Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That soup poured over chips was horrific enough. No wonder they look so unwell if that's how they eat.

Reactions: 2
Also on last nights live, you can clearly hear a lot of loud fireworks going off near their house and their cat is in the kitchen with them. At 24 minutes into their live video, Paul says he’s too hot and tells Jason to open the back door in the kitchen, with the bangs of continuous fireworks sounding even louder. When Jason who is obviously concerned about their cat, wants to close the door, Paul doesn’t give a tit and says let the cat go out. So Paul is happy for their cat to go outside during lots of loud neighbourhood fireworks and risk being terrified, possibly having a heart attack or running away in fear and getting lost, I think that tells me everything I need to know about him. Yeah when someone shows you who they are believe them and he just did right there.

He actually said that he’d cured their cat of being afraid of fireworks by getting up close to her and saying “Isis are you ready? BANG! Can you bleeping believe this. He actually thinks him shouting bang into a cats ear can replicate a high pitched loud explosive, which cat ears are much more sensitive too, I bet the cat really loved him doing that. No Paul it’s called winding a cat up and you know it and it won’t understand you moron. I bet that cat hates him. He clearly shows a complete lack of empathy for his own pet, while presenting a false image of caring about animals to others. Every vet on the planet will tell you to keep your pets indoors during fireworks, but Paul knows better cos he can train them not to react. 🙄 Cats just go quiet when they’re distressed and find a hiding place, they often don’t display anxiety, he clearly doesn’t give a duck about animals at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow even Jason looked pissed off at Paul’s rants last night. Paul speaks to Jason like tit.

He doesn’t bad mouth people on videos, yeh ok Saint Paul. You’re an aggressive hole. Remember your video taking the piss out of ‘Sewerage’? Hmmm.

He was awful last night, really aggressive in his manner.

Anyone notice when Jason is talking and saying hello to people in chat Paul hates it. He will pull faces or something to get attention back onto him? Grates on me.

Telling Jason he can’t read chat and to eat his food. Jeez!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Paul is a narcissistic control freak. He always seems to have beef with someone.

Does anyone remember the live chat where he said he punched his cat for scratching him. The same live I think with the story of him trashing the desk of a member of staff at his college for not paying his bursary fast enough. He admits to being unemployable as he either gets fired or flounces. The story of his dismissal for assault is really odd. He certainly has aggressive energy.

Jason looks scared of Paul. Paul frequently barks orders at him, he should tell him to get off his arse and do it himself. There was a live where paul kept dropping food on the floor and he barked at Jason to clean it up. I also think Stuart looks scared of him. When he was pretending to have lung cancer he said he was preparing for the worst by showing Jason how to access bank accounts... controlled.

He has an over inflated opinion of his cooking skills. Largely kids food or weird combinations.

I genuinely think Paul is not that bright but over compensates by using ridiculous words and pretending to read senica...😂😂😂

I also think his drag act is very unfunny, he can't sing or act, please stop with the terrible accents.

I actually wonder if Siobhan is being manipulated by Paul. Ridiculous amounts of money and gifts. I wonder if they know each other in real life.

• Wow
Paul is a narcissistic control freak. He always seems to have beef with someone.

Does anyone remember the live chat where he said he punched his cat for scratching him. The same live I think with the story of him trashing the desk of a member of staff at his college for not paying his bursary fast enough. He admits to being unemployable as he either gets fired or flounces. The story of his dismissal for assault is really odd. He certainly has aggressive energy.

Jason looks scared of Paul. Paul frequently barks orders at him, he should tell him to get off his arse and do it himself. There was a live where paul kept dropping food on the floor and he barked at Jason to clean it up. I also think Stuart looks scared of him. When he was pretending to have lung cancer he said he was preparing for the worst by showing Jason how to access bank accounts... controlled.

He has an over inflated opinion of his cooking skills. Largely kids food or weird combinations.

I genuinely think Paul is not that bright but over compensates by using ridiculous words and pretending to read senica...😂😂😂

I also think his drag act is very unfunny, he can't sing or act, please stop with the terrible accents.

I actually wonder if Siobhan is being manipulated by Paul. Ridiculous amounts of money and gifts. I wonder if they know each other in real life.
OMG did he actually say he punched his cat for scratching him, Jesus that’s animal abuse and it’s animal neglect to let a cat out during fireworks. I’ll bet he was driving the poor cat crazy by winding it up, that cat doesn’t seem to want to be around him. What a bloody hypocrite

I agree his drag act is bleeping awful and OMG yeah him pretending to read Senica 😂 Now that Stuart has a full time job he will have to ditch the drag, he could always get lookalike work as Uncle Fester, he wouldn’t even need the makeup 😂 And yes those odd meal combinations and the same old plate of Chinese junk food from Wing Yip every bloody month that he calls a banquet 😂 rather than making an actual Chinese stir fry, he’s bloody useless in the kitchen.

