Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a bit of a google and I actually think her grid looks ok? I like her style and she’s looks really naturally pretty? 😅 She comes across fairly laid back and chilled to me rather than 45 year old mother but I’ve only just discovered her insta!
yeah maybe I’m being harsh! I think she’s gorgeous but just shockingly dull . She never properly worked for a while and was one of these “I just had a super busy day getting a facial” type

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Naturally for Tiff+Matty’s Valentine’s vacay to Paris, Matty successfully googled ‘prison Pinterest hotel Paris’ and swiftly booked the brand new (albeit soulless) Dandy Hotel, pictured below.

Rue St Denis is vraiment such a tacky part of Paris, in an area known as Shitelet les Halles (Châtelet–Les Halles) by those who know the city well.

Expecting to see more soulless black outfits, ill-placed berets (in France, berets are most often worn by peasants in the south these days) and tepid beige dîners. La classe!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
shes very provincial and gauche, always has been.

Mortified for her 😵😵 she’s an actual cliche walking round in her black and frilly bits and beret 🤔🤣
i need to see a screenshot of this… oh Lordy

Naturally for Tiff+Matty’s Valentine’s vacay to Paris, Matty successfully googled ‘prison Pinterest hotel Paris’ and swiftly booked the brand new (albeit soulless) Dandy Hotel, pictured below.

Rue St Denis is vraiment such a tacky part of Paris, in an area known as Shitelet les Halles (Châtelet–Les Halles) by those who know the city well.

Expecting to see more soulless black outfits, ill-placed berets (in France, berets are most often worn by peasants in the south these days) and tepid beige dîners. La classe!
I don’t think for a second he actually booked it. He doesn’t come across well on her insta at all. Always seems bored unless he’s sat with a beer in front of a rugby game on TV.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Cannot get over how vain and shallow this doll is a times. 'Regrettably' selling their pink armchair because 'it doesn't go with the interiors of the (plain😴) house.' Seriously? Their house is a grey and black box. The bright chair actually looked well in that tv room. I would hate to know her, she is just so vacuous. It must be so tiresome trying to maintain this appearance all the time.

• Heart
Cannot get over how vain and shallow this doll is a times. 'Regrettably' selling their pink armchair because 'it doesn't go with the interiors of the (plain😴) house.' Seriously? Their house is a grey and black box. The bright chair actually looked well in that tv room. I would hate to know her, she is just so vacuous. It must be so tiresome trying to maintain this appearance all the time.
Stop! The house legitimately looks like an Office build? Bedroom looks like a Hotel room? There is no sign of life, brightness or warmth? And absolutely she should be leaving pops of colour around the place? It's so dull the entire thing? Soooo weird she obviously can't see it?

I LOVED her last house. It was decorated beautifully. I don’t hate how she’s decorated those house but it does appear to lack personality

Reactions: 2
What are the odds that a couple like Matty and Tiff, who can casually knock down a perfectly grand house to rebuild one at their exact spec, spending hundreds of thousands in the process… will donate or spend a moment troubling themselves over Ukraine?

the account has been silent, and I don’t expect influencers (or fake influencers since she bought her following) to have a take.

but when you’re that wealthy and you just keep quiet?

no time for the Mattys and the Tiffany’s and their ilk.

this crisis is really highlighting just how shallow and materialistic so many aspects of modern life can be. I used to be a little envious of Tiffany. She has had an easy life. Never had to work for anything except her vanity projects, born into wealth and luxury. But never before have I looked at her grid and thought about just how deeply soulless her whole being is. I’m thinking this about a lot of influencers recently.

What are the odds that a couple like Matty and Tiff, who can casually knock down a perfectly grand house to rebuild one at their exact spec, spending hundreds of thousands in the process… will donate or spend a moment troubling themselves over Ukraine?

the account has been silent, and I don’t expect influencers (or fake influencers since she bought her following) to have a take.

but when you’re that wealthy and you just keep quiet?

no time for the Mattys and the Tiffany’s and their ilk.

this crisis is really highlighting just how shallow and materialistic so many aspects of modern life can be. I used to be a little envious of Tiffany. She has had an easy life. Never had to work for anything except her vanity projects, born into wealth and luxury. But never before have I looked at her grid and thought about just how deeply soulless her whole being is. I’m thinking this about a lot of influencers recently.
Yeah. To be fair, I’d be happier if she doesn’t share her take on it as I don’t care and I’m not even sure she could articulate or digest the horror of the situation. But if you are going to be an influencer, then influence for good. Share a link to the Red Cross appeal and let people know you’ve donated and here’s where they can too. That’s all it needs to be.

