Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a bit random on the Q and A the other day that this place isn’t going to be their forever home. I find it a bit strange that they are putting sooo much effort and clearly money into this project, it’s not even finished/moved in yet and she’s already saying it’s not their forever home? Seems like she would be hard work to me. Most people our age would love to be able to do such a project. She comes across very detached from normal life and a bit spoilt if I’m honest
Poor wee clueless precious I get the sense he doesn’t realise what he’s got himself into with Tiffany. Rather sad to see really, like watching a car rolling off a hill

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find the whole timeline between her, Matty and the last boyfriend (I can't remember his name but he was an ollies / rugby type). She definitely has a type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she has that type but I'm not sure baby faced young rugby player was always her type... 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s her house account? I can’t find her.
The rea project

I find the whole timeline between her, Matty and the last boyfriend (I can't remember his name but he was an ollies / rugby type). She definitely has a type 😂
I remember she and the last fella-Oliver did a photo shoot in Morocco or somewhere, then the next day she had a picture of baby face and her in Paris! I was like wtf have I missed something. Chat she cheated on the last boyfriend Oliver.

Reactions: 7
Chat she cheated on the last boyfriend Oliver.
that’s what I always wondered. I remember she’d posted Ollie in her old house at the end of 2019.. no sign of him for a bit the all of a sudden it’s her and wee precious. Then within a few months they are living together.

to highlight just how crazy it is - she posted wee precious around Christmas time I think and a year later she’s got a Pinterest board planning a wedding before he has even proposed. That’s mental.

I got the sense she was seeing Ollie on and off from very young, didn’t want to be single but was hoping for something better to come along.

Anyone have any photos of Oliver? Haha

She defo pinned Matty down very very quickly. She was defo trying to impress him aka reel him in with her lockdown work outs 😂😂😂 they were sooooo cringe lol

Reactions: 4
that’s what I always wondered. I remember she’d posted Ollie in her old house at the end of 2019.. no sign of him for a bit the all of a sudden it’s her and wee precious. Then within a few months they are living together.

to highlight just how crazy it is - she posted wee precious around Christmas time I think and a year later she’s got a Pinterest board planning a wedding before he has even proposed. That’s mental.

I got the sense she was seeing Ollie on and off from very young, didn’t want to be single but was hoping for something better to come along.
I know that Oliver is still friends with Tiffany, also I was picking up the other half from golf the other week and Oliver and Jack Brien had been out golfing together. So whatever happened they ended on very good terms that he’s still close with the family and friends with her and Matty!

• Angry
  • Wow
At one point I spotted Tiffany and Matty having brunch, Ollie and Jack out for lunch, Simon Danielli grabbing a bag of potatoes, and Craig Gilroy plus team mates eating an icecream all in Holywood in the space of 2 weekends. :ROFLMAO:

Wee precious has totally assimilated into her life; sold his house, moved in with her parents, bought a house opposite her parents, bought the same car as her brother, and went to Tiffany's dream wedding within the space of a year.

• Haha
I know that Oliver is still friends with Tiffany, also I was picking up the other half from golf the other week and Oliver and Jack Brien had been out golfing together. So whatever happened they ended on very good terms that he’s still close with the family and friends with her and Matty!
no offence but none of that means much.

for one, unless I’m mistaken Ollie-tiff unfollowed each other on social media. I’ve never seen him referenced or anything alluding to them being friends, Tiffany put her life on insta and in the bel tel. He wasn’t at the wedding was he? How do you know they are friends?

even if they were friends, that doesn’t say anything about whether or not there was infidelity. You could argue it just means he never knew about it. Only Tiffany will know exactly what happened.

their families being friends doesn’t mean anything either. They started going on in their teens if I recall. So her family/brother have known him and been friends with him for years. They’ll have an existing friendship that will have nothing to do with his former relationship with Tiffany.

