Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca McKinney (cool fm) had an igtv on last night about trolling which Tiff/LMD/the salon owner all commented on. But I never read any horrible messages on here about her. And the messages she referenced were very nasty. Did she have her own thread?

Reactions: 1
Rebecca McKinney (cool fm) had an igtv on last night about trolling which Tiff/LMD/the salon owner all commented on. But I never read any horrible messages on here about her. And the messages she referenced were very nasty. Did she have her own thread?
I thought that too. Maybe there's another website or she was making it up?

There were a few comments made about Rebecca on here in the Gemma Garrett thread

Reactions: 1
I’ve also seen a few comments about Rebecca on Melissa Riddle thread. Everything Rebecca Mentioned on IGTV had been said on here

I still cant grasp why they all read here, and share our messages with one another.

Reactions: 3
I still cant grasp why they all read here, and share our messages with one another.
No neither do I. And the ones who say a friend told them what has been written about them. Why on earth would a friend tell you that, they'd just keep it quiet if it's going to cause you so much upset surely.

Reactions: 2
No neither do I. And the ones who say a friend told them what has been written about them. Why on earth would a friend tell you that, they'd just keep it quiet if it's going to cause you so much upset surely.
Personally i feel there is a difference in posting here than sending a DM . Maybe im mistaken but this is a public forum for a bit of a gossip, if they come on here they wont be coming on to read niceties. Thats what their instas are for it seems. im not sure why we seem to be a hot topic atm as this site has been going for years.

Reactions: 4
They are quick to say “if you don’t like someone, unfollow.” Which I agree with however surely the same goes for this website? If they don’t like reading stuff about themselves, don’t come on!

They should take their own advice. We are all entitled to an opinion and entitled to share it how we wish.

Reactions: 11
I’ve also seen a few comments about Rebecca on Melissa Riddle thread. Everything Rebecca Mentioned on IGTV had been said on here
Really? I don’t know who she is but I’ve searched her name and can’t find any of the comments she mentioned. Perhaps she is getting a hard time in her DMs. I agree with @Bgr101 that there’s a difference.

Reactions: 3
Really? I don’t know who she is but I’ve searched her name and can’t find any of the comments she mentioned. Perhaps she is getting a hard time in her DMs. I agree with @Bgr101 that there’s a difference.
I found some of them on gemma garett thread. Never seen the sepsis comment. I have never read anything wishing anyone dead on here.

Reactions: 2
I found some of them on gemma garett thread. Never seen the sepsis comment. I have never read anything wishing anyone dead on here.
Agreed. And I think if there was, it would (correctly) be dealt with pretty swiftly.

I thought it was interesting that she opened by acknowledging that a following comes with a responsibility which is something that has been said here too. What I struggle to get my head around is that influencers don’t seem to understand the impact that their “highlight” reel can have on someone who doesn’t feel that they have a highlight reel of their own. And as has been said above, people have a choice on who they follow. Influencers have a choice on the criticism they seek out. What isn’t acceptable, is directing abuse at people through their DMs where there’s no exercise of choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The whole show and dance..and for what! She lasted a week..well she didnt even as she set up the private one and posted 11 pictures to it in 7 days. Shes clearly an instagram addict, loves the praise, the money, the brand recognition, just cant handle a few home truths. She will be raging we got this thread opened up again. Humiliated for her. What a drama queen. And as for her fake chums coming on here trying to catch people out...get a life you nobodies.
well it appears we gave Tiffany too much benefit of the doubt.

After making a huge announcement, getting the Bel Tel involved, claiming to be a victim of bullying, Cathy Martin having a crisis on insta... and she was “off” Instagram for a whole week. Pretty pathetic behaviour. And there we were all thinking she was getting a grip on reality.

Tiffany Brien is her own worst enemy

Reactions: 4
Agreed. And I think if there was, it would (correctly) be dealt with pretty swiftly.

I thought it was interesting that she opened by acknowledging that a following comes with a responsibility which is something that has been said here too. What I struggle to get my head around is that influencers don’t seem to understand the impact that their “highlight” reel can have on someone who doesn’t feel that they have a highlight reel of their own. And as has been said above, people have a choice on who they follow. Influencers have a choice on the criticism they seek out. What isn’t acceptable, is directing abuse at people through their DMs where there’s no exercise of choice.
It does come with responsibility.to not flaunt strict lockdown rules, not call people offensive names to your 60k plus followers, be transparent about ads/gifts/paid posts. Responsibility only when it suits them and fits their narrative. Of course its not nice to read horrible things but then dont read them. Im not sending my posts to them for them to read.

Reactions: 8
I comment on a public forum about people who through their own self-appointment have a responsibility on social media. I comment on the fact that these people blatantly flout lockdown rules, mislead their followers not by correctly declaring gifts/ads and encouraging them to get into debt by encouraging a lifestyle that they mainly get for free/heavily discounted. I comment for example when ‘influencers’ use their platform to take the piss out of others e.g secretly taking photos of others at the gym and posting those photos on their social media and using the word m-ong as a derogatory insult.