Isis needs to scratch him a pair of eyebrows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

He tries to come across as caring and kind, he has constant snide remarks at others. His live last night proved that.

Jason looks very unhappy in that marriage and controlled. I feel for hI’m. I used to think Paul was ok but he’s become more aggressive the longer I’ve watched them. I only continue to watch them because I quite like Jason, he’s a nice lad.

Punched his cat? Wow. That fella contradicts himself. Animal cruelty and yet he’s vegan.

Trashed a desk at work? Jeez, no wonder he doesn’t have a job! He won’t last 5 minutes in that vegan cafe as he’s a complete know it all.

I always think he thinks more of Stuart than he does Jason. Wonder if there’s a past there or something.

He tries to come across as caring and kind, he has constant snide remarks at others. His live last night proved that.

Jason looks very unhappy in that marriage and controlled. I feel for hI’m. I used to think Paul was ok but he’s become more aggressive the longer I’ve watched them. I only continue to watch them because I quite like Jason, he’s a nice lad.

Punched his cat? Wow. That fella contradicts himself. Animal cruelty and yet he’s vegan.

Trashed a desk at work? Jeez, no wonder he doesn’t have a job! He won’t last 5 minutes in that vegan cafe as he’s a complete know it all.

I always think he thinks more of Stuart than he does Jason. Wonder if there’s a past there or something.
It was when he was younger and at college. The person in charge of bursaries hadn't given them out when he complained she said "you're not special you know" so he flung everything off her desk. He thought it was a funny story and claimed he got her into trouble for being late with the payments. I actually think he is a misogynist, he speaks rudely to both sexes but is particularly condescending to women. In the same video he said a lot of women want to take Jason away from him ..🙄

Don't know how to post yt videos. Look up "answering your assumptions about us" (34.40) for college incident

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
"answering your assumptions about us" (15.20). He admits to fighting with his cat when she scratched him. He says he "attacked" her and now she "respects" him 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Bloody hell, I read the post about him getting his cat used to noise and thought oh I do that and was going to post in his defence, BUT nope I don't do it like that, shouting at them or throwing them out the door
or punch them out for scratching me.

Awful little man

I used to like them a lot and have massive respect and admiration for their passion for promoting the vegan cause but I had to unsubscribe last night after watching the live because yet again Paul has a go at a loyal subscriber who innocently asked him about using sesame oil with his meals. It just got really uncomfortable and this isn't the first time he's done it. It started to feel really cliquey and you could tell the poor sub was just trying to chip in with the live chat and subsequently getting slapped in the face and humiliated. It made me so angry. A cynical part of me wonders if he would have been kinder if there was a superchat attached to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Whether he intended to or not, Paul has invited all of his subscribers and followers to come and check out his tattle thread now. Well done Paul and hello new members! The spiteful and rude attitude towards viewers (sesame oil in the latest live) has been noticed many times now, and yet he perceives anybody who questions his behaviour to be the “nasty” ones! I feel for Jason but he is enabling Paul’s venomous ramblings too. That mukbang was a shocker. The entitled and defensive mean streak was so obviously on Paul’s mind throughout. I would be very wary of befriending this man and I think their “super fans” and moderators should back off for their own safety.

Reactions: 8
I used to have a relationship that was very similar to these guys. One thing I used to do quite a lot was make excuses for him when he was being rude or unpleasant in public. It was partly because I instinctively knew that he needed constant validation in order to keep his moods stable, but also it was embarrassing for me to be associated with someone who could be so awful. So I pretended it wasn't that bad. Once I left it was like a fog had been lifted and could see him for what he was. It's a weird thing to explain.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"answering your assumptions about us" (15.20). He admits to fighting with his cat when she scratched him. He says he "attacked" her and now she "respects" him 😠
I just watched this, he knows duck all about cats. Isis was probably fighting with the other cat because they weren’t introduced to each other properly from the start. You separate new cats from each other first before meeting, then slowly bring them together, cos cats are very territorial, if you don’t do this you will have fighting. You can imagine Paul just threw them together to get on with it. Also you don’t achieve anything by hitting an animal, they don’t know why they’ve been hit, it doesn’t make them behave, it’s just an abuse of power, like hitting a child. You also don’t go near two cats when they are fighting, because they will scratch the tit out of you, but of course he wouldn’t know this. So therefore it was nasty, cruel and bleeping stupid for him to then hit the cat after it scratched him, as it was his own stupidity as usual that caused the cat to attack him. How many times did he hit Isis I wonder, because he said he fought with her, rather than he hit her just once, that sounds like he abused the cat several times. And from what Jason said it made the cat worse for a period of time, until she eventually got used to the other cat. This problem could have been solved by simply separating the cats then slowly reintroducing them, but Paul thinks might is right, he’s an ignoramus. No animal lover would hit their pet, or let a cat out during fireworks, it’s abuse and neglect.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, I read the post about him getting his cat used to noise and thought oh I do that and was going to post in his defence, BUT nope I don't do it like that, shouting at them or throwing them out the door
or punch them out for scratching me.

