Who is more annoying?

• Paul

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Jason

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their fans

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tea&Toast

Chatty Member
On their lives it’s become a members only comment section, so you can’t comment unless you pay them whatever amount they’re charging, for what exactly, they’re not even getting any extra content. Well guess who’s idea the members only comment section will have been, of course narc Paul only wants people sucking up to him. He really is stupid, he’s going the right way to stunt the growth of their channel and put people off.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
On their lives it’s become a members only comment section, so you can’t comment unless you pay them whatever amount they’re charging, for what exactly, they’re not even getting any extra content. Well guess who’s idea the members only comment section will have been, of course narc Paul only wants people sucking up to him. He really is stupid, he’s going the right way to stunt the growth of their channel and put people off.
It's actually subscribers only. I've commented on there and I'm not a member, just a subscriber. And one of the sheep answered my query so I know it was seen.

ChineseAlan

Chatty Member
No way!so you have to be subscribed payment wise? How does that work? I thought he meant followers only could comment. Wow, he’s a prick! Can’t take the heat, don’t be a twat!

Tea&Toast

Chatty Member
Maybe I was mistaken but I though he said members only can comment in their last live, Im not sure but I don’t know if you have to be subbed to be able to comment on a YT live video.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks