Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I said before, paying half a million to then flatten a perfectly ok house is madness. It reeks of entitlement and a completely different approach to the world from the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
As I said before, paying half a million to then flatten a perfectly ok house is madness. It reeks of entitlement and a completely different approach to the world from the rest of us.
Totally agree!!! No disrespect to any sports people or self employed estate agents but for a couple their age they are way, way out of their depth!!! It’s clear they get a lot of help from her parents and possibly his aswell. Sets unrealistic expectations for people their age

Reactions: 4
Why is ugly Irish houses being a shill for her ?? Had to unfollow their Instagram because of this. Shame.
I’ll bet money she paid them. She racked up a suspicious amount of followers shortly after started that bungalow transformation page, having only posted pictures taken from Pinterest too.

agreed. Why didn’t they buy land somewhere if they wanted to build? Why not design around the existing building?

he comes across a a wet wipe, being led by the nose by her. He seems super easy going and let’s her take charge. But she’s shown before how she can be disconnected from reality and to demolish a house like that is sheer madness. I’ll bet she pushed the engagement stuff on him too as well.

I don't mind it, but thats just me. Its like something you'd see on a design show. She's very stylish. Thing is, its going to be so badly dated in a couple of years. The avocado bathroom of houses 🤭
I think it looks hideous too. Doesn’t the area have loads of period style properties?

I’ve always thought Tiffany’s style was a liiiitle bit tacky. The house appeals to a very specific person I think. It’ll date really badly and future sellers will be hard pressed to find someone to buy it.

the bungalow was very 80/90s with the pebble dash and so on but structurally it looked fine.

I think Tiffany is very cunning when it comes to self promotion and she’s shameless when it comes to money. But I don’t think she’s savvy. They are already having a face palm moment by under estimated building supply costs.

building is a big initiative in the wider U.K. at the moment. It’s a key part of the economic recovery plan. Combined with Brexit and the change of regulatory regimes (the construction industry are about to navigate some choppy waters and Northern Ireland has the Northern Ireland protocol in place), Tiffany has chosen potentially the worst time to try to build. Costs of building materials and labour are only likely to go up. Her private project isn’t likely to be a priority one.

it’ll definitely be interesting to see how it pans out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ll bet money she paid them. She racked up a suspicious amount of followers shortly after started that bungalow transformation page, having only posted pictures taken from Pinterest too.

agreed. Why didn’t they buy land somewhere if they wanted to build? Why not design around the existing building?

he comes across a a wet wipe, being led by the nose by her. He seems super easy going and let’s her take charge. But she’s shown before how she can be disconnected from reality and to demolish a house like that is sheer madness. I’ll bet she pushed the engagement stuff on him too as well.

I think it looks hideous too. Doesn’t the area have loads of period style properties?

I’ve always thought Tiffany’s style was a liiiitle bit tacky. The house appeals to a very specific person I think. It’ll date really badly and future sellers will be hard pressed to find someone to buy it.

the bungalow was very 80/90s with the pebble dash and so on but structurally it looked fine.

I think Tiffany is very cunning when it comes to self promotion and she’s shameless when it comes to money. But I don’t think she’s savvy. They are already having a face palm moment by under estimated building supply costs.

building is a big initiative in the wider U.K. at the moment. It’s a key part of the economic recovery plan. Combined with Brexit and the change of regulatory regimes (the construction industry are about to navigate some choppy waters and Northern Ireland has the Northern Ireland protocol in place), Tiffany has chosen potentially the worst time to try to build. Costs of building materials and labour are only likely to go up. Her private project isn’t likely to be a priority one.

it’ll definitely be interesting to see how it pans out.
Her dad has been round the block 100 times when it comes to property development and costs. I dont believe the oh i wasnt prepared for these costs act. I think shes looking sponsored !

Reactions: 11
Her dad has been round the block 100 times when it comes to property development and costs. I dont believe the oh i wasnt prepared for these costs act. I think shes looking sponsored !
I think you might be onto something there! Tiffy hates paying for anything with her own money.

Equally though, her dad is an oily businessman and estate agent at the end of the day.

Brexit is having a huge impact on the construction industry, as is covid/housing crisis. Northern Ireland exists in a bit of a bubble so it doesn’t feel things as quickly, but this time it’s the centre of a political storm that is the Northern Ireland protocol.

no matter how long her dad has been flipping houses for, he’s not experienced Brexit + Covid before, no one has.

