Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno how old their cat is but if she’s older than about 8 the name isn’t bad. I’m guessing they named her after the Egyptian goddess and not the terrorist group 😂

Reactions: 5
I dunno how old their cat is but if she’s older than about 8 the name isn’t bad. I’m guessing they named her after the Egyptian goddess and not the terrorist group 😂
They did, he said unfortunately a few years later the terrorist group happened.

Reactions: 1
So to sum up his world vegan day vlog.

If you dare say veganism didn’t agree with you and made you unwell, you’re a ‘psychopath’. His words, not mine.

He’s a ‘vegan, queer, atheist’.

And his usual quote he loves to spout off ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
So to sum up his world vegan day vlog.

If you dare say veganism didn’t agree with you and made you unwell, you’re a ‘psychopath’. His words, not mine.

He’s a ‘vegan, queer, atheist’.

And his usual quote he loves to spout off ‘when someone shows you who they are, believe them’🙄
He is a twit "know it all nothing"

I have tried to go vegan many times due to the three grandchildren I look after being vegan as is my daughter. It just makes me really ill mentally and physically. My daughter has even told me to stop and only eat keeps me well and that is meat and animal by-products. I am mainly a carnivore and that and my home remedies how I stay away from Drs and hospitals.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the Happy world vegan day vlog. What an sanctimonious hole Paul is. Who the duck does he think he is!

Calling people psychopaths.

He’s a queer vegan atheist don’t ya know, who has done loads for his local community. Wow Paul, we bow down to you! We are not worthy. You are truely a humble servant of the people! 😌😂

• Heart
  • Haha
He is a twit "know it all nothing"

I have tried to go vegan many times due to the three grandchildren I look after being vegan as is my daughter. It just makes me really ill mentally and physically. My daughter has even told me to stop and only eat keeps me well and that is meat and animal by-products. I am mainly a carnivore and that and my home remedies how I stay away from Drs and hospitals.
I also can’t go fully vegan as it makes the CFS much worse. My fatigue goes wild when I go fully vegan. I eat salmon and occasionally tuna, very limited dairy just some plain yoghurt now and then on oats. I’ve not had pork or red meat in 25 plus years. Rarely eat chicken. My body needs some animal protein. Or maybe I’m just a psychopath 😜

I’m not being funny but they’re hardly a good advert for going vegan. I’m the same age as Jason, you’d never believe it. Their skin is very aged for their ages, huge bags under their eyes, even Jason at 42! They look shattered. Hair isn’t looking healthy, Paul doesn’t have eyebrows and their teeth do not look healthy either.

I’ve just watched the Happy world vegan day vlog. What an sanctimonious hole Paul is. Who the duck does he think he is!

Calling people psychopaths.

He’s a queer vegan atheist don’t ya know, who has done loads for his local community. Wow Paul, we bow down to you! We are not worthy. You are truely a humble servant of the people! 😌😂
I know, what a vile human he is calling people psychopaths if veganism hasn’t worked for them, and yes I tried it properly I research things to the max Paul, you gobby twit 😂

Reactions: 3
So his mum and Jason’s parents who have featured in their vids are psychopaths then! Is that what he tells them when he pops around for a cuppa😬

• Heart
Jason is 42? He’s the same age as me too, I thought he was way older 😂
They both look a lot older than their age. I thought when I first started watching them that they were both mid 50’s. Was completely gobsmacked when I found out that Jason was under 40! I think they’ve both just lived hard lives😮

Did Paul ever say what his x ray result was? I may have missed it, as I only dip in and out of their vlogs. Also, what about the result of the tribunal?

Reactions: 1
Did Paul ever say what his x ray result was? I may have missed it, as I only dip in and out of their vlogs. Also, what about the result of the tribunal?
His chest is fine apparently. No update on the skin yet or tribunal.

Hes applied for a job. Sure he’s been reading here 😂

Pauls mid 50s I think. Jason is 42, but they both have such dark eyes and bags which for their ages doesn’t seem right. I’m all for veganism, I want to be vegan but both times I’ve gone fully vegan it’s made me feel quite unwell and thousands have felt the same across the world, it doesn’t make us psychopaths. He’s on another planet that one.