At one point I spotted Tiffany and Matty having brunch, Ollie and Jack out for lunch, Simon Danielli grabbing a bag of potatoes, and Craig Gilroy plus team mates eating an icecream all in Holywood in the space of 2 weekends. :ROFLMAO:

Wee precious has totally assimilated into her life; sold his house, moved in with her parents, bought a house opposite her parents, bought the same car as her brother, and went to Tiffany's dream wedding within the space of a year.
it wasn’t the Rea wedding it was Tiffany’s big day and wee precious got an invite 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
no offence but none of that means much.

for one, unless I’m mistaken Ollie-tiff unfollowed each other on social media. I’ve never seen him referenced or anything alluding to them being friends, Tiffany put her life on insta and in the bel tel. He wasn’t at the wedding was he? How do you know they are friends?

even if they were friends, that doesn’t say anything about whether or not there was infidelity. You could argue it just means he never knew about it. Only Tiffany will know exactly what happened.

their families being friends doesn’t mean anything either. They started going on in their teens if I recall. So her family/brother have known him and been friends with him for years. They’ll have an existing friendship that will have nothing to do with his former relationship with Tiffany.

it wasn’t the Rea wedding it was Tiffany’s big day and wee precious got an invite 😉
I mean my other half knows Ollie and on Instagram I’ve seen Ollie likes a lot of their Bungalow project pics and follows them so… 🤷‍♀️

I don’t care either way I’m just saying it’s weird that they don’t cut eachother out of their lives completely, golfing with your ex’s brother shows that they all are on some weird platonic friendship circle

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I mean my other half knows Ollie and on Instagram I’ve seen Ollie likes a lot of their Bungalow project pics and follows them so… 🤷‍♀️

I don’t care either way I’m just saying it’s weird that they don’t cut eachother out of their lives completely, golfing with your ex’s brother shows that they all are on some weird platonic friendship circle
are you sure you’ve got the right person?
Her ex Ollie doesn’t follow “the rea project” insta account and hasn’t liked any of their “rea project” pics that I can tell?

Reactions: 3
Asking for “recommendations” for a front door.

aka begging for freebies.

Why do influencers/bloggers/whatever do this? It’s so tacky. Have some self respect. I can see from the previous thread she did this a lot. Puke.

Tacky Tiffany

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Cathy has either been on here or someone has had a word perhaps. Vile woman. It was really wrong for so many to see such a special moment that should only have been witnessed by those chosen to actually be there. Unless of course the bride chose to share it, but for Cathy to show that was just wrong. Stunning bride, such a gorgeous, happy couple. Hope they had a wonderful day despite Cathy’s intrusive, tacky and disrespectful behaviour.
You seriously think that wasn’t okayed by TB? Word on the street in Hollywood is that it was planned but CM got ’too many lurkers’ & the papers // loads were screenshotting her stories.Everyone here was throwing shade on CM for showing the bride before the groom did, but she said on close friends stories that she was posting from the airport well after the ceremony... Which she left after the dinner to take her daughter to Harry Potter (that she hated LOL). And let’s not forget she does PR for Blush too. She set the whole TB/blush relationshio up years ago.

You seriously think that wasn’t okayed by TB? Word on the street in Hollywood is that it was planned but CM got ’too many lurkers’ & the papers // loads were screenshotting her stories.Everyone here was throwing shade on CM for showing the bride before the groom did, but she said on close friends stories that she was posting from the airport well after the ceremony... Which she left after the dinner to take her daughter to Harry Potter (that she hated LOL). And let’s not forget she does PR for Blush too. She set the whole TB/blush relationshio up years ago.
I wouldnt have thought anyone would have wanted that car-crash of a ceremony, planned or not!

so you think Tiffany asked Cathy to post everything?

Makes sense, I get the feeling Tiffany absolutely hates not having an audience.

Looking at recent updates for their house and it gives me a headache. To each their own but that style just seems to devoid of personality, so tasteless and bizarre. I’m surprised because her last house the decor seemed ok.

part of me wonders if this is just a bizarre attempt to stay with her parents for as long as possible.

Start an ambitious building project that was never part of the “original plan” as a covert way to get Wee Precious to move in with her parents. I don’t know of any newlyweds who’d be willing to start off married life living with parents.

combined with the fact Tiffany has 1. Lived with her parents well into adulthood, and 2. always lived a stones throw away from them

is it some form of arrested development? I always got daddy issue vibes from tiff.

I was super independent and moved out as soon as I turned 18 though, I moved abroad and I’m not super close with my parents so maybe that’s why it seems odd to me.

Reactions: 2
In fairness they live in a pretty big house so it's not like us plebs going back to live with mum and dad in a three bed semi with one living space.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.