Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted it on his insta
And Cathy Martin had it up as well - screenshot from Tiffany's private account.
If your friend has made her instagram private, would you make her private posts public so that people will discuss it?
I always wonder about Cathy's intentions with Tiffany.

Reactions: 14
And Cathy Martin had it up as well - screenshot from Tiffany's private account.
If your friend has made her instagram private, would you make her private posts public so that people will discuss it?
I always wonder about Cathy's intentions with Tiffany.
And it was taken down again pretty quickly!

Reactions: 5
The engagement and approved planning permission are now public on the new bungalow renovation Instagram page. She just couldn't stay away!

Can't get over the money these people have to buy a house on a tiny plot surrounded by mansions only to knock the thing down and build a completely new house. But she's a savvy girl, she must know it's financially worth it. Crazy.

The engagement and approved planning permission are now public on the new bungalow renovation Instagram page. She just couldn't stay away!

Can't get over the money these people have to buy a house on a tiny plot surrounded by mansions only to knock the thing down and build a completely new house. But she's a savvy girl, she must know it's financially worth it. Crazy.
She must get a lot off money from her dad's business. I know she works there and has modeling gigs or whatever but surely that's not the type off money to do what she's doing

Reactions: 4

She and her partner are clearly well off. Her dad is also well off so must help her out. Its not really a tiny plot its bigger than most average peoples houses.

Wonder why she is hiding her face in the engagement photo. Surely most people know its her

Reactions: 2
It's a tiny plot based on the street it's on - everything else round there is mansions. I don't reckon she'd do something that financially didn't make the money back but the house/plot cost + demolition and rebuild costs will be very high!

Reactions: 3
She won’t be long showing her face on the home account when she is looking for freebies again! They know exactly what they are doing, I imagine her dad has money invested in it somehow! There’s no way selling her house at Seapark and the Bfs house aswell that they would have enough capital for that kind of big project

Exactly. The house they're about to demolish cost £500k before they even start any building work 😮

• Wow

She's not called trust fund Tiff for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the account name. It’s not a bungalow? Neither will the new house they are building.

It's on a sloped site so looked like a bungalow from the side away from the sea but two storey at the front. I don't know why she decided to market the new Instagram account as such!

The replacement dwelling is two storey. Would need to be with the site in front having FPP for a huge house that would surely block their views.

The replacement dwelling is two storey. Would need to be with the site in front having FPP for a huge house that would surely block their views.
How do you know all this?
The new house design looks pretty ugly imho. Do you think they are filming for a TV programme? Recent pics show a camera crew at the demolition.

Cause I worked out where it was when she started the new Instagram page and then looked up the planning portal for her place and number 24 next door which her dad is currently marketing!

Definitely filming for a TV show. I think it must be Grand Designs or a standalone local production as I can't think what other show it would be appropriate for.

• Wow
Cause I worked out where it was when she started the new Instagram page and then looked up the planning portal for her place and number 24 next door which her dad is currently marketing!

Definitely filming for a TV show. I think it must be Grand Designs or a standalone local production as I can't think what other show it would be appropriate for.
She is such a dose, private insta etc after deactivating her other one..
Caves and creates the page for the new house project 🙄
Tv show would take the biscuit after her wanting to step back and be private 🙄

Reactions: 10
She wants the same type of privacy as meghan markle, the type where people only ever say nice things about you but never the truth. It was only when people started to say things about tiffany on here that maybe werent nice for her to hear but were actually true that she decided she wanted "privacy".

Reactions: 7
She wants the same type of privacy as meghan markle, the type where people only ever say nice things about you but never the truth. It was only when people started to say things about tiffany on here that maybe werent nice for her to hear but were actually true that she decided she wanted "privacy".
Bit of an unfair comparison for Meghan Markle imo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
UglyIrishHouses on Instagram have shared her bungalow page on their stories and are encouraging people to follow. Not gonna lie, makes me like that page just a little less. Can’t help but feel it’s a stealth minion of hers running it now

Reactions: 8
UglyIrishHouses on Instagram have shared her bungalow page on their stories and are encouraging people to follow. Not gonna lie, makes me like that page just a little less. Can’t help but feel it’s a stealth minion of hers running it now
Doubt it, he was a bit cutting about the page saying why call it bungalowtransformation when they’ve levelled it .. ugly irish houses is one of the genuine real pages the guy that runs it frequently speaks on podcast patreon and radio etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.