Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one video where they were going on yet another health journey and admitted they get through a bottle of red wine each night. It's no wonder they buy the cheapest plonk they can get their hands on. Although they agreed from hence forth to only drink at weekends they started arguing whether that included Sunday night. Paul looked really sullen when Jason said no only Friday and Saturday 🙄. I don't think their health journey went far.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched one video where they were going on yet another health journey and admitted they get through a bottle of red wine each night. It's no wonder they buy the cheapest plonk they can get their hands on. Although they agreed from hence forth to only drink at weekends they started arguing whether that included Sunday night. Paul looked really sullen when Jason said no only Friday and Saturday 🙄. I don't think their health journey went far.
Fair play to Jason, he has to work on Mondays so I'm with him on that.

Reactions: 2
Paul bangs on about "calling people out" but hates anybody calling him out on his rude behaviour and attitude problem. Very fragile ego. I wonder what has happened to him? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jason looks like a pancake that has been run over sometimes, translucently pale and exhausted which I can only imagine comes from living with Paul. No doubt the penguin sands £3.80 “table wine” & 🚬 have done a number on them - but it’s the string vests/sleeveless tank tops that really finish the look.

Jason looks like a pancake that has been run over sometimes, translucently pale and exhausted which I can only imagine comes from living with Paul. No doubt the penguin sands £3.80 “table wine” & 🚬 have done a number on them - but it’s the string vests/sleeveless tank tops that really finish the look.
On their live on Friday they both looked pale, Jason looked il. I’d say it’s also their diet, he looks really run down. Again not dissing veganism, if done right it works but many get ill being vegan.

I can’t believe he called the workers at Age UK scum! Jason looked so awkward and said let’s move on. All because nothing came of his tribunal. Bitter man.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe he called the workers at Age UK scum! Jason looked so awkward and said let’s move on. All because nothing came of his tribunal. Bitter man.
The whole thing is odd. I think he worked only a few months and is aggressively addressing his superior with the f bomb. Even if he really felt correct in his complaint he handled it really unprofessionally. There are procedures for formal complaints. No wonder they were watching him for aggressive outbursts. He gets hoisted by his own pertard.

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is odd. I think he worked only a few months and is aggressively addressing his superior with the f bomb. Even if he really felt correct in his complaint he handled it really unprofessionally. There are procedures for formal complaints. No wonder they were watching him for aggressive outbursts. He gets hoisted by his own pertard.
I agree and making YouTube videos mimicking the woman’s voice ‘you can’t do that Paul’ was really bad.

So how does that make them a pair of tits then?

Because they constantly bleet on about how virtuos they are and that vegetarians aren't good enough and should go vegan!!! When they buy meat for their bleeping terrorist named cat...the hypocrisy DUH!!!!

He seems the type to join just to rant at us.

I think he has already joined as weeping Cassandra

OMG so he thinks his drag makeup looks good 😂🤣 His drag makeup looks like you splattered paint on concrete. Stuart does better drag makeup than him.

And yes I bet he deleted a lot of comments complaining about him wanting the door open during fireworks and not giving a tit about their cat going out. Also cats hearing is incredibly sensitive to loud noises, they hate them, so even if they don’t show it, it will be upsetting to them. So therefore it’s cruel, stupid and abusive to shout bang into a cats ear or open a door during fireworks or let them out, any vet will tell that. But of course ‘know it all’ can train a cat to suddenly reduce the sensitivity of their hearing by shouting at them, have you ever heard anything so bloody stupid, or is he just using that as an excuse to torment the poor cat.

Isis is used to loud bangs the clue is in the name

Last edited:
  • Haha
Always amusing when a brand new member accuses a fairly old member of being an undercover person - clearly if you look at my post history I’m not a) a man b) Manc c) vegan d) anything to do with the channel.

Reactions: 1
I have three cats and no insurance. But I would not be begging for money for my cats. I make sure my cats are as healthy as they can possibly be and that means no chemicals in them or on them. They are all free-roaming and catch their own meals if my food isn't to their taste that day. I have never had a cat or dog with teeth problems as they eat as they would in the wild as much as they can. bones (great for teeth)) fur (brilliant wormer) and all and all organ meat cats would die without organ meat.

Reactions: 3
He's hinting that his cat needs dental treatment. Anyone got £280...have they not heard of pet insurance?
There'll be a go fund me on their group page soon. When one of their sheep had issues with her van, she posted about it on there and it would cost a grand, someone else started a GFM!

• Wow
I see the sheep are already taking the bait. The gallons of wine and junk food alone would have paid for pet insurance.

They’re nothing but a begging channel now! I’ve no doubt, the whole purpose of mentioning the cat needing treatment is to get the poor saps who follow them to offer to pay for it!
By the sound of it, they are being sent food and booze on a regular basis!

I may be absolutely wrong about this but I think Ashley and Siobhan are shills. They seem to be the first with the generous superchat in order (imo) to encourage others to follow suit. I can't think of any other explanation for it as it's so bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.