Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I comment on a public forum about people who through their own self-appointment have a responsibility on social media. I comment on the fact that these people blatantly flout lockdown rules, mislead their followers not by correctly declaring gifts/ads and encouraging them to get into debt by encouraging a lifestyle that they mainly get for free/heavily discounted. I comment for example when ‘influencers’ use their platform to take the piss out of others e.g secretly taking photos of others at the gym and posting those photos on their social media and using the word m-ong as a derogatory insult.

I comment on facts as displayed on their own social media platform. I have never seen any comments wishing anyone dead and I think if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be pulled up for it and instantly reported. Sending nasty DMs to someone is bang out of order but to my knowledge no one on this site has said they have ever done that. What I am doing on this site isn’t ‘trolling’ and if nasty DMs were sent it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people originated from Tattle.

So many comments on Rebecca McKinley’s Insta (and Cathy Martin’s and any other influencer who cries troll) refer to people who use sites like Tattle as clearly having mental health issues, miserable jealous lives and clearly need healing etc etc. None of those things apply to me - calling out bullshit doesn’t mean someone is mentally unwell and requires help and it is an extremely condescending and uneducated statement to make in relation to the current mental health crisis in society.

Just because someone on a public forum doesn’t blow smoke up their arse it doesn’t make them a troll. Commenting nastily directly on their page or via DM is trolling but that’s not what anyone is doing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

willow99

How can her 'friends' defend the indefensible?
-Tiffany filmed someone she deemed unattractive at the gym and posted it online without their knowledge so people could laugh and make fun of that person
-She used a derogatory word for people with Down's syndrome to describe herself without fake tan on
-She liked a post stating if their child was transgender they would be dropped off at the adoption centre
So much hypocrisy from the usual blogger crew chirping up. 'Be kind' Jesus. Look at her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmmmm is she trying to rebrand herself? Her mirror poses are reminding me of smythsisters account (who i really like but her insta is very fashion-y and not really personal)
Wow there’s a massive white wash going on on Tiffany Brien Instagram page !This is not a rebrand. It’s a strategy to remove tattle comments. Mark my words! I just spent 10mins on her page and it’s SO obvious what’s going on!

Firstly, she has taken down all the brand affiliated highlights that she spent so much effort on. The brands must have been contacted by offended consumers and they then asked her to remove any association with them because of using the word gong to describe feeling unattractive, calling someone with an eating disorder Boring and Not social distancing throughout the Covid 19 pandemic (all screen shots are saved in previous comments in this tattle thread).

The strategy point to note is (look very closely) she has very carefully deleted or amended anything that was referenced in tattle life!!!! Like calling the BF “wee precious” and “chilled out sexy vibes 🤮” etc. etc. I don’t think Tiffany realises is you click on the pic to read comments you can SEE the date stamp saying it was “edited” on date X (around 3 days ago for most). Even the video of them snogging and working out (like WHY 🤮😂) had the caption edited 3 days ago. The Paris caption of her and “wee precious” matty rea was edited 20hrs ago. She basically edited all recent captions that were mentioned on tattle life.

She’s also taken down the recent condescending before and after gym shots (which was basically just a sorta already skinny girl sticking out her belly, then holding it in for that after). Again, that was criticised on the thread after she said girls should NOT eat the same food as their boyfriends (I’m still horrified at this one). She’s deleted ALL the staged pics of her and precious posing, cuddling and eating that free pizza on her sofa (🤮😂) and she has also deleted all pics and references to her mum or dad (I see they have been mentioned on tattle too). Most notably, she has deleted all references to Simon Brien - her title of associate director of her dads company and removed all references to Simon Brien (her dad and the business itself) 😳 and her role there (all SB highlights gone and captions such as the one with Ulster bank) amended to remove references to SB (again all amendments are date stamped so we can SEE them Tiffany). What a white wash!

