Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I comment on a public forum about people who through their own self-appointment have a responsibility on social media. I comment on the fact that these people blatantly flout lockdown rules, mislead their followers not by correctly declaring gifts/ads and encouraging them to get into debt by encouraging a lifestyle that they mainly get for free/heavily discounted. I comment for example when ‘influencers’ use their platform to take the piss out of others e.g secretly taking photos of others at the gym and posting those photos on their social media and using the word m-ong as a derogatory insult.

I comment on facts as displayed on their own social media platform. I have never seen any comments wishing anyone dead and I think if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be pulled up for it and instantly reported. Sending nasty DMs to someone is bang out of order but to my knowledge no one on this site has said they have ever done that. What I am doing on this site isn’t ‘trolling’ and if nasty DMs were sent it doesn’t necessarily mean that those people originated from Tattle.

So many comments on Rebecca McKinley’s Insta (and Cathy Martin’s and any other influencer who cries troll) refer to people who use sites like Tattle as clearly having mental health issues, miserable jealous lives and clearly need healing etc etc. None of those things apply to me - calling out bullshit doesn’t mean someone is mentally unwell and requires help and it is an extremely condescending and uneducated statement to make in relation to the current mental health crisis in society.

Just because someone on a public forum doesn’t blow smoke up their arse it doesn’t make them a troll. Commenting nastily directly on their page or via DM is trolling but that’s not what anyone is doing here.
I agree wholeheartedly! 👏🏻 New poster. I came on here after seeing Tiffany Brien (aka Tiffany Crien 😢) leave insta for a week! What a drama and she only stays off a week 😳 I’m actually disgusted seeing the screenshots of what Tiffany Brien has said and did! I had no idea. How can she call this trolling? I have just unfollowed her. At age 30 (older than me) she should know better. Shame on her.

This Rebecca McKinney is honestly a painful listen! The nostrils flared, the forced contrived twee persona with the strategically set up painfully pretty back-ground. I didn’t even know who she was before this thread.

Rebecca you infuriation dose. Wake up! Women can question women!!!! Just like men can question men. Just like men can think critically and engage in heated debate and call people on their bullshit. This “women should support women”at all times or just “stay silent” line your pedalling is out of date, reductive and offensive.

Women should raise their hands and raise their voice when they see people like Tiffany doing horrendous things. We should stand up for those who have no voice (the person Tiffany photographed at the gym, posted and laughed at, the girl with the eating disorder who she told to “bore off”, the members of the Down’s syndrome community she offended and members of the trans community she degraded).

Stop with this antiquated tripe of women MUST support women at all times or “be silent”. We women can choose who we support and we have the right to speak out! Plenty of us have supported people like Tiffany for years, lining her greedy little pockets with our money. We have every right to call her out now when she’s misleading us (hello,Gillette razors on lazer treated legs)! or being selfish (flouting lockdown since day one). Would you shove that rhetoric down men’s throats saying men’s must support men at all times or “be silent”? NO! You wouldn’t dare. In fact, you told all men that this video was for the ladies only. That’s because men would tell you to duck off! Women should too! How your radio station lets you speak on their behalf (“if you don’t like me don’t listen to my show”) is beyond me. Love, radio is a numbers game, it’s your job to be likeable and get good ratings! A small time radio host in a small radio station in a small country is paid to be likeable and relatable! You’re not Howard’s Stern ffs. What a silly woman you are!

Also, there hasn’t been much written about this Rebecca McKinney on this tattle life forum at all. I searched her name. I don’t believe half of those comments were made about her! I don’t know why but it seemed like she was lying about the person who said they wished her dead. I just don’t believe her. She was making it out was said in tattle. It wasn’t. Seems she’s desperate to be involved in this, another typical fantasist, desperate for the role of victim it seems ... hoping for more followers or likes if those she’s brown nosing re-story her. Airing all her problems for attention 🙄 oh woe is me ... then suddenly the nostrils are flared again and it’s time for a million selfies in the mirror for her minor and irrelevant following Strange strange fish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
👏👏👏 So well put! I commented on another thread that in the face of any negative feedback or constructive criticism most bloggers play the bully/troll card. It's really not. As is often the case in life in general, there can be a comment which gets too personal but most posters avoid that and anyhow the bloggers provide enough material without going down that route!

Many of us f####n nobodies (hi Cathy👋) lead lives and have careers where we can both formulate and withstand informed opinion. The fact that the NI Insta community hasn't mastered that is not the fault of Tattle.
Agreed. Constructive criticism and expecting accountability is not trolling. If they were open to being checked / questioned then these discussions would be happening on their own platforms.
There are some mean comments on here, but I’ve personally not seen anything close to telling RM she should have died. That’s beyond the pale & yes I’m wondering too is she getting hassled in her DMs - wouldn’t wish that on anyone - but everything here is being tarred with the same brush.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. And I think if there was, it would (correctly) be dealt with pretty swiftly.

