Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to not declaring gifts and ads. I generally like her content but not the dishonesty. Would she never learn.

Reactions: 1
She’s such a knooooob! Stepped away from social media but posts all the dung of the day through the house account

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg “couple goals” :sick: anyone over the age of 20 using that term needs to get a grip

cringing at her tagging all these house accounts in the hope for more exposure. I know it’s almost the done thing in the world of social media influencing but still… Once when I was naive I used to aspire to be like Tiffany. She had the cool brand deals, all the clothes and holidays.. She seemed to have it all. Then when she posted that Ellie letter it made me realise there was a lot more going on with her than she let on.

Now I find it all incredibly pathetic. Her obsession with social media is so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg “couple goals” :sick: anyone over the age of 20 using that term needs to get a grip

cringing at her tagging all these house accounts in the hope for more exposure. I know it’s almost the done thing in the world of social media influencing but still… Once when I was naive I used to aspire to be like Tiffany. She had the cool brand deals, all the clothes and holidays.. She seemed to have it all. Then when she posted that Ellie letter it made me realise there was a lot more going on with her than she let on.

Now I find it all incredibly pathetic. Her obsession with social media is so sad.
What was the ellie letter?

What was the ellie letter?
sometime in 2017 Tiffany was sent a letter? Message? by someone on Facebook called “Ellie Houston”

it accused her of having an affair, being fake and uneducated and photoshopping her photos, among other things.

Tiffany published it along with an open response to “Ellie”

there is speculation on the first thread over who sent the letter.

more info;

Has screenshots from Tiffany’s now defunct (I think) Facebook page of the message exchange

I think Tiffany either pays the bel tel or asks to feature, either way it’s usually pretty bias in her favour but here’s their take;

• Wow
sometime in 2017 Tiffany was sent a letter? Message? by someone on Facebook called “Ellie Houston”

it accused her of having an affair, being fake and uneducated and photoshopping her photos, among other things.

Tiffany published it along with an open response to “Ellie”

there is speculation on the first thread over who sent the letter.

more info;

Has screenshots from Tiffany’s now defunct (I think) Facebook page of the message exchange

I think Tiffany either pays the bel tel or asks to feature, either way it’s usually pretty bias in her favour but here’s their take;
I wonder how much she regrets doing that now 😂

I wonder how much she regrets doing that now 😂
it was a massive home goal.

I don’t think many people had heard of any rumours outside of Hollywood, but now on auto search on google and Facebook, it comes up “Tiffany brien married man” among the top search recommendations.:eek:

I think she wanted to lash out at whoever the Ellie person was but it definitely backfired long term.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
today’s dung of the day riveting content from Tiff;

• we are treated to Tiffany returning some chairs, complete with pictures of cardboard boxes.Exciting stuff.
• Tiffany discovers brassica aka Cabbage roses. Thinks she’s discovered a new flora species and is the first to notice that yes, they look like cabbages
• Tiff continues to post freebies. Freebies are the real love of her life, sorry precious Matty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is there a thread on Anna Kirwan? She acts like she’s a posh 45 year old mother instead of a young woman in her late twenties

Begging for bedding now. Another one bites the dust🤣 #unfollowed

Sharing pics of dinners that look like mush as well..never seen such a soggy looking plate of gnocchi

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see them asking for suggestions for a name for their house the day before last? How about the Pinterest Pad as it's clear there isn't an original idea in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see them asking for suggestions for a name for their house the day before last? How about the Pinterest Pad as it's clear there isn't an original idea in that house.
I was tempted to suggest Bleak House, I don’t think Tiff would’ve picked up on the Dickins reference though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if she is doing a Collab with Drumbriston? If she is then she hasn't declared it in her recent story. I'm whistling my way over to the ASA yet AGAIN.

Does anyone know if she is doing a Collab with Drumbriston? If she is then she hasn't declared it in her recent story. I'm whistling my way over to the ASA yet AGAIN.
Do you ever hear back from them? I contacted ASA about her the other week.

She's got freebies from them in the past so wouldn't be surprised. Hate these companies for doing it.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I reported her with her previous account. They're very good and write back with an explanation of what happened, although it can take a couple of weeks or months. She'd say it was a friend's company and would always clean up her act for a while, but one time they were very strong in their language about her behaviour. There are much bigger and nicer accounts than hers that can be upfront about what is a paid promotion. No-one cares if you get paid as long as you have integrity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tiffany Brien/ Tiffany Rea wouldn’t know integrity if it popped a balloon under her nose.

the Tiffany Briens Of the world think integrity is silly and a waste of time and look down on others for displaying it. She only cares about making money and presenting a facade to the world about herself.

Is there a thread on Anna Kirwan? She acts like she’s a posh 45 year old mother instead of a young woman in her late twenties
I had a bit of a google and I actually think her grid looks ok? I like her style and she’s looks really naturally pretty? 😅 She comes across fairly laid back and chilled to me rather than 45 year old mother but I’ve only just discovered her insta!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.