Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep. If I remember correctly, she was with OJ in Oct/Nov 19, but by lockdown a few months later she was living with wee precious and posting daily about their “chilled sexy vibes”. it looks very suspect. I have my own theories on what’s gone on tbh, I think others have maybe mentioned earlier in this thread or the last one.

on a side note, disappointed in “born and bred” sending her freebies. Won’t be shopping from them anytime soon.
Was she seeing them both at the same time? Wouldn’t put it past her tbh, her reputation precedes her when it comes to men

Reactions: 1
yep. If I remember correctly, she was with OJ in Oct/Nov 19, but by lockdown a few months later she was living with wee precious and posting daily about their “chilled sexy vibes”. it looks very suspect. I have my own theories on what’s gone on tbh, I think others have maybe mentioned earlier in this thread or the last one.

on a side note, disappointed in “born and bred” sending her freebies. Won’t be shopping from them anytime soon.
I contacted Wardens about using crappy "influencers" like Tiffany and that rose cottage girl (who didn't even try and add a cursory #kindlygifted as far as I could see). They thanked me for getting in touch and asked me to ring so we could chat about it. Eh, no. How about you just accept tonnes of us are put off when good honest local businesses give freebies to folk who don't deserve it and don't follow the advertising rules.

Reactions: 6
I contacted Wardens about using crappy "influencers" like Tiffany and that rose cottage girl (who didn't even try and add a cursory #kindlygifted as far as I could see). They thanked me for getting in touch and asked me to ring so we could chat about it. Eh, no. How about you just accept tonnes of us are put off when good honest local businesses give freebies to folk who don't deserve it and don't follow the advertising rules.
That’s so fly on their behalf! Basically they want you to call so their response can’t be shared easily online haha if you rang they’d probably just say I knowwww we just want the publicity but they obviously don’t want to write that in en email 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Was she seeing them both at the same time? Wouldn’t put it past her tbh, her reputation precedes her when it comes to men
no idea tbh, but the timelines for both the start of her relationship with Craig Gilroy and Wee Precious both line up pretty quickly to a breakup with OJ.

Her and OJ were a bit on and off over the years. This isn’t conjecture - she’s spent almost a decade doing interviews with the Bel tel so it’s fairly easy to flow.

All according to Bel Tel;
She was with OJ from 2008- May 2012
Late 2012 she was with Craig Gilroy. Rumours are that he broke up with her summer 2014. by September 2014 the bel tel ran a cringey puff piece claiming Tiffany was dating Rory Mcilroy which tbh, read like a piece designed to make an ex jealous. So they’d def broken up by late 2014.

she was in Dubai from Jan-August 2015 so she wasn’t with OJ then

by May 2017 she’d been accused of having an affair with a married man via an anonymous letter from “Ellie”. this same month, the Bel tel ran an interview with her which named OJ as her boyfriend.

in April 2019, the bel tel alluded to her being back with OJ after having broken up - “she also recently rekindled a romance with her childhood sweetheart - a local guy who works in wealth management whom she first dated when she was in her teens”… “We first dated when I was 15 and got back together a couple of years ago”

this much is conjecture, I think she was comfortable with olly and he was a safe port in a storm.
OJ was the safe guy she went back to when no one else was around, reading between the lines. I don’t know how or when she met wee precious, but she was definitely still posting Ollie in October or November of 2019.

Notably, the poorly written bel tel story covering her wedding didn’t make any mention of where or when they met, which I found weird since they covered every minute detail of her wedding right down to the brand of car she rode up on! The story featured more on name-dropping brands and z-listers than offering actual info on the couple. No journalist has been named as the writer so I’m assuming Tiff submitted it herself.

Tiffany has never mentioned how they met on her social media either as far as I can tell. He just turned up on her stories one day and was living with her by March 2020.

to me it’s pretty telling that they’ve been pretty tight lipped about it.

Reactions: 5
no idea tbh, but the timelines for both the start of her relationship with Craig Gilroy and Wee Precious both line up pretty quickly to a breakup with OJ.

Her and OJ were a bit on and off over the years. This isn’t conjecture - she’s spent almost a decade doing interviews with the Bel tel so it’s fairly easy to flow.

All according to Bel Tel;
She was with OJ from 2008- May 2012
Late 2012 she was with Craig Gilroy. Rumours are that he broke up with her summer 2014. by September 2014 the bel tel ran a cringey puff piece claiming Tiffany was dating Rory Mcilroy which tbh, read like a piece designed to make an ex jealous. So they’d def broken up by late 2014.

she was in Dubai from Jan-August 2015 so she wasn’t with OJ then

by May 2017 she’d been accused of having an affair with a married man via an anonymous letter from “Ellie”. this same month, the Bel tel ran an interview with her which named OJ as her boyfriend.

in April 2019, the bel tel alluded to her being back with OJ after having broken up - “she also recently rekindled a romance with her childhood sweetheart - a local guy who works in wealth management whom she first dated when she was in her teens”… “We first dated when I was 15 and got back together a couple of years ago”

this much is conjecture, I think she was comfortable with olly and he was a safe port in a storm.
OJ was the safe guy she went back to when no one else was around, reading between the lines. I don’t know how or when she met wee precious, but she was definitely still posting Ollie in October or November of 2019.