I initially thought this extreme white wash was damage limitation for her terrible faux pas of late not only offending people with EDs and mental health issues but the special needs community. GUARANTEE the reason she’s doing it so she can contact tattle and get them to take the thread down. She’ll say we are discussing untrue things that aren’t in the public domain. (Which isn’t the case everything we discuss is in public domain because she put it there sadly). Guarantee she thinks by changing the captions none of what we discussed will stay on tattle or people going to her page won’t believe the tattle comments as she changed the whole page/deleted pics/amended captions etc. She’ll say her Simon Brien job shouldn’t be discussed on tattle life as it’s not on her insta etc and that her insta is just her being a “fashion blogger” (that’s her new title on there) and that she doesn’t publicise any of the parts of her life we discussed on here. When the truth is everything we discuss is in the public domain and was on her insta page at one time or another. Good job we all took screen shots and posted them with some of the comments. I think anything we post or discuss about Tiffany Brien should also keep screen shots as a record as she will try to have the thread removed by all means possible (she has the money don’t forget).

I’ve been reading the affair with married menstuff too 😳😳😳😳 absolutely horrified and sick to my tummy 😢 WHY would anyone want to do this to a woman and her children. BUT again, THE THING I CANT GET PAST IS I’m flummoxed Tiffany posted about it herself for all to see on Facebook?(when she had a fight with Ellie) as again,this is all searchable on google and SHE is repeatedly putting it into the public domain, unbelievably she is publicising it herself which means it’s fair game to discuss and for us to do so on tattle life.

I firmly agree with the poster who said, WHO in their right mind would put their life up for sale like this, in such a cheap way to sell tan and get a tiny percentage of profit from Depop sales or ASOS etc etc. Non stop when they have a millionaire Dad who gives her everything (house, job, money). Surely a wholesome private life and relationship would be the aim if you had access to the easiest life in the world. Not this. I’m starting to think there’s a want there or something not quite right. Now this white wash, the effort she’s going to and all the panick deleting and amending is manic! For what, to be a small time insta person? It’s so weird.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can I just add, I know I keep banging on about accountability and responsibility, but, heres an example:

I used to follow Mrs Hinch, is she a bad person, no, I don't think so. But one day she sprayed a chemical cleaner on her babys bib to get rid of a stain, it says on the bottle, Do not use on clothing as it does not wash off in the washing machine! Now, honest mistake, she clearly didn't look at the bottle. We all make mistakes. The issue was, when it was brought to her attention, she just deleted the story and said no more about it. When she should have deleted the story, then come on and explained that you should not use the product in that way, she simply overlooked it at the time, didn't realise, sorry about that. But when you just delete it and hide your mistake, the damage is done, and god knows how many mums are out there spraying this chemical on their kids clothes not knowing it doesn't wash off and could be doing harm to their health because she hasn't bothered her butt to rectify it.

Its the same with TB, she liked a transphobic meme, when found out she goes and unlikes it and hides, rather than addressing it and saying, sorry it was a stupid thing to do, I don't think like that, it won't happen again. She doesn't know the reach it has had and who it has personally affected, because she's an influencer and if she thinks like this does a young impressionable person think her 60K+ followers think like this. I would like to think she's not transphobic, but it is these undertones (silly jokes) in society that are a big problem.

The same with the *ong phrase she used. She just deletes it and claims people are bullying here. Again the damage is done, are there people going around using this word now that TB used it, using this as a word for people without fake tan on?. She should have deleted it, come on and explained, guys I used a really offensive word that I didn't realise was offensive, please do not repeat it, I will never repeat it, sorry for any hurt caused!

It really is that simple, rectify your mistakes because when you don't it does further damage and just shows you don't care. I actually feel like its a real opportunity for her to show her humility and gain her a lot of respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

allaboutthegossip

Tiffany has the victim mentality down to a T doesn’t she? Always the victim but never the problem.

Words hurt. Did Tiffany think about the hurt she caused when she said she felt like a gong for not having fake tan on?

More importantly actions hurt. Did Tiffany think about the hurt she caused when she had an affair with a married man/rugby player? Did she think about the hurt it will cause his children in years to come? Did she think about the hurt it caused her dad and his business dragging his reputation down?

Did she think about the hurt she caused with her personal trainer and the fitness body bible idea she stole? Did she ever think about the hurt caused when she fat shamed the person in the gym and put it online?

