Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding rehearsal? I thought that was more of an American thing?
Too much money to burn 🤣
My friend had a group dinner the day before her wedding, she just wasn’t ostentatious enough to call it a rehearsal

I know we don't like tiff and all that, but I think she looks really pretty, I thought you'd normally get hair etc done on the morning of your wedding.
I don’t think Tiff is pretty, she’s attractive for sure.

But then she spends a lot of money and effort making herself attractive. She’s had Botox, she gets her hair done regularly, she gets her names and eyebrows done. She gets facials. She fake tans. She works out and eats next to nothing. She devotes a lot of time to it all.

Naturally pretty? I don’t think so but hey ho.

I’m trying to have some good will for her on her big day and all that, but after what was mentioned on her previous thread, I’m struggling to wish her well in marriage.

I hope Tiffany gets exactly what she deserves in life, whether that be bad or good, Not my place to say!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My friend had a group dinner the day before her wedding, she just wasn’t ostentatious enough to call it a rehearsal

But then she spends a lot of money and effort making herself attractive. She’s had Botox, she gets her hair done regularly, she gets her names and eyebrows done. She gets facials. She fake tans. She works out and eats next to nothing. She devotes a lot of time to it all.

I’m trying to have some good will for her on her big day and all that, but after what was mentioned on her previous thread, I’m struggling to wish her well in marriage.

I hope Tiffany gets exactly what she deserves in life, whether that be bad or good, Not my place to say!
It’s a bit personal adding that you struggle to wish her well in marriage, it’s actually quite spiteful.

I’m no fan but I do think she’s naturally pretty, sure she keeps herself groomed but she was certainly pretty to start with.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I know we don't like tiff and all that, but I think she looks really pretty, I thought you'd normally get hair etc done on the morning of your wedding.
Shes very pretty. She looks prettier and more relaxed off Instagram

Reactions: 7

I've met her a few times in person and she is stunning

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit personal adding that you struggle to wish her well in marriage, it’s actually quite spiteful.

I’m no fan but I do think she’s naturally pretty, sure she keeps herself groomed but she was certainly pretty to start with.
We all know it'll never last anyway 😂

Reactions: 4

It’s hard to wish someone well in marriage when they’ve had pretty horrible accusations levied at them over the breakdown of someone else’s marriage 🤷‍♀️

I struggle with her because I do think she’s pretty however I find her personality really really ugly.
Yeh I think that’s why I struggle to see it. When you’ve seen some ugly character traits it’s hard to think of someone as being beautiful or pretty

Last edited:
Cathy M is going to the wedding but only briefly as she has to get in a flight..!

Gemma garrett also going..

No shockers on the guest list anyway

• Haha
I’m going to assume the guest list will look a lot like one of cathy’s blogger lunches 😂

Cathy M is going to the wedding but only briefly as she has to get in a flight..!

Gemma garrett also going..

No shockers on the guest list anyway
Wasn’t Gemma in Ibiza a matter of days ago? I thought you had to self isolate after coming back from abroad? Or is that no the case at all for green lost?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d have thought Laura Ad would have been
Dont think they are real life friends more just ex colleagues!

I’m going to assume the guest list will look a lot like one of cathy’s blogger lunches 😂

Wasn’t Gemma in Ibiza a matter of days ago? I thought you had to self isolate after coming back from abroad? Or is that no the case at all for green lost?
Think if green just testing now.

Not that she has isolated ever.

It’s hard to wish someone well in marriage when they’ve had pretty horrible accusations levied at them over the breakdown of someone else’s marriage 🤷‍♀️

Yeh I think that’s why I struggle to see it. When you’ve seen some ugly character traits it’s hard to think of someone as being beautiful or pretty
I understand what you’re saying but does that mean someone whos made a bad mistake doesn’t deserve happiness… ever? She could be extremely remorseful and have carried guilt for a long time about it but she’s obviously not going to show that on social media or else it would make so many more peoples aware of the mistake. I think its wrong to assume someone has no guilt for something bad they done as unless you have a personal conversation with them you will never know how they truly feel toward a situation. I think she is a stunning girl and I reckon if its all moving so fast like it is, it probably feels right for them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I understand what you’re saying but does that mean someone whos made a bad mistake doesn’t deserve happiness… ever? She could be extremely remorseful and have carried guilt for a long time about it but she’s obviously not going to show that on social media or else it would make so many more peoples aware of the mistake. I think its wrong to assume someone has no guilt for something bad they done as unless you have a personal conversation with them you will never know how they truly feel toward a situation. I think she is a stunning girl and I reckon if its all moving so fast like it is, it probably feels right for them.
I'll not be surprised if she's not pregnant by the end of the year or maybe already is and hence the rush? 🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.