Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her, seen the LMD speil etc. Is she back then? She was on my suggested thingy on insta? What a dick move if she only lasted a wet weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The whole show and dance..and for what! She lasted a week..well she didnt even as she set up the private one and posted 11 pictures to it in 7 days. Shes clearly an instagram addict, loves the praise, the money, the brand recognition, just cant handle a few home truths. She will be raging we got this thread opened up again. Humiliated for her. What a drama queen. And as for her fake chums coming on here trying to catch people out...get a life you nobodies.

Reactions: 7
Back with no apologies just another free gift in the form of a Smeg mixer, probably wishes she could stick CM head in it.

Do people not realise these items are only great because the insta kids get them gifted to them in return for saying how amazing they are. Are people that naive?

I'm sure there is a reason to be back and wonder is there some contractual obligation to fulfil I.e. product advertising and exposure. That SMEG mixer barely got 24hours coverage.

I'm more interested in our influencers who are on holiday in Spain and have forgotten where they are now that a 14day quarantine has been announced and are trying to convince everyone that they have been sunning themselves off the coast of ireland (where it has pissed down non stop), munching paella and soaking up Spanish culture in the Costa de Irelanda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure there is a reason to be back and wonder is there some contractual obligation to fulfil I.e. product advertising and exposure. That SMEG mixer barely got 24hours coverage.

I'm more interested in our influencers who are on holiday in Spain and have forgotten where they are now that a 14day quarantine has been announced and are trying to convince everyone that they have been sunning themselves off the coast of ireland (where it has pissed down non stop), munching paella and soaking up Spanish culture in the Costa de Irelanda 😂
Hahaha. sure theyll all get away without quarantining same way they all got away with partyibg throughout lockdown.

They are quick to criticise us, they should take a look at themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The whole show and dance..and for what! She lasted a week..well she didnt even as she set up the private one and posted 11 pictures to it in 7 days. Shes clearly an instagram addict, loves the praise, the money, the brand recognition, just cant handle a few home truths. She will be raging we got this thread opened up again. Humiliated for her. What a drama queen. And as for her fake chums coming on here trying to catch people out...get a life you nobodies.
Just unbelievable?? Hurt my ass she was, just through a strop!!

Reactions: 3
Back with no apologies just another free gift in the form of a Smeg mixer, probably wishes she could stick CM head in it.

Do people not realise these items are only great because the insta kids get them gifted to them in return for saying how amazing they are. Are people that naive?
Wouldnt bother with smeg. I bought a kettle worst kettle ever so heavy and doesnt pour right and wasnt cheap! Ill pass :)

only a week....... not such a long time to reflect and enjoy life privately eh?

& I bet she knew the thread would open again 🙄🙄 the whole episode was utterly pointless and highlighted the lack of support she has (the failed #weloveyoutiffany hashtag and most of the comments on the telegraph article).
I suppose the ego boost from 100 likes and 4 comments per post from 60k odd followers was was more important to her? I’m genuinely baffled.

She could do 100x better if she used an inch of her work ethic towards making her insta more genuine and engaging.... rather than obsessing over tattle. & let’s not forget APOLOGISING

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She did say at the time that she wasn’t sure if she was leaving permanently or temporarily but come on Tiffany - a week is just laughable. Especially when she still had very active private Insta & FB accounts running in the background. Stretching this farce out for a month at least would have helped try and give the dramatics some credibility.

Reactions: 10
She did say at the time that she wasn’t sure if she was leaving permanently or temporarily but come on Tiffany - a week is just laughable. Especially when she still had very active private Insta & FB accounts running in the background. Stretching this farce out for a month at least would have helped try and give the dramatics some credibility.
And might have given her the headspace she claimed so badly to need !

Wasn’t going to post this but hey, in for a penny -

thread suggestion
Doxxing failed, trolls she wailed. But comments in a tizzy - who the heck is Tiffy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good Evening all 👋🏻 so after last weeks song and dance - it would seem that Tiffany’s insta account has in fact been reactivated - check it out! I’ve a sneaky feeling that she’s reactivated it to announce potentially something that she couldn’t bear to not brag to her 64.3K followers about - 💍. If you think I’m talking 💩 look at the pic on Mattys insta today - can you see that ring she’s hiding on her ring finger 👀
Good Evening all 👋🏻 so after last weeks song and dance - it would seem that Tiffany’s insta account has in fact been reactivated - check it out! I’ve a sneaky feeling that she’s reactivated it to announce potentially something that she couldn’t bear to not brag to her 64.3K followers about - 💍. If you think I’m talking 💩 look at the pic on Mattys insta today - can you see that ring she’s hiding on her ring finger 👀
l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.