What about the time she put up a less than flattering picture of her sister as a child in her stories. Did she ever think of the hurt that might have caused. It came across as Tiffany putting her sister down to make herself feel better.

And in more recent times. Did Tiffany think about the hurt she was causing when the whole country was in lockdown and she posted pics of her seeing her family when we were all told to stay at home. When we all so desperately would liked to have seen our families but made the sacrifice and didn’t. And does she think about the hurt she causes when all these brands send her gifts and a few weeks later they are up for sale on depop.

The only person Tiffany cares about is Tiffany. She will be getting in touch with the admin asking for this thread to be deleted as she is no longer on instagram. Honestly Tiffany if you are reading this I hope you take a long hard look at yourself and all the hurt you have caused before you accuse anyone else of being a bully for calling you.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Why are ye all back tracking and apologising? Everything Tiffany did was there for us all to see and she never ONCE acknowledged her poor behaviour yet expected everything for free? Point. Blank!!

I honestly hope her and that Cathy Martin whoever she is wakes the hell up to the falsness, Instagram means sweet F all? And to call people nobodies when we here complaining could be Doctors, Vets, Nurses, whatever who work hard, is just unbelievable! Heck I've worked for one of the richest men in Ireland who IS an actual somebody, for what he did for the Irish Thoroughbred industry! They think an actual somebody would know who they are? They are the nobodies like! The notions of people like Tiffany and her ilk is outrageous so ya I hope they take a long hard look at themselves and realise Instagram is not work and is not any kind of a Legacy!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Tiffany needs recommendations of places which stocks bikes for lover boy..... i dont know try phoning various shops asking if they have any in stock for his height (like any normal person would!?) instead of asking social media for recommendations- obviously in the hope they will get one gifted for Mr Rugby Boy!! She did a big sponsored cycle last year so I'm pretty sure she knows of more than few good reputable bike suppliers in northern ireland. So transparent it is sickening! 🙄

• Heart
😂 she has peoples IP addresses - do ye, aye!

First there was Wagatha Christie, now we've got Deflector Gadget with her goal to hide TB's reckless actions using her unique ability to get peoples IP addresses that not even the police could get without a crime having been committed.

Sorry CM but you're doing exactly what you're accusing people on here of doing, bullying and intimidation. Yeah, some people have went a bit too far with comments but when TB doesn't accept responsibility for her own actions, why should they?

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessBaskin

Since all hell broke loose on Friday I have noticed the following:

1. The number of new users to the site or existing ones who have reactivated accounts has increased. Nosiness? Something to add? Seeking more information? Who knows.
2. The CM blogger circle have each posted something about trolling, bullying or unfollowing. I think that is an important message but it doesnt entirely cover what's gone on here. I'd have more respect for them if they didnt just blindly post something because they were told to do it or for fear of being frozen out and no more work. When you respresent a brand, either your own or another business, you need to act within a certain code of conduct that is professional. As blogging is relatively new i think this still remains heavily unregulated and grey. Influencers should absolutely be called out for nasty behaviour- called out though, not bullied. The difficulty here is that they automatically refer to being pulled for something as bullying. And that's where the anti bullying message gets lost. Responsibility and accountability have to be key behaviours on their part just as much as those offering feedback should be rational, polite, constructive and not aggressive or bitchy. There is an underlying frustration that posters here have reached out from their real accounts only to be blocked and so they vent here instead. Said influencer then gets upset criticisms get aired here instead. They are feeding the fire. Id guess if they did engage with legitimate constructive criticisms they would actually be respected more, even if it was an agree to disagree situation. With that said if someone messages them with what initially was valid feedback but it descends into aggression they either need to start again or expect to be blocked. Constructive is the key word.
3. I suspect much upset for what has gone on comes from the fact that some of the people TB has identified from her "trap" or the silence in the aftermath, are far closer to home than ever imagined. And I can understand her pain there a bit. It is a huge kick in the stones when betrayed not by "faceless people" but people you actually know, may actually be close to and never expected to see.
For a time TB was commented on daily here for the gifted stuff. The anger wasnt always justified. Companies gift influencers because they can get exposure for their brand. If they gifted it to someone who actually needed it, that would be nice but theres not much PR in it. Gifting is basically cheap advertising. If angry about it, that anger should have went to the company, not necessarily the influencer.
4. Motives. It remains to be seen what CMs motives are for her over the top rage. It's also a pity that this "rage" has almost eclipsed a lot of other more important stuff.