I comment on facts as displayed on their own social media platform. I have never seen any comments wishing anyone dead and I think if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be pulled up for it and instantly reported. Sending nasty DMs to someone is bang out of order but to my knowledge no one on this site has said they have ever done that. What I am doing on this site isn’t ‘trolling’ and if nasty DMs were sent it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people originated from Tattle.

So many comments on Rebecca McKinley’s Insta (and Cathy Martin’s and any other influencer who cries troll) refer to people who use sites like Tattle as clearly having mental health issues, miserable jealous lives and clearly need healing etc etc. None of those things apply to me - calling out bullshit doesn’t mean someone is mentally unwell and requires help and it is an extremely condescending and uneducated statement to make in relation to the current mental health crisis in society.

Just because someone on a public forum doesn’t blow smoke up their arse it doesn’t make them a troll. Commenting nastily directly on their page or via DM is trolling but that’s not what anyone is doing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I comment on a public forum about people who through their own self-appointment have a responsibility on social media. I comment on the fact that these people blatantly flout lockdown rules, mislead their followers not by correctly declaring gifts/ads and encouraging them to get into debt by encouraging a lifestyle that they mainly get for free/heavily discounted. I comment for example when ‘influencers’ use their platform to take the piss out of others e.g secretly taking photos of others at the gym and posting those photos on their social media and using the word m-ong as a derogatory insult.

I comment on facts as displayed on their own social media platform. I have never seen any comments wishing anyone dead and I think if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be pulled up for it and instantly reported. Sending nasty DMs to someone is bang out of order but to my knowledge no one on this site has said they have ever done that. What I am doing on this site isn’t ‘trolling’ and if nasty DMs were sent it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people originated from Tattle.

So many comments on Rebecca McKinley’s Insta (and Cathy Martin’s and any other influencer who cries troll) refer to people who use sites like Tattle as clearly having mental health issues, miserable jealous lives and clearly need healing etc etc. None of those things apply to me - calling out bullshit doesn’t mean someone is mentally unwell and requires help and it is an extremely condescending and uneducated statement to make in relation to the current mental health crisis in society.

Just because someone on a public forum doesn’t blow smoke up their arse it doesn’t make them a troll. Commenting nastily directly on their page or via DM is trolling but that’s not what anyone is doing here.
100%. You should send this in to the Belfast Telegraph.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s impossible to have a constructive conversation with a large majority of ‘influencers’ on their page to bring issues to them directly. If I had asked Tiffany on her Insta if she thought it was appropriate and kind to be taking secret photos of people to mock on her social media, I’m willing to bet money that she wouldn’t have agreed and apologised, she’d have deleted my comment and blocked me, maybe after calling me a troll and telling me to ‘bore off’.

No one should have to put up with spiteful name calling being directed at them on their page but it’s the refusal of an ever increasing number of influencers to engage with people with genuine concerns and who don’t blow smoke constantly their arse that lead to discussions like this in places like Tattle. Their block and delete tactic means people will discuss it elsewhere.

Funny how none of the influencers who engage with their followers with a well-rounded approach, take onboard constructive feedback without going on the attack and are open and transparent about ads and gifts etc have threads on here? It just tends to be the ones who delete, delete, delete.

And if these NI influencers want to talk about mental health, they need to consider the effect that persistent photoshopping and selling a lifestyle and image that is fake has on the mental health of people, especially young females who are mainly their target demographic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They use the public for their own attention seeking gratification.

They use the public to feed their vanity.

They use the public to make money by pushing dodgy competitions and crappy products.

They mislead the public by presenting completely unrealistic portrayals of their lives. Often drinking to excess, photos filtered to death, photoshopped etc etc giving impressionable young girls completely false and unobtainable expectations.

And then they cry when the public are critical of this behaviour?

Calling it ‘trolling’ 🥴

Presenting themselves as victims?

Making wildly exaggerated and false claims about what is said about them?

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again;

Anyone who lives their life on social media is seriously deficient on the inside.

And that’s precisely why they melt at the slightest criticism.

THEY AREN’T WELL.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

👏👏👏 So well put! I commented on another thread that in the face of any negative feedback or constructive criticism most bloggers play the bully/troll card. It's really not. As is often the case in life in general, there can be a comment which gets too personal but most posters avoid that and anyhow the bloggers provide enough material without going down that route!

Many of us f####n nobodies (hi Cathy👋) lead lives and have careers where we can both formulate and withstand informed opinion. The fact that the NI Insta community hasn't mastered that is not the fault of Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion - Tiffany Brien #2 Leaving the ‘gram cause of Trolls she says, but couldn’t even last 10 whole days.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.