Reactions: 3
What are the odds? Maybe vain old tiff is still checking tattle. The day after I comment on her lack of charity, she posts about Simon Brien donating £100 from every house sold to charity. They are also donating £2.5K upfront. (tiff, you aren’t Simon Brien Residential. That’s your daddy’s business. You just ride along on the coat tails).

I don’t want to disparage any charitable donation, I can’t help but wonder if this £100 will just be a cost pushed into the buyer. They haven’t said for how long they’ll be doing it for.

for context, Hagan Homes (aka daddy’s associate) sponsored Tiff in the Great Rugby Cycle in 2019 - paying £3.5K for her cycling equipment alone. Not to the charity, straight to Tiff’s equipment. Tiffany’s bike ride got more money thrown at it. For further context, Simon Brien Residential has (according to companies house docs from Jan 22) net assets of ~1.9million. That’s not even touching upon the personal wealth of Tiffany herself.

£2.5K+ is a lot of money and will no doubt make a difference, but it’s loose change to these people.

your lack of empathy shines through Tiff, as always.

Last edited:
What are the odds? Maybe vain old tiff is still checking tattle. The day after I comment on her lack of charity, she posts about Simon Brien donating £100 from every house sold to charity. They are also donating £2.5K upfront. (tiff, you aren’t Simon Brien Residential. That’s your daddy’s business. You just ride along on the coat tails).

I don’t want to disparage any charitable donation, I can’t help but wonder if this £100 will just be a cost pushed into the buyer. They haven’t said for how long they’ll be doing it for.

for context, Hagan Homes (aka daddy’s associate) sponsored Tiff in the Great Rugby Cycle in 2019 - paying £3.5K for her cycling equipment alone. Not to the charity, straight to Tiff’s equipment. Tiffany’s bike ride got more money thrown at it. For further context, Simon Brien Residential has (according to companies house docs from Jan 22) net assets of ~1.9million. That’s not even touching upon the personal wealth of Tiffany herself.

£2.5K+ is a lot of money and will no doubt make a difference, but it’s loose change to these people.

your lack of empathy shines through Tiff, as always.
I think any donation is welcome and we shouldn’t be judging people or companies for what they give.

Actually- if you look closely at the contents of the house - it’s clear they massively overspent on the build and have no money left to furnish the place.
Made.com, IKEA and the painful #gifted bits taking centre stage. Imagine spending hundreds of thousands on a build and subsequently filling your shiny black box with fake plants and IKEA basics like a student during Freshers’ Week?
The mind boggles.

• Haha
Instead of going to IKEA I’d recommend Facebook marketplace/gumtree/EBay. Better for the environment, cheaper etc.

plus she would just need to paint everything black for it to fit into the decor scheme,easy.

I just can’t see Tiffany being the type to embrace second hand.

Is it me, or is he just not that into her?
it’s not just you.

If wee precious is the type of fella I think he is, he’s a bit of a mummy’s boy and used to being told what to do. He’d be a simple fella who doesn’t want to think too hard about anything. The dynamic with Tiff works for him because she is very domineering and wants to run the show, and he’s the kind of guy who is happy to let her take the reins.

I don’t even think Tiffany is into him that much. I think she likes the fact he’s a rugby player, well off and fits her insta aesthetic.

I never recall her posting anything about him… and she posts/posted a lot. She never talks about his personal qualities she admires or his achievements, she never really gushes over him.

its usually just the two of them exercising or shopping together. That seems to be the extent of it.

he’s very baby faced and she’s a bit older/mature looking which also makes them look like a bit of a strange couple in my eyes.

Reactions: 5
I just think it's weird how one minute she was with the other fella olllie and the next she was engaged to this new one. Jesus I must have missed something massively

Reactions: 10
I just think it's weird how one minute she was with the other fella olllie and the next she was engaged to this new one. Jesus I must have missed something massively
yep. If I remember correctly, she was with OJ in Oct/Nov 19, but by lockdown a few months later she was living with wee precious and posting daily about their “chilled sexy vibes”. it looks very suspect. I have my own theories on what’s gone on tbh, I think others have maybe mentioned earlier in this thread or the last one.

on a side note, disappointed in “born and bred” sending her freebies. Won’t be shopping from them anytime soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.