I hope that learning all round comes from this. That constructive criticisms can be offered here without nastiness and unnecessary horrible jibes and name calling. Some posters have already offered self reflections and apologies for some stuff and that's actually commendable.
I hope that for the other side it enables bloggers to reflect on their behaviour, content, responsibilities and engagement etiquette. Not everyone is a troll or a bully. If you want direct engagement with real profiles you need to be able to take criticism on the chin and not hit the block button the minute someone messages you and doesnt tell you that you are amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ayem

I’d actually forgotten about this site totally until Cathy Martin posted about it and then I remembered and wanted to come have a nosy - I would probably never have bothered if she hadn’t, so well done there shooting yourself in the foot, Cathy :rolleyes:.

I followed Tiffany and honestly didn’t mind her too much, but I only watched a few of her stories so had missed a lot of what people had been talking about. Though I was getting a little fed up at all the constant freebies going to someone who clearly could afford all of those things? Like there’s a pandemic going on, thousands of people are at risk of losing their jobs or having a drop in their income, but companies throw free stuff at someone who can afford whatever she wants.

But my main gripe today was actually that CM described people as “fucking nobodies” - which alright, I get that you’re angry and want to defend your friend, but something about it pissed me off. It really became clear that if you don’t have an important job or, idk, a certain number of instagram followers,you’re a “nobody”. So teachers are nobodies, nurses are nobodies, sales assistants, SAH parents, carers - all of you are of no consequence whatsoever unless you have a decent instagram following or a good job. Well thanks, Cathy. Glad to know where you stand.

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
I honestly believe her coming off social media isn’t about trolls or online bullying. I think it’s all about trying to get this thread deleted. For someone who’s father tried to get rid of her affair scandal, having this thread and all of her social media wrong doings easily found with a quick google search could be damaging towards his business and family name. It’s totally out of their control now. We saw it with her editing her instagram, changing her profile picture to all grey and removing a lot of posts.
When/if this thread no longer exists and she thinks the dust has settled, she’ll be back.

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I’m starting to question Cathy Martin’s motives in naming Tattle and therefore inviting people to read all about Tiffany whilst Cathy is now hailing herself as a #BeKind hero and troll hunter.

There are a couple of nasty comments but the majority I have read about Tiffany is calling into question her morals following an affair with a married man, her use of the word ‘m...ong’, secretly taking a photo of another person at the gym and posting it online to take the piss, her blatant disregard of lockdown rules, her dismissive attitude towards her followers to name but a few.

Calling into question behaviour such as that outlined above does not make people bullies or trolls. Should people turn a blind eye just because someone calls themselves an ‘influencer’? What makes Tiffany and her ilk untouchable? If anyone else used the word ‘m...ong’ in their job they’d be under a potential disciplinary investigation.

Cathy is bleating about fake profiles and how people need to wise up - Tiffany set up a number of fake profiles and personas and created an Insta Page slagging off NI bloggers in an attempt to ‘catch people out’. That’s the behaviour of a silly wee girl and someone who really does need to wise up. To my knowledge, Tiffany never once came on here as ‘herself’ to put her point across.

it’s almost as if Cathy invited people to Tattle so they could read exactly the type of person that Tiffany seems to be and it’s certainly not the victim she portrays.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Eyes_Wide_Open

I comment on a public forum about people who through their own self-appointment have a responsibility on social media. I comment on the fact that these people blatantly flout lockdown rules, mislead their followers not by correctly declaring gifts/ads and encouraging them to get into debt by encouraging a lifestyle that they mainly get for free/heavily discounted. I comment for example when ‘influencers’ use their platform to take the piss out of others e.g secretly taking photos of others at the gym and posting those photos on their social media and using the word m-ong as a derogatory insult.

