Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul’s acting is so bad we could see straight through his beg pretending not to be a beg about poor isis the cat. Did anyone else spot the venom when he admitted Jason can eat what he wants without putting weight on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was blaming Jason for his weight problem 🙄. Also the latest video was a health update still confirming there is nothing wrong with him other than a runny nose. Absolutely fascinating. I do hope he is not exploiting Isis in some sort of Munchausen by proxy stunt at the expense of others.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He was blaming Jason for his weight problem 🙄. Also the latest video was a health update still confirming there is nothing wrong with him other than a runny nose. Absolutely fascinating. I do hope he is not exploiting Isis in some sort of Munchausen by proxy stunt at the expense of others.
It’s attention seeking.- pure and simple!!

Reactions: 2
What did he mean by he would like to be 72-70kg ideally but for both he and Gemini combined 68kg would be better. What does that mean? Lol

The fella eats chip butties with every meal, what does he expect? I’m shocked he’s only 79kg. My husband is 15 stone so about 90kg and he looks slimmer than Paul. My husband has always carried his weight well. He’s solid and broad but I keep telling him he needs to lose weight. He eats healthy and always active yet can’t lose anything, tests show no reason why. He’s just naturally stocky it seems lol.

What did he mean by he would like to be 72-70kg ideally but for both he and Gemini combined 68kg would be better. What does that mean? Lol
Word salad. Chatting tit as he knows he will never reach his goals so he just threw a load of numbers out there to see what sticks so not having to face failure.

I heard him briefly refer himself as 'non binary' recently. He likes to think of himself as partly female when he is actually just an ordinary gay man attention seeking, struggling with his lack of specialness. He is generally gruff and aggressive in tone, the 'camp-ness' is a manipulation that he puts on to appear non threatening. I notice he is far more aggressive towards women and his whole Karen thing is very old, not that funny and somewhat insulting considering he likes to complain to the manager quite a lot 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Word salad. Chatting tit as he knows he will never reach his goals so he just threw a load of numbers out there to see what sticks so not having to face failure.

I heard him briefly refer himself as 'non binary' recently. He likes to think of himself as partly female when he is actually just an ordinary gay man attention seeking, struggling with his lack of specialness. He is generally gruff and aggressive in tone, the 'camp-ness' is a manipulation that he puts on to appear non threatening. I notice he is far more aggressive towards women and his whole Karen thing is very old, not that funny and somewhat insulting considering he likes to complain to the manager quite a lot 😂
Who made videos about him? Has anyone seen it?

Also, someone wrote in the comments on his latest video see you Sunday for the live, he replied with no it’s Saturday, how did you miss that? He’s so damn rude!

If they can borrow from relatives why ask subscribers? Shall we start betting that Isis will need more and more treatment as the money starts to roll in? He's already hinting...🙄

• Angry
What a bloody cheek! They can pay the vet bills for their own cat like the rest of us have to. Disgraceful, what beggars!
spare-change-begging.gif

Let's see how much Ashley donates this time. Last time she donated a total of £450 for the drone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Obviously that video by the baldy guy with the beard is ridiculously bigoted, but also Paul doesn’t do the vegan cause any favours by being preachy either.

I’ve been vegan for 5 years and unlike Paul I feel no guilt for not doing it sooner, that’s ridiculous and OTT I think. I transitioned from vegetarian to vegan slowly when I was ready as it wouldn’t have been sustainable for me to do it earlier and it’s a lot easier now, regarding supermarket choice etc. And absolutely none of my vegan friends in my large meet-up group talk like him about veganism EVER! Most vegans do not talk like this, people get the wrong impression of what most vegans are like, mainly from people like Paul, as we don’t behave like we’re part of a friggin cult or are trying to get views on YT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs my cat was ill and had to have a dental, I paid the bill myself. Don’t have a pet if you don’t have insurance or put money aside for them. Jeez.

They’re live now, anyone watching? He thankEd everyone who donated so they can now have Isis operated on. Such a beg.

Obviously that video by the baldy guy with the beard is ridiculously bigoted, but also Paul doesn’t do the vegan cause any favours by being preachy either.

I’ve been vegan for 5 years and unlike Paul I feel no guilt for not doing it sooner, that’s ridiculous and OTT I think. I transitioned from vegetarian to vegan slowly when I was ready as it wouldn’t have been sustainable for me to do it earlier, it’s a lot easier now, regarding supermarket choice etc. And absolutely none of my vegan friends in my large meet-up group talk like him about veganism EVER! Most vegans do not talk like this, people get the wrong impression of what most vegans are like, mainly from people like Paul, cos we’re not part of a friggin cult ffs.
I agree, he gives vegans a bad name. Remember he said those of us who aren’t vegans are psychopaths. Bloody hell!

I wonder what they’ll be begging for next! What kind of idiots are the subs though.- especially that ashleigh😀. Paul just wants to rinse them for as much as he can, and they gladly oblige!

Well done to the woman that told them if they can't afford pets they shouldn't have one. Totally hit a nerve and is quite satisfying watching the mask fall when he is quite properly called out on it. Is he still hankering after another trip to kefalonia?

Well done to the woman that told them if they can't afford pets they shouldn't have one. Totally hit a nerve and is quite satisfying watching the mask fall when he is quite properly called out on it. Is he still hankering after another trip to kefalonia?
Ooh, was this on the live? I haven’t watched much recently just skimmed through stuff. I’m surprised a comment like that was allowed! I’m sure it’s gone now!
Yep, kefalonia will be the next hint. They need to get away in the sun for their mental well-being😌 Bet you anything that’s going to hinted at next.

Ooh, was this on the live? I haven’t watched much recently just skimmed through stuff. I’m surprised a comment like that was allowed! I’m sure it’s gone now!
Yep, kefalonia will be the next hint. They need to get away in the sun for their mental well-being😌 Bet you anything that’s going to hinted at next.
Yes at the beginning.

He has already been hinting about kefalonia and some loony in the comments said 'lets get these guys back to kefalonia'. So I think this will be the next beg but will be accompanied with obligatory sob story.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.