Awful little man
He’s a hypocrite isn’t it.

I just watched this, he knows duck all about cats. Isis was probably fighting with the other cat because they weren’t introduced to each other properly from the start. You separate new cats from each other first before meeting, then slowly bring them together, cos cats are very territorial, if you don’t do this you will have fighting. You can imagine Paul just threw them together to get on with it. Also you don’t achieve anything by hitting an animal, they don’t know why they’ve been hit, it doesn’t make them behave, it’s just an abuse of power, like hitting a child. You also don’t go near two cats when they are fighting, because they will scratch the tit out of you, but of course he wouldn’t know this. So therefore it was nasty, cruel and bleeping stupid for him to then hit the cat after it scratched him, as it was his own stupidity as usual that caused the cat to attack him. How many times did he hit Isis I wonder, because he said he fought with her, rather than he hit her just once, that sounds like he abused the cat several times. And from what Jason said it made the cat worse for a period of time, until she eventually got used to the other cat. This problem could have been solved by simply separating the cats then slowly reintroducing them, but Paul thinks might is right, he’s an ignoramus and no animal lover would do such a thing, or let them out during fireworks, it’s abuse and neglect.
My 2 cats had an awful fight last year after we bought a puppy and he came to see them while they were sleeping all friendly and the cats turned on each other, it was terrifying as they’d never fought before . It took us 5 months to slowly re introduce them to each other. They were great again for a 5 months then randomly the feisty one who I swear was traumatised by the first fight, attacked again out of the blue. Now 4 months on from the second fight they’re still apart and it’s a bloody nightmare but if we put them together all hell breaks loose. They’re in separate rooms to sleep and they take it in turns around the house (house cats as BSH). It’s exhausting but we know you can’t just chuck them together and hope for the best, it takes time and effort. Their fights are viscuous and it’s bizarre after 9 years together living in bliss and the one that instigates it used to be the timid quiet one who let our older girl dominate her but they got on so well. Paul is a head, I’d never dream of hitting my cats. Paul just hasn’t got a clue. Sorry for this ramble but he pisses me off, he’s so high and mighty yet hits his cat? WTF!

Whether he intended to or not, Paul has invited all of his subscribers and followers to come and check out his tattle thread now. Well done Paul and hello new members! The spiteful and rude attitude towards viewers (sesame oil in the latest live) has been noticed many times now, and yet he perceives anybody who questions his behaviour to be the “nasty” ones! I feel for Jason but he is enabling Paul’s venomous ramblings too. That mukbang was a shocker. The entitled and defensive mean streak was so obviously on Paul’s mind throughout. I would be very wary of befriending this man and I think their “super fans” and moderators should back off for their own safety.
I agree, last nights live was awful. Paul was aggressive throughout. Even Jason seemed offended at times. When he told Jason to eat and not read comments, when he said to Jason they needed to stick to the script and Jason said he didn’t know there was one.… Jason stand up to him, he speaks to you so rudely at times and it’s not on.

Disgusting how he spoke to that person with the sesame oil. Absolutely vile. You need to give your head a wobble Paul! You don’t speak to people like that.

To add, Jason fake laughing out of nervousness at the way Paul spoke to that person. You could see he didn’t agree with him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@ChineseAlan If you’re having trouble with your cats check out Jackson Galaxy on his YouTube channel below, he gives great advice, he also has his own tv series My Cat from Hell repeated sometimes on freeview helping people out with problem cats.

Yeah it’s not just that he thinks it’s ok to hit a small delicate animal, but he actually sits there and boasts about it, like its something to be proud of and thinks he now commands respect from a cat for being abusive 🙄 what a head, the cat will simply be afraid or avoid and despise him, he really doesn’t understand cats. Abuse is not a way to gain respect with either animal or human, it’s simply bullying and when you’re a lot bigger than the animal or person it’s also a sign of cowardice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He said he doesn’t understand people who get joy out of gripeing on Tattle, really I find that very hard to believe, that’s all he ever does, whether it’s about people just asking questions or everything else he constantly moans about. Maybe if he didn’t constantly block and criticise people who comment the mildest of questions, suggestions or criticism, people wouldn’t feel the need to vent on here. And he was moaning saying he polices the channel and blocks cos he doesn’t want anyone calling him horrible names. I have never seen anyone in their comments calling him horrible names, only the mildest of suggestions, questions or slight criticism that only a narc would overeact to like he does. Jason turned to him and said “Are you done now” as if to say stop driving people away with your moaning. If Jason had that channel with someone else who wasnt a grinch like him, there wouldn’t even be a negative thread about their channel and their views would be better.

