Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiffany looks beautiful!

Cathy as per usual making it about her! On the most special day of Tiffs life. I wouldn’t even be livid I would be deeply deeply upset that a “friend” would post such a thing before I’ve even walked down the aisle.

disappointing but not surprising.

Reactions: 13
And going to show more later!! You'd think it was Cathy's wedding at this rate lol
Cathy Martin is a total scumbag in my opinion. She knows what she is doing. She is NO friend to Tiffany from what I hear (and read on this) . I think she’s on something a lot stronger than alcohol, that’s the only explanation for such absolutely LOW LIFE behaviour. Literally not one other person has posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why we’re surprised in any way by her behaviour - cast your mind back to the way she responded to the absolutely tragic death of Stephen Clements.

Reactions: 7
She has really shown herself up. Really poor, trashy behaviour. No class. Tiffany looks totally stunning as do the bridesmaids. What a lovely day they got too.

Reactions: 11
She looks beautiful. Dress is gorgeous. Did Cathy Martin not do something before to tiff like this?
She did. She more or less announced Tiffany's engagement by screenshotting an image from Tiffany's personal account and publicly sharing it to her story.
What she has done today though is way worse. And yes, agree with other posters - we literally saw the bride before the groom did or the guests. Totally disgusting.
And Cathy is planning on posting more?
She is just preying on Tiffany.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised they didn't have a note in the invitations about social media etc I've seen that a lot recently.
Very different dress to what I imagined her to wear?

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised they didn't have a note in the invitations about social media etc I've seen that a lot recently.
Very different dress to what I imagined her to wear?
No one else has put pics up so I'm guessing she probably did.
We all know why Cathy done it, she wanted the exclusive pics 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Christ I’ve just realised she also tagged where Tiffany got her dress. That’s the bride’s prerogative surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is not remotely surprising about Cathy. She is a horrible woman, desperation seeps from every pore. She is a total embarrassment and a real snake.

Reactions: 11
This is not remotely surprising about Cathy. She is a horrible woman, desperation seeps from every pore. She is a total embarrassment and a real snake.
I feel sorry for Matty’s two sisters ( Lauren and Megan Rea) laughing nervously when Cathy is trying to record their bridesmaids dresses to that tacky music 😳😳😳

Who the hell does this?!! She is just so vile there are no words for it.

Reactions: 10
Anyone spot Gemmas post? At least she has some manners to say she cant wait to be able to post how stunning TB looks..

Um... too late..cathys done it 3 hrs early

Reactions: 8
Gemma's dress is lovely. Blush/ Kevan Jon must have made a fortune dressing that wedding.
I cannot understand Cathy's motives for posting that stuff earlier. Surely that's her blacklisted now

Reactions: 3
Plot twist: What if Tiffany asked Cathy to put it up to advertise for all the freebies she got and to make Cathy look like a dick at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dress is stunning, just seen the back on Rebecca Maguire’s story, beautiful. Mad about the bridesmaid dresses, some of the nicest I think I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.