Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the video of him telling the story of his alleged assault on older people that really outed him as a narc bully. I worked in a care home for years and you have to have innate patience with those living with dementia. I can totally see him losing his tit with vulnerable people. He also claims to have been bullied by his superiors and also in another job working for NHS. He really doesn't strike me as someone that is capable of allowing someone to bully him. I couldn't believe how much sympathy he got from his subs...

Reactions: 5
It was the video of him telling the story of his alleged assault on older people that really outed him as a narc bully. I worked in a care home for years and you have to have innate patience with those living with dementia. I can totally see him losing his tit with vulnerable people. He also claims to have been bullied by his superiors and also in another job working for NHS. He really doesn't strike me as someone that is capable of allowing someone to bully him. I couldn't believe how much sympathy he got from his subs...
I missed this video.

Reactions: 1
I missed this video.
If you can stomach it look up "Those vegan guys Tameside age UK my story". My jaw dropped. It involves him giving an old lady a massage, he lost it when it was pointed out that it might be inappropriate 😱. Boundaries not his strength

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m just catching up on this thread. Wow, seems like they’re getting worse. I haven’t watched much of their stuff recently. They’re seriously pissing me off!
I’ll have to have a peek at the live. How far in does he mention tattle. I don’t have the patience to watch the whole thing!

I’m really shocked about the cat stuff!! WTF. He’s supposed to be an animal lover😮

I’m surprised there was no comments about that by the subs questioning what he did, but I suppose any comments like that would be removed’

So, paul’s mentioned the robbery again. Ffs, how many times do we have to be subjected to that bloody tall tale!!

I can’t believe I actually used to like this pair.They’ve changed so much since when they first started making vlogs. Paul’s ego is massive, and he’s a miserable know it all fucker now! Also , their subs have to be one of the most arse licking bunch of sycophants I’ve ever come across on any channel.

Reactions: 6
I’m just catching up on this thread. Wow, seems like they’re getting worse. I haven’t watched much of their stuff recently. They’re seriously pissing me off!
I’ll have to have a peek at the live. How far in does he mention tattle. I don’t have the patience to watch the whole thing!
More or less at the start, and then again later, can't remember when.

Reactions: 2

I’m really shocked about the cat stuff!! WTF. He’s supposed to be an animal lover😮

I’m surprised there was no comments about that by the subs questioning what he did, but I suppose any comments like that would be removed’

So, paul’s mentioned the robbery again. Ffs, how many times do we have to be subjected to that bloody tall tale!!

I can’t believe I actually used to like this pair.They’ve changed so much since when they first started making vlogs. Paul’s ego is massive, and he’s a miserable know it all fucker now! Also , their subs have to be one of the most arse licking bunch of sycophants I’ve ever come across on any channel.
At the start and he feels sorry for us on Tattle 😂😂

• Haha
If you can stomach it look up "Those vegan guys Tameside age UK my story". My jaw dropped. It involves him giving an old lady a massage, he lost it when it was pointed out that it might be inappropriate 😱. Boundaries not his strength
Wow, I watched it. He sounds a nightmare employee. The way he did that impression of his senior, wow.

I wonder what the outcome will be. I’m guessing this is the ongoing tribunal?

Paul is the common denominator in a long list of “injustices” and incidents that seem to have occurred in his employment history/private life. I don’t really understand what he thinks the conspiracy is behind him being removed from the television show in Manchester either. He’s always the victim is our Paul with a fistful of chips in his soup and on his shoulder 🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A fist full of chips would be a good name for his awful drag act. Now that Stuart has a full time job as a teacher, I wonder if he will take the opportunity to bin him, he eventually falls out with everyone anyway. He can’t see that he’s the reason for all the sackings or falling out with people because he’s so delusional. He says he loves to cook 😂🤣 while nearly everything is a ready meal.

He thinks he’s saving money by driving miles and paying £60 for utter shite at Wing Yip, when you can make Chinese stir fries for a fraction, make your own dumplings with rice paper and buy cheap noodles in any shop. I buy large packets of tofu from my local Indian deli for the same price. Also he’s a junk food addict, who then buys an air fryer just so he can put pre fried junk food in it. 🤣 Jason needs to wake up, he’s the breadwinner who comes home tired to the same old ready made kids meals day after day.