And Cathy Martin had it up as well - screenshot from Tiffany's private account.
If your friend has made her instagram private, would you make her private posts public so that people will discuss it?
I always wonder about Cathy's intentions with Tiffany.
Cathy Martin will be sick to her stomach and mortified that she wasn’t invited to Tiffany Brien’s hen party last night in Holywood (Cathy’s neighbourhood) after all the effort cathy went to publicising a wedding gift she got them and all her declarations about their uber close friendship 🙈. It seems to be even random Ulster rugby wags are there. How embarrassing.

For someone who “left insta” its quite odd Tiffany Brien is still over sharing her private life on insta. I just saw her new house build account, most of those followers are not real. Then the dramatic exit and now back at the same thing (boasting and begging) so her tattle thread got reopened. Bizzare behaviour.

Matty Rea (aka wee precious I see his name is) also had his stag the same night (see pics). No over-night stag was allowed 😂 a bus away and home the same night. Looks like a classy bunch 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cathy Martin will be sick to her stomach and mortified that she wasn’t invited to Tiffany Brien’s hen party last night in Holywood (Cathy’s neighbourhood) after all the effort cathy went to publicising a wedding gift she got them and all her declarations about their uber close friendship. It seems to be even random Ulster rugby wags are there. How embarrassing.

For someone who “left insta” its quite odd Tiffany Brien is still over sharing her private life on insta. I just saw her new house build account, most of those followers are not real. Then the dramatic exit and now back at the same thing (boasting and begging) so her tattle thread got reopened. Bizzare behaviour.

Matty Rea (aka wee precious I see his name is) also had his stag the same night (see pics). No over-night stag was allowed 😂 a bus away and home the same night. Looks like a classy bunch 🤮
They must be getting married really soon if they are having their stag and hen parties 🤣 I thought they only got engaged in March, what's the rush for? Guess she has to tie him down sooner rather than later 🤣
I'd love to have their endless amount of money, because we all know this wedding will be 5 stars lol

Reactions: 9
They must be getting married really soon if they are having their stag and hen parties 🤣 I thought they only got engaged in March, what's the rush for? Guess she has to tie him down sooner rather than later 🤣
I'd love to have their endless amount of money, because we all know this wedding will be 5 stars lol
Wow, that is soon! Is he younger than her? Makes you wonder will it last.
Cathy Martin will be sick to her stomach and mortified that she wasn’t invited to Tiffany Brien’s hen party last night in Holywood (Cathy’s neighbourhood) after all the effort cathy went to publicising a wedding gift she got them and all her declarations about their uber close friendship 🙈. It seems to be even random Ulster rugby wags are there. How embarrassing.

Strange Cathy wasn't there right enough.

Reactions: 2
It's very quick. we obviously need to give tiffany more credit than we do as she realised that Cathy telling everyone about her tattle downfall only made them all come on here and read all about her indiscretions. And we all know Cathy knew exactly what she was doing!!!

Reactions: 10
It's very quick. we obviously need to give tiffany more credit than we do as she realised that Cathy telling everyone about her tattle downfall only made them all come on here and read all about her indiscretions. And we all know Cathy knew exactly what she was doing!!!
While Tiff was probably nursing a champagne hangover, cathy was putting on a brave face (tits out) on her lawn "reading." Seething more like

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.
Screenshot 2021-06-24 143424.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I follow her on Pinterest (her boards are public) and it looks like the wedding is 9th July 2021. She also had a wedding planning board there at the start of December 2020 pinning dresses and even suits for him - over 3 months before he popped the question. She went private with that board recently.View attachment 632487
They were maybe engaged privately before announcing, still a weird arrangement I guess.

Guess we can all set Friday 9th July as Tiffys wedding, wonder where she's getting married? I'm calling galgorm 🤣🤣 or some 5* place for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I remember he put up on his insta they were doing food tasting at the Royal Belfast Golf Club just round the corner from daddy's.

They were maybe engaged privately before announcing, still a weird arrangement I guess.

Guess we can all set Friday 9th July as Tiffys wedding, wonder where she's getting married? I'm calling galgorm 🤣🤣 or some 5* place for sure.
Don't think Galgorm is anywhere near fancy enough for tiff

• Haha
We got married in an "unconventional" venue and it was a pain in the #?&!. Never again. Trust Fund Tiffy will need to have a wedding planner!

I don’t think she’ll go for anything like the Galgorm or Culloden - too mainstream and off-the-shelf for Tiff. She’ll want something a bit more unique/quirky.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.