Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dying to see what she will be like, it'll be no expense spared. What's the craic about breaking up someone's marriage?? I'm well behind the times 🤔

Reactions: 1
I'm dying to see what she will be like, it'll be no expense spared. What's the craic about breaking up someone's marriage?? I'm well behind the times 🤔
It's all in an earlier thread about her, I think the first one. She was having an affair with one of her now fiancé's team mates. He's married or was, hopefully his wife has divorced him now. I wonder will he be at the wedding today...

Reactions: 4
I hope they are having a lovely day and I really wish them all the best. I think her going ahead with a wedding whilst lockdown restrictions are still in place says a lot about them. It probably has taken a massive pressure off them in terms of who to invite. Their social circle is likely massive and full of acquaintances rather than good friends. Looking forward to seeing photos.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Some off these comments today's are just from typical Northern Irish people...that's all I'll say.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Some off these comments today's are just from typical Northern Irish people...that's all I'll say.
Agreed. No need for the very personal comments and wishing someone’s marriage to fail no matter what has happened in the past.
I see Gemma Garrett is doing Tiffany’s make up. I bet she will be a gorgeous bride.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Agreed. No need for the very personal comments and wishing someone’s marriage to fail no matter what has happened in the past.
I see Gemma Garrett is doing Tiffany’s make up. I bet she will be a gorgeous bride.
Yep, really sad someone would comment on her personal appearance when she's beautiful or wish her an unhappy marriage. Pathetic. Everyone's made mistakes and if it is true nobody knows the ins and outs off it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cathy Martin has her video up of her walking up the aisle, Christ tiff won’t be happy with that, no one would!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She looks absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful day they got too and a lovely venue. Best of luck to them. We have all made mistakes in our lives, I wish them happiness in theirs.

Cathy Martin has her video up of her walking up the aisle, Christ tiff won’t be happy with that, no one would!
I thought this too. How insensitive. Her excited squeals of “hi gorgeous” are just ridiculous and over the top. Tiffany looks absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 8
She looks absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful day they got too and a lovely venue. Best of luck to them. We have all made mistakes in our lives, I wish them happiness in theirs.

I thought this too. How insensitive. Her excited squeals of “hi gorgeous” are just ridiculous and over the top. Tiffany looks absolutely stunning.

I bet she won’t be happy with that. But how stunning are Tiffany and the bridesmaids. I’m getting married in 8 months so very interested in all things wedding related!!

I bet she won’t be happy with that. But how stunning are Tiffany and the bridesmaids. I’m getting married in 8 months so very interested in all things wedding related!!
I would be livid! They all look absolutely gorgeous, what a stunning bridal party! Hope your day goes well.

Reactions: 5
I never minded Tiffany. I always thought she had more going for her and more to offer than these other influencers.
She had interests, sporting accomplishments and I think she's a stunning girl.
I said before on this I always wonder what Cathy's intentions are with Tiffany .. and to film her walking up the aisle the minute she literally got out of the car - knowing she probably wants to keep it private (until she herself wants to release photos etc) is just so inappropriate.

Reactions: 12
She looks beautiful. Dress is gorgeous. Did Cathy Martin not do something before to tiff like this?

I never minded Tiffany. I always thought she had more going for her and more to offer than these other influencers.
She had interests, sporting accomplishments and I think she's a stunning girl.
I said before on this I always wonder what Cathy's intentions are with Tiffany .. and to film her walking up the aisle the minute she literally got out of the car - knowing she probably wants to keep it private (until she herself wants to release photos etc) is just so inappropriate.
Totally agreed. It’s very intrusive, I don’t think Tiff will be happy about that.

Reactions: 4
SURELY to do what Cathy Martin has just done you need specific permission from that person before?!? What absolutely awful behaviour if Tiffany didn’t actually ask her to do it - which I highly doubt she did🤯

Reactions: 10
Cathy is bang out of order. Insta has now seen the bridesmaids, the bride, the venue etc before the wedding has even taken place. Nothing is sacred. She obviously had to get the exclusive on this and is doing it for clout. Sickening.
Ps Tiffany, as always, is looking gorgeous

Reactions: 11
It’s very bad taste, yeah we seen her before her groom. What was she thinking!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.