Oh and btw did you know he’s been involved in an armed robbery 15 years ago, just in case you missed the last dozen times he’s mentioned it.
He got kicked off a TV show too but barely likes to mention it 🙄. Another injustice.

When I liked the channel, I remember him saying he was in Prime Suspect..so I watched the episode and if you blinked you missed it. He was literally an extra in the background for 3 seconds. I genuinely think the idea of being ordinary terrifies him.

• Haha
He’s a hypocrite isn’t it.

My 2 cats had an awful fight last year after we bought a puppy and he came to see them while they were sleeping all friendly and the cats turned on each other, it was terrifying as they’d never fought before . It took us 5 months to slowly re introduce them to each other. They were great again for a 5 months then randomly the feisty one who I swear was traumatised by the first fight, attacked again out of the blue. Now 4 months on from the second fight they’re still apart and it’s a bloody nightmare but if we put them together all hell breaks loose. They’re in separate rooms to sleep and they take it in turns around the house (house cats as BSH). It’s exhausting but we know you can’t just chuck them together and hope for the best, it takes time and effort. Their fights are viscuous and it’s bizarre after 9 years together living in bliss and the one that instigates it used to be the timid quiet one who let our older girl dominate her but they got on so well. Paul is a head, I’d never dream of hitting my cats. Paul just hasn’t got a clue. Sorry for this ramble but he pisses me off, he’s so high and mighty yet hits his cat? WTF!

I agree, last nights live was awful. Paul was aggressive throughout. Even Jason seemed offended at times. When he told Jason to eat and not read comments, when he said to Jason they needed to stick to the script and Jason said he didn’t know there was one.… Jason stand up to him, he speaks to you so rudely at times and it’s not on.

Disgusting how he spoke to that person with the sesame oil. Absolutely vile. You need to give your head a wobble Paul! You don’t speak to people like that.

To add, Jason fake laughing out of nervousness at the way Paul spoke to that person. You could see he didn’t agree with him.

Its really important for social media influencers to take responsibility and not just say 'eff it, I'll do what I want'. Remember to protect the brand-don't think the kool aid hangers on will be around forever. The sub on yesterday's live could have been a young person or someone who has an LD and it was bang out of order to speak to them like that. The whole 'take care of yourselves and each other' just feels like lip service and incongruous.

Its really important for social media influencers to take responsibility and not just say 'eff it, I'll do what I want'. Remember to protect the brand-don't think the kool aid hangers on will be around forever. The sub on yesterday's live could have been a young person or someone who has an LD and it was bang out of order to speak to them like that. The whole 'take care of yourselves and each other' just feels like lip service and incongruous.
Thats probably the way he spoke to the old people with dementia at his last job and why he got fired and I think I’m right in saying they accused him of assaulting one of them. Exactly it is just lip service and fake, he showed last night that he doesn’t give a duck about the subs, he just wants the super chat donations. The way he had a go at Jason for simply being nice and paying attention to the subs in the comments. I wouldn’t even mind Jason doing the live on his own in fact I’d much prefer it, without Uncle Fester spoiling it with his lousy attitude, his pub singer voice and his flem gargling laugh. 🤢🤮

@ChineseAlan If you’re having trouble with your cats check out Jackson Galaxy on his YouTube channel below, he gives great advice, he also has his own tv series My Cat from Hell repeated sometimes on freeview helping people out with problem cats.

Yeah it’s not just that he thinks it’s ok to hit a small delicate animal, but he actually sits there and boasts about it, like its something to be proud of and thinks he now commands respect from a cat for being abusive 🙄 what a head, the cat will simply be afraid or avoid and despise him, he really doesn’t understand cats. Abuse is not a way to gain respect with either animal or human, it’s simply bullying and when you’re a lot bigger than the animal or person it’s also a sign of cowardice.
Oh fab. Thank you so much I’ll give his channel a watch xx

Thats probably the way he spoke to the old people with dementia at his last job and why he got fired and I think I’m right in saying they accused him of assaulting one of them. Exactly it is just lip service and fake, he showed last night that he doesn’t give a duck about the subs, he just wants the super chat donations. The way he had a go at Jason for simply being nice and paying attention to the subs in the comments. I wouldn’t even mind Jason doing the live on his own in fact I’d much prefer it, without Uncle Fester spoiling it with his lousy attitude, his pub singer voice and his flem gargling laugh. 🤢🤮
And his excessive swallowing. Jason deserves better, he’s a nice lad. Paul is a bully.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.