I thought it was interesting that she opened by acknowledging that a following comes with a responsibility which is something that has been said here too. What I struggle to get my head around is that influencers don’t seem to understand the impact that their “highlight” reel can have on someone who doesn’t feel that they have a highlight reel of their own. And as has been said above, people have a choice on who they follow. Influencers have a choice on the criticism they seek out. What isn’t acceptable, is directing abuse at people through their DMs where there’s no exercise of choice.
As for Tiffany. This is my opinion and what I wanted to share. Here is another great example of her supporting girls. NOT! It’s still on her twitter right now but she’ll probably delete or make it private when she see’s this (so I screen shot it yesterday evening). Tiffany Brien liked this comment in 2018 on twitter. The comment relates to the disgusting WhatsApp message that was made public in court during the now infamous Ulster Rugby rape trial. Craig Gilroy sent it to his teammates Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding.

The comment Tiffany liked was was made by a man who essentially says “don’t agree with what Craig Gilroy said but if we’re gona start looking at private Whatsapp’s then it’s gona lead to a lot of “ internal reviews”.

I couldn’t even bring myself to write what was written in those whatapps. It was degrading, disgusting and was deemed serious enough for Ulster rugby to suspend Craig Gilroy (for those who don’t remember the horror of it at the time, you can google it).

These Whatsapp’s STOPPED being private the minute they became evidence in a bleeping rape trial Tiffany you IDIOT! The court was 100% right to make them public and Ulster rugby were 100% right to suspend him. And too damn bloody right texts like this should lead to internal reviews!!! And why are you so concerned about any poor wee Ulster rugby players being subjected to internal reviews? What business of it was yours? You weren’t even dating one then ffs! Talk about obsessed with brown nosing Ulster rugby!

Now, imagine you were the girl being spoken about in those texts. Imagine you’re the 18/19 year old victim in the trial from that time. Imagine you and your wee friends follow and look up to Tiffany Brien and she is liking this comment. Imagine you see Tiffany idolise and chase approval from Ulster rugby players all the time. Imagine how you feel then. Imagine her mental health!!! Girls supporting girls?? Does Tiffany do that Rebecca McKinney? Why didn’t she just “be kind” and scroll past this tweet and just not like it like you advise us to do??? Why was her role is Ulster rugby’s number 1 sycophant more important. Hardly girls supporting girls now is it? These insta idiots prey on the mental health and insecurities of young girls every single day to make them buy tit they don’t need. What about the mental health of those girls?
TB is hands down the worst of them in my opinion after what I’ve seen with my own eyes. Cries Trolls when the chickens come home to roost. Shouting it’s libel and defamation! A quick google will show you an absolute defence to any accusations of libel or defamation is TRUTH! The screen shots are here. It’s all TRUE! Every.single.time. This thread isn’t trolling. It’s TRUTH! Thank you Tattle Life (and to Cathy Martin for letting me know it existed) As a consumer, I’m so so glad I read this thread! I will direct my spend accordingly and avoid any brands associated with her from now on X

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree wholeheartedly! 👏🏻 New poster. I came on here after seeing Tiffany Brien (aka Tiffany Crien 😢) leave insta for a week! What a drama and she only stays off a week 😳 I’m actually disgusted seeing the screenshots of what Tiffany Brien has said and did! I had no idea. How can she call this trolling? I have just unfollowed her. At age 30 (older than me) she should know better. Shame on her.

This Rebecca McKinney is honestly a painful listen! The nostrils flared, the forced contrived twee persona with the strategically set up painfully pretty back-ground. I didn’t even know who she was before this thread.

Rebecca you infuriation dose. Wake up! Women can question women!!!! Just like men can question men. Just like men can think critically and engage in heated debate and call people on their bullshit. This “women should support women”at all times or just “stay silent” line your pedalling is out of date, reductive and offensive.

Women should raise their hands and raise their voice when they see people like Tiffany doing horrendous things. We should stand up for those who have no voice (the person Tiffany photographed at the gym, posted and laughed at, the girl with the eating disorder who she told to “bore off”, the members of the Down’s syndrome community she offended and members of the trans community she degraded).

Stop with this antiquated tripe of women MUST support women at all times or “be silent”. We women can choose who we support and we have the right to speak out! Plenty of us have supported people like Tiffany for years, lining her greedy little pockets with our money. We have every right to call her out now when she’s misleading us (hello,Gillette razors on lazer treated legs)! or being selfish (flouting lockdown since day one). Would you shove that rhetoric down men’s throats saying men’s must support men at all times or “be silent”? NO! You wouldn’t dare. In fact, you told all men that this video was for the ladies only. That’s because men would tell you to duck off! Women should too! How your radio station lets you speak on their behalf (“if you don’t like me don’t listen to my show”) is beyond me. Love, radio is a numbers game, it’s your job to be likeable and get good ratings! A small time radio host in a small radio station in a small country is paid to be likeable and relatable! You’re not Howard’s Stern ffs. What a silly woman you are!

Also, there hasn’t been much written about this Rebecca McKinney on this tattle life forum at all. I searched her name. I don’t believe half of those comments were made about her! I don’t know why but it seemed like she was lying about the person who said they wished her dead. I just don’t believe her. She was making it out was said in tattle. It wasn’t. Seems she’s desperate to be involved in this, another typical fantasist, desperate for the role of victim it seems ... hoping for more followers or likes if those she’s brown nosing re-story her. Airing all her problems for attention 🙄 oh woe is me ... then suddenly the nostrils are flared again and it’s time for a million selfies in the mirror for her minor and irrelevant following Strange strange fish.
Never a truer word spoken

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.