I comment on facts as displayed on their own social media platform. I have never seen any comments wishing anyone dead and I think if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be pulled up for it and instantly reported. Sending nasty DMs to someone is bang out of order but to my knowledge no one on this site has said they have ever done that. What I am doing on this site isn’t ‘trolling’ and if nasty DMs were sent it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people originated from Tattle.

So many comments on Rebecca McKinley’s Insta (and Cathy Martin’s and any other influencer who cries troll) refer to people who use sites like Tattle as clearly having mental health issues, miserable jealous lives and clearly need healing etc etc. None of those things apply to me - calling out bullshit doesn’t mean someone is mentally unwell and requires help and it is an extremely condescending and uneducated statement to make in relation to the current mental health crisis in society.

Just because someone on a public forum doesn’t blow smoke up their arse it doesn’t make them a troll. Commenting nastily directly on their page or via DM is trolling but that’s not what anyone is doing here.
I agree wholeheartedly! 👏🏻 New poster. I came on here after seeing Tiffany Brien (aka Tiffany Crien 😢) leave insta for a week! What a drama and she only stays off a week 😳 I’m actually disgusted seeing the screenshots of what Tiffany Brien has said and did! I had no idea. How can she call this trolling? I have just unfollowed her. At age 30 (older than me) she should know better. Shame on her.

This Rebecca McKinney is honestly a painful listen! The nostrils flared, the forced contrived twee persona with the strategically set up painfully pretty back-ground. I didn’t even know who she was before this thread.

Rebecca you infuriation dose. Wake up! Women can question women!!!! Just like men can question men. Just like men can think critically and engage in heated debate and call people on their bullshit. This “women should support women”at all times or just “stay silent” line your pedalling is out of date, reductive and offensive.

Women should raise their hands and raise their voice when they see people like Tiffany doing horrendous things. We should stand up for those who have no voice (the person Tiffany photographed at the gym, posted and laughed at, the girl with the eating disorder who she told to “bore off”, the members of the Down’s syndrome community she offended and members of the trans community she degraded).

Stop with this antiquated tripe of women MUST support women at all times or “be silent”. We women can choose who we support and we have the right to speak out! Plenty of us have supported people like Tiffany for years, lining her greedy little pockets with our money. We have every right to call her out now when she’s misleading us (hello,Gillette razors on lazer treated legs)! or being selfish (flouting lockdown since day one). Would you shove that rhetoric down men’s throats saying men’s must support men at all times or “be silent”? NO! You wouldn’t dare. In fact, you told all men that this video was for the ladies only. That’s because men would tell you to fuck off! Women should too! How your radio station lets you speak on their behalf (“if you don’t like me don’t listen to my show”) is beyond me. Love, radio is a numbers game, it’s your job to be likeable and get good ratings! A small time radio host in a small radio station in a small country is paid to be likeable and relatable! You’re not Howard’s Stern ffs. What a silly woman you are!

Also, there hasn’t been much written about this Rebecca McKinney on this tattle life forum at all. I searched her name. I don’t believe half of those comments were made about her! I don’t know why but it seemed like she was lying about the person who said they wished her dead. I just don’t believe her. She was making it out was said in tattle. It wasn’t. Seems she’s desperate to be involved in this, another typical fantasist, desperate for the role of victim it seems ... hoping for more followers or likes if those she’s brown nosing re-story her. Airing all her problems for attention 🙄 oh woe is me ... then suddenly the nostrils are flared again and it’s time for a million selfies in the mirror for her minor and irrelevant following Strange strange fish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Cathy love, you’re not MI5 - you & Tiffany haven’t identified anyone’s IP addresses from Tattle 😂 PSNI wouldn’t be able to do that never mind two small time ‘influencers’. FYI - No crime has been committed by commenting on a public forum on things that Tiffany herself makes public 🙄

Cathy needs to step away from Insta for a bit - she’s embarrassing the pair of them. As she would say, scundered for ya & wise up.

Sorry, it has to be in caps lock doesn’t it?! WISE UP.