Notably, the poorly written bel tel story covering her wedding didn’t make any mention of where or when they met, which I found weird since they covered every minute detail of her wedding right down to the brand of car she rode up on! The story featured more on name-dropping brands and z-listers than offering actual info on the couple. No journalist has been named as the writer so I’m assuming Tiff submitted it herself.

Tiffany has never mentioned how they met on her social media either as far as I can tell. He just turned up on her stories one day and was living with her by March 2020.

to me it’s pretty telling that they’ve been pretty tight lipped about it.
Her friend Cathy is in bed with the BelTel so wouldn’t entirely shock me if she wrote it.

Reactions: 3
Her friend Cathy is in bed with the BelTel so wouldn’t entirely shock me if she wrote it.
That makes sense. It was the weird use of the “vibe” that made me think tiff, as is the kind of slang she uses a lot “chilled sexy vibes”, “dreamy vibes” etc. Tiffany isn’t a good writer on her gram, and her writing style is pretty distinct and formulaic.

I couldn’t believe it when I read it - no one with a basic education, let alone a journalist, would write stuff like;

“The estate agent and model and the sportsman said their ‘I dos’” - poorly constructed sentence which makes it sound like 3 people are getting married instead of one! Say she’s an estate agent Or a model, or say estate agent/model.

“The three bridesmaids – Tiffany’s sister Jess as well as Matty’s sisters Megan and Lauren” there should be commas breaking up this sentence.

“The party had an Ibiza vibe with entertainment from Yeoo DJ including live DJ Steven Simpson as well as sax and bongos.” an “ibiza vibe”? What does that even mean? A semi decent writer would describe why it had this “vibe”, a journalist would know to be descriptive. Anyone with an education would know to avoid overusing prepositional words, and would have broken this sentence up with full stops. A journalist would surely have known this. The weird listing of brand names and name dropping of the supposed “who’s who of Northern Ireland” (oh god that was cringe), read like someone who worked in promotions as opposed to a journalistic writer seeking to inform a reader.

The worst bit of writing that made my skin crawl, was the sentence “[Tiffany] quit social media last July after growing sick of the constant trolling.” It’s colloquial, its slang, it’s non-factual and doesn’t inform the reader of very much. It’s written like a teenage girls diary entry. It’s not even in keeping with the tone of the article - this is suppposed to be a summary of their wedding day; why would any decent journalist include this sentence without any context on how it relates to the story they are covering?

The worst part of it all? Matty barely got a mention. It was all about the two dresses tiffany wore, who her bridesmaids were. The car she rode up on. Who did her make up. The social media quotes were all about tiffany, and how stunning she was. It even included the bloody brand of shoes she wore. Her father, brother and sister all got a mention.

as for wee precious? Nothing about his groomsmen or family. His sisters only got a mention because they were Tiffany’s bridesmaids.

it was an extremely bias and narcissistic bit of writing. Terribly written from start to finish. Literally all of it is trash, even by puff-piece standards. An independent journalist would have been more interested in Matty, who is arguably the more “famous” of the two, would be known to a wider audience and has played rugby at an international level.

But no, the piece focuses on a has-been miss NI who doesn’t even have an insta audience anymore. Sure, seems legit :oops:. 100% this either came from Tiffany or someone close to her. And that someone isn’t even clever enough to be remotely discreet about it, let alone construct a passable news puff-piece.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Selling the rug from her old house 🙄 no way would I pay £1500 for a rug 🤦🏻‍♀️
Like someone else said, I’m wondering if they are a bit strapped for cash at the moment. She’s selling a lot of stuff and has started selling stuff on Depop again. Plus literally everything on her grid is obviously a freebie she’s gone asking for.

Reactions: 4
Like someone else said, I’m wondering if they are a bit strapped for cash at the moment. She’s selling a lot of stuff and has started selling stuff on Depop again. Plus literally everything on her grid is obviously a freebie she’s gone asking for.
I was thinking the same! It’s not like her to even come on and talk to the camera so I wasn’t surprised she was on to sell something 🙄

Sure she can just go to daddy for money if she’s strapped for cash
he’s already pulled loadsa strings to get the house built for her in a matter of months when everyone else has been experiencing supply chain issues, plus she’s getting all these freebies and it ain’t cos of her bot following that she’s paid for, it’s because of who dad is. Maybe even tiff knows she needs to draw the line somewhere!

