Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work in the yacht club. 99% full off absolute tossers. So rich but would wait for their 1p change, click fingers at you for service, try and belittle you to make them feel superior. Some really lovely people too but just how I found it personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be somewhere she could have exclusively just for them. Montalto is a good call. Larchfield Estate? Lusty Beg? Lough Erne Resort?

Reactions: 2
This is hilarious.

she only officially started going out with Wee precious officially at the end of 2019 - straight out of her relationship with Oliver. Moved in, engaged, Mortgage and married all within 2 years?! You 100% know she pushed him into it, the Pinterest board is hilarious. I don’t believe for a second Tiff would keep quiet about a engagement, 100% she was planning it all out and asking him to propose. blagging a rugby player has been her goal for years.

who are the girls on her hen? She never seemed to have friends anyway but she posted an occasional pic with the likes of Cathy etc. These girls just look like they’ve turned up because they’ve nothing better to do at the weekend. Cathy must be seething to not have gotten an invite but then she’s a frenemy if there ever was one!

It seems as though the wedding has been rushed hugely. I’m wondering if the mainstream venues will have been booked up so tiff will do something like get married in her parents back garden. The house they flattened I’m pretty sure is right next door to the and she loves/is obsessed with her parents house.

I see it being very expensive but so tacky that it doesn’t look expensive.

The followers on her home account are blatantly, shamelessly fake. She’s only posted a few Pinterest pictures and she’s almost at 10k? It doesn’t make sense. If you look through who is following her then it’s a bunch of very obvious bits. Why does she bother? It’s pathetic behaviour.

I reckon it'll be the yacht club?
ticks all the boxes. Near to mummy and daddy’s, opportunity for her to talk about that one time she she was almost in the olympics. Pretentious but not too pretentious... located in her beloved Hollywood.

I can’t help but feel poor wee precious hasn’t got a clue. Silly foolish boy. The scales will fall from his eyes one day, maybe Tiffany will find out what it as like to be Simon Danielli’s wife.

Matty Rea (aka wee precious I see his name is) also had his stag the same night (see pics). No over-night stag was allowed 😂 a bus away and home the same night. Looks like a classy bunch 🤮
Overnight stays out of the question. Tiffany Brien knows better than most, the type of desperate vultures that hover around dim, unsuspecting rugby players 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.View attachment 632487
Backteeth we have to applaud you for this, top level investigation work. Obviously the wedding date was put in as the florist must be using this board. I'm very impressed!

Reactions: 10
She’s really good friends with Anna Kirwan who’s engaged to Ian Madigan so I reckon she’ll be in the wedding party. Also, bit of a rookie mistake having it when the lions tour is on 😂

You're a wee genius finding this little gem. Tiffany needs to be more careful 😆
I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.View attachment 632487

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to guess Royal Belfast Golf Club.
I believe it’s Malone Golf Club 🤷🏼‍♀️ This weekend apparently. Not sure why Malone Golf club…maybe they have a big enough room to accommodate large numbers and obviously the short notice probably restricted them hugely in choices.

Reactions: 1
I believe it’s Malone Golf Club 🤷🏼‍♀️ This weekend apparently. Not sure why Malone Golf club…maybe they have a big enough room to accommodate large numbers and obviously the short notice probably restricted them hugely in choices.
You must have some tea 🍵🐸

Seen on her sisters story that she’s out cycling so mustn’t be this weekend

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.