• Haha

Badlama

This all makes for very interesting reading.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that 95%+ of you don’t know TB personally, or have had no real interaction with her, and assume that some of you know her very well indeed, in which case I have to question if you’re actually posing as her friend.

I’ve spent some time with TB (not a lot, but some), probably much more than most of you, and I have to say the posts I read here are shocking with regards to the assumptions and misconceptions.

Regardless of what anyone else can say, whether they know her personally or not, she is one of the hardest workers I’ve met. I’d love to know how many of you get up in the morning, go to the gym, go to work, go back to the gym, perform her vlogging obligations, sleep, and repeat 5 days per week. I’m going to go right out on a limb again and say not many.

Of course, you can state that she ‘only works for her father’ etc etc. This is true, however, employees only really exist to make money for their employer, and if she makes enough money to justify her salary, or beyond that, adds significant financial value to her father’s business, surely that’s really all that matters.

NI is small, and I’m sure we all know people who work for their parents, or potentially even people who are born wealthy and don’t actually have to work and still enjoy an extravagant lifestyle. Surely it’s naive to think that this wouldn’t happen?

We can all speculate about the affair rumours, but safe to say with the various theories mentioned so far, no one here actually knows. Furthermore, always remember that are at least two sides to every story.

Finally, to the member who claimed she wasn’t an athlete, unless you’ve won a few national titles in an olympic sport, you’re probably not in a position to compare?
Okay TB 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Mag83

lol at the IP addresses 😂 brother works in coding and software I asked just to clarify what I already thought. Unless they actually own tattle they most definitely do not have these 😂 she is a geg and pushing 50 acting like a teenager lying like that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to question Cathy Martin’s motives in naming Tattle and therefore inviting people to read all about Tiffany whilst Cathy is now hailing herself as a #BeKind hero and troll hunter.

There are a couple of nasty comments but the majority I have read about Tiffany is calling into question her morals following an affair with a married man, her use of the word ‘m...ong’, secretly taking a photo of another person at the gym and posting it online to take the piss, her blatant disregard of lockdown rules, her dismissive attitude towards her followers to name but a few.

Calling into question behaviour such as that outlined above does not make people bullies or trolls. Should people turn a blind eye just because someone calls themselves an ‘influencer’? What makes Tiffany and her ilk untouchable? If anyone else used the word ‘m...ong’ in their job they’d be under a potential disciplinary investigation.

Cathy is bleating about fake profiles and how people need to wise up - Tiffany set up a number of fake profiles and personas and created an Insta Page slagging off NI bloggers in an attempt to ‘catch people out’. That’s the behaviour of a silly wee girl and someone who really does need to wise up. To my knowledge, Tiffany never once came on here as ‘herself’ to put her point across.

it’s almost as if Cathy invited people to Tattle so they could read exactly the type of person that Tiffany seems to be and it’s certainly not the victim she portrays.
I totally agree. Cathy Martins motives here need examination. Remember “Mums of Daughters” was famously obsessed with criticising tattle life and turns out she was one of the biggest commentators on the site! I wouldn’t be surprised if CM’s leading a double life. She’s protesting too much. Her involvement with all this is too personal. She seems like the type and has admitted both herself and Tiffany created accounts on here. Why create an account. Why not just read it on the google search.

Anyone reading this, please note, tattle life isn’t trolling; it gives consumers somewhere to comment about people that choose to become a public figure and broadcast their private life to make money. That’s why it’s totally legal as everything we discuss was put in the public domain by the influencers. Even the affair scandal was broadcast by Tiffany Brien on Facebook. Obviously people are going to comment. The screen shots are all on this thread. Please read the thread before commenting. Please read every screen shot of proof. Then decide how you feel.

You can’t expect to live your life online as a business and only receive praise. Consumers have a right to complain. There is a section on Tattle Life called “rave” for influencers who are doing great things and it’s choc full of positivity.

If tattle ever did shut down, another site would pop up in seconds to fill the void, several others already exist. Again, you can’t expect to live your life online as a business and only receive praise. There are thousands of much prettier, younger, much more successful influencers around than Tiffany Brien. She is very small time. I would encourage people to think critically and ask yourself why this keeps happening to her? Why always her? Spoiler; it’s not jealousy.