Reactions: 4
Random comment but wtf does Jason see in him...he's such a negative narc...his meals are tit it's just nuggets and bleeping coleslaw half the time...and soup and chips isn't s northern dish I've never heard of it
I really don’t understand why Jason is still with him either, he’s an extremely ugly bad tempered miserable git and his cooking always looks like unappetising slop. And you’re right, I’ve never heard of anyone eating soup and chips, it’s like something you’d give to a baby or child, all his dinners look like kids meals. And I wouldn’t say Jason is a catch either btw he’s quite boring, but he’s a lot nicer than that ugly sod. I think maybe Jason has low self esteem and is too passive and therefore hitches himself to a control freak.

Last edited:
His chest is fine apparently. No update on the skin yet or tribunal.

Hes applied for a job. Sure he’s been reading here 😂

Pauls mid 50s I think. Jason is 42, but they both have such dark eyes and bags which for their ages doesn’t seem right. I’m all for veganism, I want to be vegan but both times I’ve gone fully vegan it’s made me feel quite unwell and thousands have felt the same across the world, it doesn’t make us psychopaths. He’s on another planet that one.
I think the reason they look so ill, is because they’re probably drinking a bottle of wine every night between them and seem to live off processed junk food. Also cheap skate Paul only buys a crap multi vitamin from Holland & Barrett, which is shite. They don’t seem very educated about nutrition and supplements.

My advice to anyone who wants to go vegan is do your research first about nutrition and supplements for a vegan diet, watch YouTube channels like NutitionFacts.org. Start out having chicken or fish only once or twice a week, then try out different plant milks and other dairy alternatives, cut back on meat and dairy gradually over several months to get your body used to it. Going vegan overnight can cause people to detox too quickly and feel weak. I’ve been vegan for 5 years, like most people I went vegetarian gradually then years later I slowly went vegan over several months making sure to eat healthy while I was transitioning. When you’re vegan or vegetarian you need to take a B12 supplement and 2 tbsps of ground flax or chia seeds for omega 3s and eat beans, lentils or chickpeas in soups, stews, curries or stir fries for iron, energy and protein. I think the reason why Jason & misery guts look so ill is cos they hardly ever eat pulses or enough fruit & veg, as well as too much processed food and wine and they may not be taking enough B12. You can go to your GP to get your vitamin and mineral levels checked, I’ve never seen them do that. Even meat eaters can have trouble absorbing B12, which means you have to take it in drops under the tongue.

Last edited:
He said he doesn’t understand people who get joy out of gripeing on Tattle, really I find that very hard to believe, that’s all he ever does, whether it’s about people just asking questions or everything else he constantly moans about. Maybe if he didn’t constantly block and criticise people who comment the mildest of questions, suggestions or criticism, people wouldn’t feel the need to vent on here. And he was moaning saying he polices the channel and blocks cos he doesn’t want anyone calling him horrible names. I have never seen anyone in their comments calling him horrible names, only the mildest of suggestions, questions or slight criticism that only a narc would overeact to like he does. Jason turned to him and said “Are you done now” as if to say stop driving people away with your moaning. If Jason had that channel with someone else who wasnt a grinch like him, there wouldn’t even be a negative thread about their channel and their views would be better.

Oh and btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery 15 years ago, just in case you missed the last dozen times he’s mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He said he doesn’t understand people who get joy out of gripeing on Tattle, really I find that very hard to believe, that’s all he ever does, whether it’s about people just asking questions or everything else he constantly moans about. Maybe if he didn’t constantly block and criticise people who comment the mildest of questions, suggestions or criticism, people wouldn’t feel the need to vent on here. And he was moaning saying he polices the channel and blocks cos he doesn’t want anyone calling him horrible names. I have never seen anyone in their comments calling him horrible names, only the mildest of suggestions, questions or slight criticism that only a narc would overeact to like he does. Jason turned to him and said “Are you done now” as if to say stop driving people away with your moaning. If Jason had that channel with someone else who wasnt a grinch like him, there wouldn’t even be a negative thread about their channel and their views would be better.

Oh and btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery 15 years ago, just in case you missed the last dozen times he’s mentioned it.

He must know that now he has spoken about it more people will find it. Proberbly thinks his "lovelies" will come defend him. but whats more likely is those who he has had not so great dealings with will also start to post here.

Reactions: 6
Seeing as they’re both big horror fans, they really should have dressed up for Halloween. 😂 Sorry Jason no offence.

1636281404269.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just had a look at their new one 3 comments 8 hours later? WTF. Sod having a meal at their home it had formed ice before they started

Paul reaps what he sows, this thread was started because of his nasty attitude to those who did actually watch him because they liked him. Now they watch to see what tit he come out with. He says he polices nasty talk but we have seen its every single thing that's not blowing rainbows up his bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.