Also he tells subs not to recommend foods, cos the ‘knows it all’ knows everything that’s out there, but completely missed packets of bargain Strong Roots nuggets right next to him in Heron, normally sold in M&S, really nice and healthier and that’s happened many times on vlogs. He has one very easy job to do and he can’t even do that right, he’s always behind the curve when it comes to the new Vegan items, when you should be on top of that stuff as a vegan channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I noticed they only got 5 comments on Saturday night live. I wonder if he has stopped comments coming in because of the cat and fireworks. I bet he was inundated.

A fist full of chips would be a good name for his awful drag act. Now that Stuart has a full time job as a teacher, I wonder if he will take the opportunity to bin him, he eventually falls out with everyone anyway. He can’t see that he’s the reason for all the sackings or falling out with people because he’s so delusional.
I think it would benefit humanity if he just gave up vegan queens and just concentrate on allotment stuff which they do quite well. I'm not a fan of drag so I may be biased and each to their own but I find their act particularly cringy. He once said something like he looked like a middle aged woman that is really good at makeup. I thought no you don't. You look like a middle aged man parodying a northern woman to which I have never met anyone like. It's a bit dated and slightly misogynist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I noticed they only got 5 comments on Saturday night live. I wonder if he has stopped comments coming in because of the cat and fireworks. I bet he was inundated.

I think it would benefit humanity if he just gave up vegan queens and just concentrate on allotment stuff which they do quite well. I'm not a fan of drag so I may be biased and each to their own but I find their act particularly cringy. He once said something like he looked like a middle aged woman that is really good at makeup. I thought no you don't. You look like a middle aged man parodying a northern woman to which I have never met anyone like. It's a bit dated and slightly misogynist.
I thought that, not many comments so he must have had a heck of a lot of bad ones.

Are you ready, ready… BANG! head!

OMG so he thinks his drag makeup looks good 😂🤣 His drag makeup looks like you splattered paint on concrete. Stuart does better drag makeup than him.

And yes I bet he deleted a lot of comments complaining about him wanting the door open during fireworks and not giving a tit about their cat going out. Also cats hearing is incredibly sensitive to loud noises, they hate them, so even if they don’t show it, it will be upsetting to them. So therefore it’s cruel, stupid and abusive to shout bang into a cats ear or open a door during fireworks or let them out, any vet will tell that. But of course ‘know it all’ can train a cat to suddenly reduce the sensitivity of their hearing by shouting at them, have you ever heard anything so bloody stupid, or is he just using that as an excuse to torment the poor cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My hubby and I watched their live again the other night and my husband said Jason looks fked, he looks ill. He said neither look healthy but Jason looks so pale and exhausted. It’s true, he looks so rundown. I’m not against veganism at all but he doesn’t look well. He’s my age and I look 10 years younger than him.

I had to giggle at the meals vlog tonight, could it get any more beige? I’m guilty though, I made a chickpea and cauliflower curry today in the slow cooker and I’ve no rice so I’ve had it on 2 potato waffles 😂😂😂😂 Balance 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Jason always looks tired and puffy round the eyes. The meals vlog they did when they had the tribunal Jason looked dreadful like he had been crying, very red eyes.

Each to their own when it comes to food but I find their combinations a bit weird. I have no idea how Paul will ever lose weight on that diet. The bread alone would make me the size of a bus. Very carb heavy.

My hubby and I watched their live again the other night and my husband said Jason looks fked, he looks ill. He said neither look healthy but Jason looks so pale and exhausted. It’s true, he looks so rundown. I’m not against veganism at all but he doesn’t look well. He’s my age and I look 10 years younger than him.

I had to giggle at the meals vlog tonight, could it get any more beige? I’m guilty though, I made a chickpea and cauliflower curry today in the slow cooker and I’ve no rice so I’ve had it on 2 potato waffles 😂😂😂😂 Balance 😀
Curry on potato waffles sounds amazing to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah but you ran out of rice, what’s his excuse 😂

Just saw the title of their meals vlog, more like three time loser just chips for dinner 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah but you ran out of rice, what’s his excuse 😂

Just saw the title of their meals vlog, more like three time loser just chips for dinner 😂
His meals were funny this week. Almost all were beige. He thinks a salad on the side makes it healthy.

I am judgemental of their evening meal being accompanied by half a loaf of buttered bread and a flagon of red wine, every night without fail!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.