Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the tea 🐸 ☕
Didn’t she move into her own house and bang on about that for ages? Saying she was scared leaving her parents? I thought that was odd. She was also meant to be friends with Lou Rumball but that friendship seems to have fizzled out

Reactions: 3
Can we all just take a moment to reflect on the whole “ellie” debacle.
Super coincidental that it all came out the same time her fitness bible was released...
Does anyone know who the married man she was caught having the affair with was?
don’t know his name, but iirc from the NI instagrammers page it was revealed that she had to drop the peanut butter girl brand as the associated email address was named in divorce proceedings. Allegedly.

Reactions: 8
Wonder does wee ballymena boyo know this, he's an innocent crater, likely getting first good ride he's ever had the crater #doing it 4 the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder does wee ballymena boyo know this, he's an innocent crater, likely getting first good ride he's ever had the crater #doing it 4 the gram
She said it ‘didn’t happen’ 🙄 but everyone knows it did, loads of her friends would tell people on nights out etc! And obviously the divorce proceedings thing too.

He does seem really innocent, she’ll chew him up and spit him out.

Reactions: 2
This is the message that ‘Ellie’ sent to her along with TIff’s open response to her/trolls. All displayed on her FB Page in a 2017. She denies sleeping with married men and would never be ‘the other woman’. Aye right. I wonder who he was? I only came across this as I googled ‘Tiffany Brien married man affair’ and it was the top result.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.