Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still on insta, Rebecca McKinney had a a Michelle Obama quote on her story and tagged a few people, right in the middle is tiffanyjbrien 😂 I don’t follow Rebecca but seen it reshared a few times. She’s went through all this carry on of such a dramatic exit for nothing 🙄View attachment 189205
Eh? .......I wouldn’t exactly say Tiffany, or CM for that matter have taken the high road in this situation 😅

Reactions: 7
Shame they didn’t practice what they preach. They certainly didn’t go high, they dragged their dignity into the gutter, especially Cathy Martin.

Pretty obvious that all those tagged on the quote are those behind the fake Insta page.

Reactions: 7
Shame they didn’t practice what they preach. They certainly didn’t go high, they dragged their dignity into the gutter, especially Cathy Martin.

Pretty obvious that all those tagged on the quote are those behind the fake Insta page.
Height of maturity the lot of them 🙄🙄
Probably just salty that it failed so dramatically!

Reactions: 3
She’s still on insta, Rebecca McKinney had a a Michelle Obama quote on her story and tagged a few people, right in the middle is tiffanyjbrien 😂 I don’t follow Rebecca but seen it reshared a few times. She’s went through all this carry on of such a dramatic exit for nothing 🙄View attachment 189205
I eye rolled so much.

I don’t think this lot would know a “High Road” if it popped a balloon under their nose.

wasn’t Cathy calling people “nobodies” not so long ago? Didn’t Tiffany tell people to “bore off”? How is twisting the truth and manipulating your social media, taking the high road?

I don’t know who most of these girls/bloghers are. I’d heard of them for the first time through this thread. But at first glance none of them would appear to have the slightest understanding of the high road that Michelle Obama is referring to, never even mind the class or dignity of MO.

Reactions: 10
I eye rolled so much.

I don’t think this lot would know a “High Road” if it popped a balloon under their nose.

wasn’t Cathy calling people “nobodies” not so long ago? Didn’t Tiffany tell people to “bore off”? How is twisting the truth and manipulating your social media, taking the high road?

I don’t know who most of these girls/bloghers are. I’d heard of them for the first time through this thread. But at first glance none of them would appear to have the slightest understanding of the high road that Michelle Obama is referring to, never even mind the class or dignity of MO.
It was “fuckwit nobodies” 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like the whole group are social climbers and tend to only date and interact with people in their “social circle”. I think everyone associated with TB is the same including the whole family and who they’re dating. I know TB’s brother’s girlfriend’s friend’s and they are very stuck up and social climb.
completely agree, I know all of them personally and I wouldn’t have a good thing to say about any of them. Even when they were in school they were rude and entitled

Reactions: 4
These people don’t hang around or publically associate with anybody that hasn’t hit the magic 10k followers, or who dosen’t have some sort of public profile. Basically if you’re a ‘fuckwit nobody’ you ain’t in the Mean Girlz gang.

The thing is though that on a national scale they don’t even register a pulse. They have shockingly low engagement rates. CMs engagement rate hovers around 1%, on a paltry 30k followers. Basically it’s the same 300 people that like everyone of her thousands of selfies. That type of ‘exposure’ might be attractive for the local bakery to get some cheap advertising for its doughnuts, but regional or even national brands literally wouldn’t waste their breath.

They should think twice before referring to anybody as a ‘fuckwit nobody’. Pot, kettle, ........

Reactions: 9
These people don’t hang around or publically associate with anybody that hasn’t hit the magic 10k followers, or who dosen’t have some sort of public profile. Basically if you’re a ‘fuckwit nobody’ you ain’t in the Mean Girlz gang.

The thing is though that on a national scale they don’t even register a pulse. They have shockingly low engagement rates. CMs engagement rate hovers around 1%, on a paltry 30k followers. Basically it’s the same 300 people that like everyone of her thousands of selfies. That type of ‘exposure’ might be attractive for the local bakery to get some cheap advertising for its doughnuts, but regional or even national brands literally wouldn’t waste their breath.

They should think twice before referring to anybody as a ‘fuckwit nobody’. Pot, kettle, ........
when she was calling people “nobodies, and I do mean nobodies” I had a laugh to myself, Cathy Martin and co are hardly master players on the world stage.

• Haha
Yes because they are all somebodies aren’t they? Honestly I eye roll so hard!
Actually kills me that these "influencers" think they are so high on the "somebody" scale.

You live in Northern Ireland, one of the smallest countries in the world, calm yourselves down girls. Take you outside of this wee country and you too will also be a nobody, you've always been fuckwits...

• Haha
A couple of things:

1. I viewed the trap story on my throwaway insta account. The only person that has blocked it is Gemma Garrett. Didn’t even know who she was until she piggybacked on this story.

2. Wee precious has actually edited his last insta post to retag her new insta account.

Reactions: 6
A couple of things:

1. I viewed the trap story on my throwaway insta account. The only person that has blocked it is Gemma Garrett. Didn’t even know who she was until she piggybacked on this story.

2. Wee precious has actually edited his last insta post to retag her new insta account.
Proof of a GDPR breach...... these girls have shared personal data of anyone who has their full name as their insta handle (not me thankfully) amongst at least three business accounts. If anyone chooses to take action they’re liable for a massive fine.

I’m betting they were planning in leaking the handles..... mean girls style..... before they realised it’d be an even further breach of GDPR.

I don’t even follow Gemma Garret so would neither notice or care if she blocked my account

Actually kills me that these "influencers" think they are so high on the "somebody" scale.

You live in Northern Ireland, one of the smallest countries in the world, calm yourselves down girls. Take you outside of this wee country and you too will also be a nobody, you've always been fuckwits...
Take them outside of Belfast! They aren’t even household names there! My family have lived in Belfast for decades and if I mentioned any of the Mean Girlz by name there’d be crickets. I’ve no doubt though that their egos tell them that when they walk into a restaurant everyone stops and stares. Delusions of Grandeur is an actual thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole thing is just laughable. Those girls post picture after picture and ad after ad and think they are famous or a celebrity of some kind? It sickens me

I went to two of the blogger brunches and both left me feeling so down about myself! The last one her ladyship CM had a man thee telling us we all needed Botox and in the break when we were eating he went around the tables and basically telling is what we could get done. It was so shameful! Nothing wrong with a Botox if that is your thing but to go around and tell young women they need Botox is insane!

I also met TB on two occasions and she was rather rude to me, spoke to her at one of the fashion week events and she just looked me up and down. The truth always comes out and their behaviour will always catch up with them. You can only go so far before people see the cracks in the influencer facade they all portray

Also don't get me started on the fake accents they have all developed! Actually makes me cringe! Being a proud Belfast girl it's an insult!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know the Barra Best connection?
Does she have stories up today? If so she's stopped me from viewing them lol

Edit to add sorry thought I was on Gemma Garrett thread, worked the night shift and trying to stay awake until tonight!!

I’d rather be a nobody than think in somebody. I’d certainly rather be a nobody than a somebody who thinks they are better than others.

Anyone else notice that Rebecca McKinney has only just recently started following Melissa Riddell on Insta (even though Melissa followed her)? And then tagged her in that Michele Obama quote. Weird...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.