Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen… launching this home thing of theirs with two items for sale! Concrete pots and one type of candle lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A 2 sec google search for the planters brings up the product on this website gardentrading.co.uk, where it has the same images, description and pricing. She wouldn’t have just stolen that content off someone’s website surely?

2170BF14-C889-4A0F-BE22-0CAB16E4721A.jpeg

A9545B03-3C4C-4B08-B5E6-A3BE9B27BB9E.jpeg

And here we are the original product images and description.

917219F6-F9BD-4B7C-8A6B-88EB2F4DFCE6.jpeg

0679D1F4-51D6-496E-879A-FD19BF5E4E26.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A 2 sec google search for the planters brings up the product on this website gardentrading.co.uk, where it has the same images, description and pricing. She wouldn’t have just stolen that content off someone’s website surely?
Great spot and what an absolutely incredibly dishonest and stupid move by the Reas (well just Tiffany - let's be honest, he doesn't get a say in anything). Is there any way of reporting her for doing this?

I don't even understand why they're doing this. Surely can't be making much money. Desperation or trying to build a brand?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
LOL Google “brockwell planter” and there’s a billion sites selling the same pots for less and all with the same description. Like either of them know what brutalist architecture is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn't even edited the description so it says "the most urban of our planter collections" despite having.... only one planter collection 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How bizarre!
What’s the point of this website ?! “Share our passion for interiors”… what passion? There isn’t a single creative idea in that hideous house. Matty is dead behind the eyes when she pictures him out “interiors” shopping. The only glimmer of passion from him is when he’s left alone to watch rugby.

“We’ve been working on something for a little while now…” a website with two items for sale? The descriptions and photos of which you’ve plagiarised from elsewhere?

how bloody bizarre. Is she selling her old stuff on this way? Hoping to sell it via affiliated links?

she’s an odd, odd girl

Reactions: 9
“Shop our Style” :LOL: Even you didn’t shop your style Tiffany, you blagged the lot of it!
I’m getting so much second hand cringe.

She’s gone potty

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m mortified for her. It’s a shopify website for gods sake, not like they’ve been writing the code from scratch.

it’s all so strange. Have they bought these planter sets and realised they don’t need them? Are they drop shipping?

the candle you can get from all over the place. They are even sold on Amazon.

• Haha
Great spot and what an absolutely incredibly dishonest and stupid move by the Reas (well just Tiffany - let's be honest, he doesn't get a say in anything). Is there any way of reporting her for doing this?

I don't even understand why they're doing this. Surely can't be making much money. Desperation or trying to build a brand?
I'm guessing they're just selling the pots on behalf of the brand they've sourced them from. The brand will have images they supply sellers with. That's why you can buy the same product from multiple sellers on Amazon and that kind of thing. But you'd think you'd get a bit more than two measly products on there before you unveil the big launch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing they're just selling the pots on behalf of the brand they've sourced them from. The brand will have images they supply sellers with. That's why you can buy the same product from multiple sellers on Amazon and that kind of thing. But you'd think you'd get a bit more than two measly products on there before you unveil the big launch 😂
that doesn’t make sense though. The pots are garden traders and they are a well established brand? Unless they aren’t branded to GT I guess, but yeh it was a pathetic “launch“.

id forgotten how dodgy Tiffany always came across as, how sleazy and dishonest. I remember she used to sell gifted stuff she’d raved about on Depop, and I remember back in her peanut butter girl days she stole blog content from other food bloggers (almost word for word sometimes). How her fit body bible was a pile of crap and supposedly, basically just stolen from a PT. she’s got a long history of lying, being a bit dodgy when money is involved and generally being a bit sleazy. Seems like she’s still the same old tiff.

I know estate agents don’t have the best rep anyway but Jesus, she’s the last person I’d want to have anything to do with one of the biggest life purchases.

Nice copy and paste privacy policy 😂 really professional.
Omg LOL, yeah, really been working sooo hard on that 😂😅

that doesn’t make sense though. The pots are garden traders and they are a well established brand? Unless they aren’t branded to GT I guess, but yeh it was a pathetic “launch“.

id forgotten how dodgy Tiffany always came across as, how sleazy and dishonest. I remember she used to sell gifted stuff she’d raved about on Depop, and I remember back in her peanut butter girl days she stole blog content from other food bloggers (almost word for word sometimes). How her fit body bible was a pile of crap and supposedly, basically just stolen from a PT. she’s got a long history of lying, being a bit dodgy when money is involved and generally being a bit sleazy. Seems like she’s still the same old tiff.

I know estate agents don’t have the best rep anyway but Jesus, she’s the last person I’d want to have anything to do with one of the biggest life purchases.
It was honestly one thing after another!! She was nothing if not a good bit of entertainment with the stuff she tried to blag 🤣 I remember her promoting laser hair removal one min and then some razors a week or two later! Either just plain stupid and tone deaf or no morals and absolutely zero fucks given as long as she was raking in the dough lol

Last edited:
She’s only put herself as a point of contact on their website so I’m really baffled as to why she’s clinging to the fantasy that Matty is involved in this fiasco in any real way.

it’s like she’s used him as a buffer against the poor public opinion of her. Using her married name as a rebrand, using him as a prop so instead of a fitness/lifestyle influencer they are an “interior design” couple with a new insta handle with his name. Getting him to promote it and overemphasising his involvement in it all.

Poor Matty. Don’t know the first thing about him but no one deserves to be used this way or dragged into Tiffs vanity projects like this. I feel like he maybe isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and doesn’t see what’s happening.

I don’t know why she doesn’t realise people will see right through this. See through the fake, bought following. See through the desperation.

Reactions: 3
Am I right in saying..or rather seeing on her insta stories that her driveway was tarmac.. like..new tarmac..because let's not forget they have only recently moved in..
And now it's resin?!
What the actual... surely she didn't pay for that..
She really is a begging for everything.
She's passing me off now with this home account

Reactions: 5
Am I right in saying..or rather seeing on her insta stories that her driveway was tarmac.. like..new tarmac..because let's not forget they have only recently moved in..
And now it's resin?!
What the actual... surely she didn't pay for that..
She really is a begging for everything.
She's passing me off now with this home account
I’m so confused - the before and after look near identical? What a waste of money.

It looks practically identical… I struggled to differentiate which was the before/after. The resin is ever-so-slightly less dark and miserable.

How bored and dissatisfied with your life do you have to be to spend time, money and effort on making such a stupid change

There’s no way they’ve paid for the resin to go down on top of fresh tarmac 😂 resin isn’t cheap either … £55 plus per square metre, can’t see them paying for that as an essential when they had perfectly good tarmac

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.