Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UglyIrishHouses on Instagram have shared her bungalow page on their stories and are encouraging people to follow. Not gonna lie, makes me like that page just a little less. Can’t help but feel it’s a stealth minion of hers running it now
But, but ... all her minions are the #BeKind Brigade. It’s a page that takes the piss out of other people’s houses and tat that people sell on FB and calls it ugly. That’s not kind?! 😉

Sharing Tiff’s bungalow page & encouraging people to follow does seem a bit random so agree that they must be connected.

Reactions: 4
Why is ugly Irish houses being a shill for her ?? Had to unfollow their Instagram because of this. Shame.

Reactions: 3
The final renders for their new place are horrific 🙈
I don't mind it, but thats just me. Its like something you'd see on a design show. She's very stylish. Thing is, its going to be so badly dated in a couple of years. The avocado bathroom of houses 🤭

Reactions: 4
I don't mind it, but thats just me. Its like something you'd see on a design show. She's very stylish. Thing is, its going to be so badly dated in a couple of years. The avocado bathroom of houses 🤭
I bet the people they bought it from are gutted they have knocked it all down.

Reactions: 6
Yes I saw them commenting on one of her posts! Maybe the children or grandchildren of the last owners

Reactions: 2
She's clearly had people asking what I noted. Why did they pay £500k for a house and then demolish it? Crazy money for a site on a small plot for the area. And turns out that wasn't the original plan!

Reactions: 5
They originally put plans in to renovate it, then the plans were superceded with a replacement dwelling. Which explains why they have demolished the house to replace with one very similar footprint and shape.

I'm assuming the cost of fixing it up was going to work out more than demolishing it and starting again.

They originally put plans in to renovate it, then the plans were superceded with a replacement dwelling. Which explains why they have demolished the house to replace with one very similar footprint and shape.

I'm assuming the cost of fixing it up was going to work out more than demolishing it and starting again.
So she has explained in one of her posts. And the VAT on the renovation was high also. I find it a bit sad they knocked the old house down but i reckon the new build will probably be nicer but just a bit out of place amongst older style dwellings. Do they plan to live there or is this another one just to flip !

Reactions: 1
So she has explained in one of her posts. And the VAT on the renovation was high also. I find it a bit sad they knocked the old house down but i reckon the new build will probably be nicer but just a bit out of place amongst older style dwellings. Do they plan to live there or is this another one just to flip !
I don’t doubt for a second they were always going to toss it

I don’t think she’s really said whether it’s a flip job... in half expecting it to be on grand designs or a similar type show as wasn’t there cameras on one of her posts? Probably using daddy to pull a few strings again 🙄

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think people like Tiff are particularly happy. Whatever happened to moving into a house and doing it up room by room? Why does every house have to be a complete masterpiece? I get that her family are in the business but having bought my own house last year, I have to say doing it up is incredibly stressful and you do end up changing your mind once you’ve moved into the property on what to do with each room.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think people like Tiff are particularly happy. Whatever happened to moving into a house and doing it up room by room? Why does every house have to be a complete masterpiece? I get that her family are in the business but having bought my own house last year, I have to say doing it up is incredibly stressful and you do end up changing your mind once you’ve moved into the property on what to do with each room.
Totally agree!! Her dad probably bank rolls most of it! Esp now since she’s not promoting stuff flat out on Instagram anymore 🙄

Reactions: 6
Difference is tho with us normal people we need to save up to do each room, tiffy will have unlimited funds so an architect, interior designer etc will all be at hand..all she needs to do is say yes or no

Reactions: 3
I know Rebecca through mutual friends and have met her on a few occasions. She’s a weird one that I can’t figure out and IF someone said on here she couldn’t keep a man, I feel bad to say I’m not entirely surprised they thought that, as narrow minded as it may be. She’s not approachable, she’s cold, her self importance is through the roof and she’s just not that pleasant to people she obviously doesn’t think are up to par or on the same level as her. Ironically she treated me with disdain when I know for a fact my job is much higher paid than hers and does significant good, compared to a part time radio voice who needs two others on the radio slot and her name isn’t the headline. I’m sorry she went through what she did but sepsis isn’t a cure for (in my opinion) a horrible personality. 🤷‍♀️ Edit to add I know this all sounds very harsh but I have met her, she was horrible, I mentioned to our mutual friend who I later found out brought it up with Rebecca so this isn’t exactly behind Rebeccas back and she knows I feel this way. She’s since been worse when we’ve met in person, presumably because she knows my true opinions of her. If she thinks hard enough she’ll know who I am and I’m fine with that - not exactly slagging her off behind a wall of sorts as she’s well aware of my feelings which is the same as quite a few of my friends.

the whole thing with Tiffany is that while she’s now inactive again I have nothing new to add to the table. I think if anything, out of all the social media “influencers” she’s showed she’s not really a narcissist, as a classic symptom of this is that they usually do not care at all what anyone thinks of them and like to highlight any inadequacies of people with a different opinion. she’s taken herself off and not gone on to stories like LMD or justJulie or Cathy to laugh and say these idiots on tattle lead sad lives and don’t annoy me 😂 I’ll respect her for that.

without giving much away I’m linked to the production company who made that show. Gemma was a massive flirt with many married men who worked on the team and unfortunately one of them who I thought was a good one was up her ass. I know his wife so considered showing her the ridiculous messages but thought better of it as it’s not my place. She’s pretty darn desperate and her latest post today is edited and filtered more than the rest (and that’s saying something) I seen her the other week walking her dog and her legs are not that size, they’re much much much bigger and while there’s nothing wrong with that why bother when she’s out and about that much we know it’s all a lie?
I hear you. I always ignore the gossip about what people are really like and try to avoid the Northern Ireland "celeb" scene. However on one night out, our group met Rebecca Maguire and I think her cousin or aunt Marie Therese who were friends of one of the group. Jesus Christ I've never met a more horrific pair. Rebecca was clearly still up her own arse about being semi famous and was making "jokes" about how lucky our group was because the bouncers at Ollies would "obviously know who she was" and let us in without queuing. Didn't have the heart to tell that if you display any degree of politeness to the bouncers then they will let you in regardless of who you are. However her aunt/cousin Marie Therese was even worse. She's about 20 years older than Rebecca but because of her fake tits and horrific Botox seems to think she's the same age and was acting like a celeb by proxy. She wouldn't shut the duck up about how she was married to Jim Magilton (who ended up divorcing her unsurprisingly) and name dropped him literally every 3-4 minutes. Neither of them made any effort to actually engage in conversation with the group or ask anything about us, it was all about them. What was funny was Marie Therese running around after Rebecca like a little sheep and it really seemed like Rebecca couldn't even give a tit about her. Awful awful people

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So the latest post says there are a lot more components and costs when it comes to building a house than they first thought 🙄

I thought that’s why they flattened the property they were meant to be refurbing... and to avoid vat costs 🙄 makes no sense at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.