋🏻 so after last weeks song and dance - it would seem that Tiffany’s insta account has in fact been reactivated - check it out! I’ve a sneaky feeling that she’s reactivated it to announce potentially something that she couldn’t bear to not brag to her 64.3K followers about - 💍. If you think I’m talking 💩 look at the pic on Mattys insta today - can you see that ring she’s hiding on her ring finger 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Good Evening all 👋🏻 so after last weeks song and dance - it would seem that Tiffany’s insta account has in fact been reactivated - check it out! I’ve a sneaky feeling that she’s reactivated it to announce potentially something that she couldn’t bear to not brag to her 64.3K followers about - 💍. If you think I’m talking 💩 look at the pic on Mattys insta today - can you see that ring she’s hiding on her ring finger 👀
Not in the second pic of her in the cafe though?

All that fuss, an article in Sunday Life, Cathy Martin having a meltdown and making a prize twit of herself and Tiffany lasted .... a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I don't know I think she just sometimes wears a ring on that finger. Surely they are way too young.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.