Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am howling at Cathy Martin complaining about theme parks because the wifi is crap. She would do well to focus on her child and having a fun time with her rather than being glued to her phone and social media. She's an aul witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see the bungalow transformation has been renamed.... The Rea Project 🤣 there had been a few comments about the fact the bungalow was no longer going to be a bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see the bungalow transformation has been renamed.... The Rea Project 🤣 there had been a few comments about the fact the bungalow was no longer going to be a bungalow.
To be honest it's nothing more than one big advert, they got Des Ewing to design it, her Dads contacts in the building/decorating trade will no doubt be on board and it'll be furnished using freebies and heavily discounted furniture with a few name drops here and there for good measure.

A year after it's finished it'll be up for sale for some vastly obscene amount.

Reactions: 12
Anyone any decent photos of the wedding dress? Can hardly see it in the photo with the converse

Reactions: 1
To be honest it's nothing more than one big advert, they got Des Ewing to design it, her Dads contacts in the building/decorating trade will no doubt be on board and it'll be furnished using freebies and heavily discounted furniture with a few name drops here and there for good measure.

A year after it's finished it'll be up for sale for some vastly obscene amount.
The instagram is set up as a business account so I'd say you're right £££ is the motivation.

Anyone any decent photos of the wedding dress? Can hardly see it in the photo with the converse
He's tagged in a few on his insta 👀

Reactions: 2
I wonder is she pregnant? Any recent photos have been from a distance or with her back facing the camera?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what leverage Cathy has over tiff. She does things like this over and over and her they continue to act like best friends when they obviously aren’t. Cathy seems to passively aggressively loathe Tiffany based on some othe things she’s done.

The house account is shameless. She’s clearly bought followers or bought exposure for her account so she can use it as an ad billboard, like others have pointed out.

the wedding seemed pretty bland to me. Very Tiffany though. He always looks so odd and baby faced next to her. A very strange looking couple. I echo what others have said - If you want to wish Tiffany well then go ahead but I wonder what draws you to a gossip thread about her? If you don’t wish Tiffany well, then I think there’s a fair reason not to, and no point being disingenuous about it. Not wishing them well isn’t the same as wishing them badly. She doesn’t seem like a nice person.

one of my friends got married recently, she was truly a stunning bride. The most beautiful I’ve ever seen, but she’s a beautiful person and absolutely glowed on her big day. Tiffs wedding just looked like something out of a bridal magazine, a bit soulless, to me. I’ve only see a couple of pictures but it felt a bit forced, especially in light of what others have said about Tiffany planning the wedding before the guy had even proposed… geez.. talking about frog marching someone down the aisle

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought it was a bit random on the Q and A the other day that this place isn’t going to be their forever home. I find it a bit strange that they are putting sooo much effort and clearly money into this project, it’s not even finished/moved in yet and she’s already saying it’s not their forever home? Seems like she would be hard work to me. Most people our age would love to be able to do such a project. She comes across very detached from normal life and a bit spoilt if I’m honest

Reactions: 13
I wonder what leverage Cathy has over tiff. She does things like this over and over and her they continue to act like best friends when they obviously aren’t. Cathy seems to passively aggressively loathe Tiffany based on some othe things she’s done.

The house account is shameless. She’s clearly bought followers or bought exposure for her account so she can use it as an ad billboard, like others have pointed out.

the wedding seemed pretty bland to me. Very Tiffany though. He always looks so odd and baby faced next to her. A very strange looking couple. I echo what others have said - If you want to wish Tiffany well then go ahead but I wonder what draws you to a gossip thread about her? If you don’t wish Tiffany well, then I think there’s a fair reason not to, and no point being disingenuous about it. Not wishing them well isn’t the same as wishing them badly. She doesn’t seem like a nice person.

one of my friends got married recently, she was truly a stunning bride. The most beautiful I’ve ever seen, but she’s a beautiful person and absolutely glowed on her big day. Tiffs wedding just looked like something out of a bridal magazine, a bit soulless, to me. I’ve only see a couple of pictures but it felt a bit forced, especially in light of what others have said about Tiffany planning the wedding before the guy had even proposed… geez.. talking about frog marching someone down the aisle
Honestly this 💯👏🏻

Reactions: 5
I thought she looked lovely on her big day, however agree with @that1 the wedding styling was very generic. Same with the house inspo pinning, it's literally blah, lifted from a magazine, no apparent personality.
Also, her architect = perfect, builder = perfect, suppliers = perfect. This is no way reflective of what it is like to build a house - it's the most stressful thing! But she's back in with the teeny #gifted and promotions straight away so how incredibly boring. I would say the Tiffany Brien account will be resurrected before the year is out. She seems obsessed with being an influencer and getting all the attention and freebies that come with it *big bleeping eyeroll*

Reactions: 10
Barely any money to finish their house but how much did that ring cost lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.