I don’t think they’re poor or running out of money, I’d say it was more the fact the rugs huge and what else is she to do with it other than sell it? It really doesn’t match their new house and you’re not going to bin it ??

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they are “poor” by any means but it is strange they appear to be watching their spends more with this house! She never would have went to ikea before for things so it’s clear she’s being tight with her own money 🙄 not tight with other peoples money or when she’s getting freebies tho 🙄

• Heart
I don’t think they’re poor or running out of money, I’d say it was more the fact the rugs huge and what else is she to do with it other than sell it? It really doesn’t match their new house and you’re not going to bin it ??
her whole house is black, I don’t see how it doesn’t match? Unless it’s just too big? (I can’t remember).

Donate to charity, offer it for free on Facebook marketplace, give to a friend etc etc.

it’s not just the rug by itself. It’s the fact her entire grid and that whole account is about trying to blag freebies. Given that a large number of her following is bought, she has low engagement - brands won’t be reaching out to her. She will be having to reach out to them. And you can see her “asking for recommendations” in her stories which in influencer language is basically “does anyone want to gift me this?”.

I follow a lot of house accounts (I have one myself) and most people create them out of a real passion - they are DIYing, styling a house from scratch. Getting ideas on how to decorate. It’s such a good community for sharing DIY tips and learning from others. Tiffs exists purely for 1. To allow her a semi anonymous but public presence on insta since she can’t stick being away from it and 2. To beg for freebies and #ad.

that house just had a lot of money throw at it and it shows. No real love, no hard work. No real taste. No passion that you see on other house accounts. It doesn’t exist for tiff to share her love of creating her dream home - it exists as a mechanism to show off and beg for freebies.

and as someone else pointed out, she’s filling up with IKEA, dunelm etc. I’ve nothing against those places but Tiff obvs isn’t the kind of girl who wants IKEA 🙄

plus she’s selling stuff on Depop again. No big deal on its own but alongside all the other stuff, looks like Tiff is trying to make a few pennies up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Come on guys, her dad isn’t that important, she’s not getting free things because of him. He’s a local business man, there’s 100’s of equally or more successful people in N.I. 🙄 she seems mainly to be getting things from Wardrens in Ards, which has some lovely things but I would guess their marketing plan isn’t overly sophisticated so they probably think she’s a great brand ambassador. I think the main problem as someone here has mentioned before, is she paid a lot for the site, tore down the house, and then spent a lot rebuilding - I don’t think there’ll be a lot of profit to be made which seems mad to me when they’ve already said it isn’t their forever home….and what happens if the predicted housing market crash comes?

Come on guys, her dad isn’t that important, she’s not getting free things because of him. He’s a local business man, there’s 100’s of equally or more successful people in N.I. 🙄 she seems mainly to be getting things from Wardrens in Ards, which has some lovely things but I would guess their marketing plan isn’t overly sophisticated so they probably think she’s a great brand ambassador. I think the main problem as someone here has mentioned before, is she paid a lot for the site, tore down the house, and then spent a lot rebuilding - I don’t think there’ll be a lot of profit to be made which seems mad to me when they’ve already said it isn’t their forever home….and what happens if the predicted housing market crash comes?
I guess I’m thinking back to when she got all that biking equipment from hagan homes to do that charity cycle, they obviously gave it to her because they were an associate of her fathers.

a lot of small businesses rely on each other for support - scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours kinda thing, which was my line of thinking, as opposed to her dad being mega influential.

you’re right, he’s a mid size fish in a tiny pond.

It is not normal to to have a house built from scratch in 4 months, so something incentivised the builder - money, publicity, daddy or all 3.

I’m just getting very Stepford wife vibes now, and as the other poster said her insta is gifts, ads and any purchases where she is tagging the life out the place to get a freebie.

Tiffany Brien: hey everyone, look at my stuff! (Tag, tag tag)
Instagram: *silence
Tiffany: look some of it is cheap, and here’s Matty building the flat pack again. I’m relateable (tag, tag)
Instagram: *silence
Tiffany: Anyone want to buy an expensive rug?

• Haha
The house is exactly like them both - devoid of any personality. A bland dull house for two very bland dull people. That rug would never suit the house now, it's actually vibrant with a bit of pattern.

Last edited:
I agree it’s all very going through the motions and … boring. They don’t seem to interact much - to be fair she doesn’t post half as much as she used to.

they don’t seem to do much in the way of hobbies. Whenever he features on the insta, he’s watching rugby/got a beer or is otherwise looking bored out of his mind.

they seem to do standard, clichéd going through the motion, couple things, and she feels the need to mention it as if she’s overcompensating for something . Their relationship comes across as soulless and boring as their house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.