Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Matty, hes like a wee lost soul being used as an accessory by Tiff. She wanted the instagramable Rugby boyfriend and he came along so she locked it down ASAP before the poor fella knew what was happening. feels as if it’s the Tiffany Show and he’s just along for the ride. During lockdown they were always at her house, with her family. She’d started wedding planning months into dating him before he’d proposed, and everything about that wedding was “Tiffany”. The new house, clearly all chosen and inspired by her, close to her family. She let poor wee matty build a shelf I think though, was it? It’s called the rea project but realistically, it’s the Tiffany project. Don’t get any sense of a personality coming through from him. Tiffany comes across as very domineering. They are a very odd couple.

Tiffany is super tight fisted, there’s no way she’s bought that stuff at Neptune and Maven without it being #gifted. No doubt the post coming up will be an #ad.

or she’s fishing for a future collab.

Reactions: 7
She let poor wee matty build a shelf I think though, was it?
He chose the bog too :ROFLMAO:

I agree though seems like the Tiffany show. Were they not out to Dubai there too and last time she was there was with the previous boyfriend, same places etc? I find it very weird.

Reactions: 3
He chose the bog too :ROFLMAO:

I agree though seems like the Tiffany show. Were they not out to Dubai there too and last time she was there was with the previous boyfriend, same places etc? I find it very weird.
a big and a shelf. So generous of Tiffany. No wonder he looks bored being dragged through Neptune :LOL: I had a quick skim of his insta and right enough, he’s hashtagged himself as a mummy’s boy so it’s all starting to make sense.

I find going to Dubai weird full stop.

:sick: That soggy stir fry

what does she mean “because I can’t get content when I go to work so you get food”

I don’t get it? Is she saying she can’t photograph her house when she’s at work so photographs… her BBC GoodFood dinners instead?

the few genuine followers she has, surely signed up to follow a house account, not a foodie one?

:sick: That soggy stir fry

what does she mean “because I can’t get content when I go to work so you get food”

I don’t get it? Is she saying she can’t photograph her house when she’s at work so photographs… her BBC GoodFood dinners instead?

the few genuine followers she has, surely signed up to follow a house account, not a foodie one?
Maybe estate agents still aren't doing showing cause off covid? That's what I thought, so she's just working from the office. I went to view a house a month ago and it was the owners that showed us about, they said the estate agents wouldn't be to limit contact.

Reactions: 2
That reel with a door closing and the chicken dinner stories 🤣🤣 desperate. I wish Tiffany had taken a video of the paint drying a few weeks ago because that would be more interesting to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That reel with a door closing and the chicken dinner stories 🤣🤣 desperate. I wish Tiffany had taken a video of the paint drying a few weeks ago because that would be more interesting to me.
someone has written in the comments of that feel that it looks like something out of a horror movie :LOL: under the reel for the stairs someone has written “prison bar vibes”

poor tiff, I don’t think this house is what she truly expected. I don’t think anyone would willingly want a house that gloomy.

I think she thought the black would look sleek and modern and stylish but it just looks bland and depressing to me.

One thing I noticied in the renders, it looks a look brighter and airier. It’s on a white page with green plants around it. Trouble is, NI is frequently dark and rains a lot. The renders just haven’t translated well into real life. And god knows how much she’s spent on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys the house won't be everyone's cup of tea but the only people who need to actually LIKE the house is them. Maybe they like living in a black box of depression, who knows 🤣 What I'm more confused about is them saying that this isn't their forever home. They have spent a FORTUNE buying a house, knocking it down and building a similar sized replacement. Probably the guts of £1m to build a 3 bedroom house that won't resell for nearly as much as they've spent. And the dark colours will also make it harder to sell. It just makes no sense to me. 😅

Reactions: 6
Guys the house won't be everyone's cup of tea but the only people who need to actually LIKE the house is them. Maybe they like living in a black box of depression, who knows 🤣 What I'm more confused about is them saying that this isn't their forever home. They have spent a FORTUNE buying a house, knocking it down and building a similar sized replacement. Probably the guts of £1m to build a 3 bedroom house that won't resell for nearly as much as they've spent. And the dark colours will also make it harder to sell. It just makes no sense to me. 😅
Totally agree with this… it really baffles me why go to so much bother when you are already saying it’s not Gona be your forever home lol
They have made it far too personal to their own tastes to be a flip job.. I also find it very arrogant them saying it’s not Gona be their forever home when the money spent on the prison gaff is out of range for a lot of people their age. They just sound like dicks lol

I can’t see it being very popular when they come to sell 🤯 you would think Tiff would have a good grasp on this from working in daddy’s business 🙄😂

It’s incredibly arrogant and in poor taste. It’s pretty vulgar to buy up a property and spend a small fortune, fast tracking the processes presumably because daddy’s got contacts in the biz… just to flip it. It’s quite sad that they are priorisiting making money. She did that with her last house too.

I can’t decide if she’s being a little overconfident or she’s able to rely on this shed being prioritised by her contacts in the estate agency biz.

Great. A shop I genuinely like giving rich-clearly-needs-no-gifts Tiff a voucher.

And having said that, shouldn't her post have declared gift/ad? A few posts in she says they were gifted a voucher but no # and that was the only slide that mentioned anything, rest was clearly an advert for the shop and nothing.

Great. A shop I genuinely like giving rich-clearly-needs-no-gifts Tiff a voucher.

And having said that, shouldn't her post have declared gift/ad? A few posts in she says they were gifted a voucher but no # and that was the only slide that mentioned anything, rest was clearly an advert for the shop and nothing.
Yep completely violated the ASA guidelines - she used to do this all the time on her personal account.

Not sure I get the point of that glass feature in the living space but here we are. Maybe it’s so Tiff can keep an eye on Matty babes at all times 😂

• Haha
She’s #kindlygifted her latest truwash post. Wondered why she was posting them on stories before. Obvs they sent her stuff for free and she never declared it/Or that was her begging for freebies again.

you can change the account and change your name but it’s the same old Tiff for sure.

imagine spending half a mil on a house and still begging on Instagram for some washing up liquid. So embarrassing and tacky.

Reactions: 9
She’s #kindlygifted her latest truwash post. Wondered why she was posting them on stories before. Obvs they sent her stuff for free and she never declared it/Or that was her begging for freebies again.

you can change the account and change your name but it’s the same old Tiff for sure.

imagine spending half a mil on a house and still begging on Instagram for some washing up liquid. So embarrassing and tacky.
All these insta huns are the same. They would sell their grannies for any kind of freebie.

Well the house is filled with tacky fake plants

Attachments

• Haha
I wonder if she’s reading on here again, now that she’s been called out about for not declaring she suddenly puts a “kindly gifted” up. Hmmmm….

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.