Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Cathy has deleted her stories of Tiffany walking down the aisle 🤭
So Cathy has either been on here or someone has had a word perhaps. Vile woman. It was really wrong for so many to see such a special moment that should only have been witnessed by those chosen to actually be there. Unless of course the bride chose to share it, but for Cathy to show that was just wrong. Stunning bride, such a gorgeous, happy couple. Hope they had a wonderful day despite Cathy’s intrusive, tacky and disrespectful behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Shes deleted the stories 7 hrs after posting them so everyone has seen them anyway. Shes a real piece of work.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She knew exactly what she was doing, most likely more attention seeking by deleting them hours later

Reactions: 4
I'd say she was told to take them down. She had a SM blackout yesterday after the video of Tiffany walking in to walk up the aisle. And the photos he threatened to share never followed.
I thought I heard her saying on her last video she wanted to get a shot of the back of dress but it never happened.

Reactions: 6
I'd say she was told to take them down. She had a SM blackout yesterday after the video of Tiffany walking in to walk up the aisle. And the photos he threatened to share never followed.
I thought I heard her saying on her last video she wanted to get a shot of the back of dress but it never happened.
Shes bleeping vile in every way. Tiffany would do well to distance herself. She definitely does not have Tiffany's best interests at heart

Reactions: 10
Shes bleeping vile in every way. Tiffany would do well to distance herself. She definitely does not have Tiffany's best interests at heart
I just dont know why they cant see this. Its not like shes remotely influential in NI and ca do anthing for their careers. Id say their whole circle are quite frowned upon as being tacky.

Reactions: 6
I see she had two dresses, money definitely wasn't an issue 🤣 I'd love two dressing at my wedding, but probably wouldn't be able to afford two lol
Just depends where you look and what you’re after 😄 I only had the one dress but it was exactly what I wanted as soon as I saw it online, ordered it without even visiting a bridal shop, it was just ‘me’. I felt so happy in it on the big day and it was not even £120 😄🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Personal opinion and dont be hating on me 😅 but I thought her hair was flat as a pancake her makeup wasn't anything special either. The dress is a stunning dress but I dunno just all very bland! I have seen her looking better on nights out. I thought Gemma and Rebecca's dresses looked stunning. Just my humble opinion...

Reactions: 14
Getting married next year and loved her wedding dress and evening dress. So elegant and really love that look. Can anybody recall what bridal store was tagged?

Getting married next year and loved her wedding dress and evening dress. So elegant and really love that look. Can anybody recall what bridal store was tagged?
It's an Alan Hannah dress, I think it's blush bridal Belfast

Reactions: 1
Personal opinion and dont be hating on me 😅 but I thought her hair was flat as a pancake her makeup wasn't anything special either. The dress is a stunning dress but I dunno just all very bland! I have seen her looking better on nights out. I thought Gemma and Rebecca's dresses looked stunning. Just my humble opinion...
Gemma and Rebecca’s dresses were 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 2
i agree! I don’t know what I was expecting but I didn’t get the wow I was thinking in my head overall haha the dress is gorge but I’m not sure if it was her if that makes sense? I also hated the photo of her wearing the converse with the dress it was just too try hard for me 🙈

I always think he looks sooooo baby faced next to her 🙈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.