For their own sakes it’s best influencers don’t lie about what is posted on tattle. It can backfire massively when people see the truth. Cathy Marin is lying on behalf of Tiffany saying the only issue people have with her is jealousy of her privilege. She is lying about what was posted on tattle to suit her narrative and it is driving a huge amount of people to the site. This is such a strange move for someone who supposedly works in PR. People are not stupid. When they come to the site people are seeing the proof behind the insta victim story. Anyone who reads the thread is actually horrified by the screen shots of what Tiffany Brien has said and done. CM is basically alerting tens of thousands of people to what TB has done. What is she thinking and why isn’t TB stopping her! I’m so suspect of her, seems she’s using TB to detract away from her own transgressions (detailed on tattle and in newspapers) to draw attention away from the fact she is a “persona non grata” around Belfast right now. This is actually a good PR move for herself; change the conversation to Tiffany.

Cathy Martin is pouring petrol on an already damning and final situation for TB. CM states states there has been radio silence from most bloggers and influencers in support of TB and she is pissed off (see attached). She’s begging people to post a great memory of themselves and TB and it’s basically crickets bar a few low profile brown nosers commenting on her page. No-one is actually posting on their grid in support. Again, for someone who works in PR she’s making the situation so so much worse for TB. None of TB’s friends, family or BF have posted anything. TB hasn’t even done a post (just a story) yet CM is on full blast on her grid. Ask yourself why?

TB is a 30 year old woman (with allegedly lots of fake followers and a dwindling profile) who is leaving insta after being called out for some awful and disgraceful things. Things which have all been screen shot and documented on this thread. If she’s as happy as she insists then what a great thing for her to leave the fake life behind and enjoy it in private. Why is CM in so much despair and anguish wailing all over insta like an unhinged banshee? She’s saying she hasn’t slept as she’s been fighting for TB. I’m sorry but this isn’t normal also, how does an emotionally present parent have time for this drama and have hours and hours of her life to spend her weekends getting no sleep because shes on insta and tattle fighting for TB. Something isn’t right here.

TB has set up a 2nd insta account, she’s still flat out on insta and Facebook. Let’s be real, if she felt harassed she’d be off all apps, shes just been caught out and will 100% be back. I think she thought this would garner a public outcry of support for her. It hasn’t. It’s crickets. Her 64k followers are mute. I agree with CM, the silence is deafening.

Also agree with the previous poster, CM has confirmed her and Tiffany have tattle accounts! Do we think Tiffany and CM haven’t had a sneaky read of other threads on here dissing bloggers? Of course they have! Tattle is a business, more accounts=more revenue in advertising = tattle gets bigger. That’s the business model. It’s actually very clever. CM and TB are essentially funding tattle and as I said at the start I wouldn’t be surprised if CM is posting on it anonymously like Mums of Daughters did. If I were TB I’d be very very suspicious of those close to her. Lots of things posted on here came from those who know her. Also, I’d be examining the motives of Cathy Martin and watching her very closely.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
It’s impossible to have a constructive conversation with a large majority of ‘influencers’ on their page to bring issues to them directly. If I had asked Tiffany on her Insta if she thought it was appropriate and kind to be taking secret photos of people to mock on her social media, I’m willing to bet money that she wouldn’t have agreed and apologised, she’d have deleted my comment and blocked me, maybe after calling me a troll and telling me to ‘bore off’.

No one should have to put up with spiteful name calling being directed at them on their page but it’s the refusal of an ever increasing number of influencers to engage with people with genuine concerns and who don’t blow smoke constantly their arse that lead to discussions like this in places like Tattle. Their block and delete tactic means people will discuss it elsewhere.

Funny how none of the influencers who engage with their followers with a well-rounded approach, take onboard constructive feedback without going on the attack and are open and transparent about ads and gifts etc have threads on here? It just tends to be the ones who delete, delete, delete.

And if these NI influencers want to talk about mental health, they need to consider the effect that persistent photoshopping and selling a lifestyle and image that is fake has on the mental health of people, especially young females who are mainly their target demographic.

• Heart