Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are dropping hints for an electric car. Can we organise a whip round for an electric chair?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really boring tonight though Leanne got told off for using the phrase 'i needed to get a grip' (how shocking 😱). She does need to get a grip ..mainly on her purse.

I am thinking of subscribing again to TVG so I can tell them in the chat that my great aunt died and left me a small fortune. I want to donate to good causes but not sure where to start. We will also need entertainment at the wake. I will ask Paul and Jason for their advice. Maybe they will like me again (sob)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am thinking of subscribing again to TVG so I can tell them in the chat that my great aunt died and left me a small fortune. I want to donate to good causes but not sure where to start. We will also need entertainment at the wake. I will ask Paul and Jason for their advice. Maybe they will like me again (sob)

Do you think that your great aunt would mind if you used some of your inheritance on this?

1653085563161.png

Spend your own cash rather than panhandling online. Arseholes!

Oh, and whilst i'm at it, go and have a bleedin' wash and put some decent clothes on. Scruffy bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So some fab person went to Angarad's channel and warned her of Paul's dubious character. Paul managed to twist the whole thing into him protecting Angarad from 'disgusting' people. The truth is herself and her family are financial contributors to his lifestyle and she also acts as a prop to make him look good because of her disabilities.

Did anyone see how quickly he went from happy chappy, to furious defender, back to happy chappy again... within a split second. It's all one big game to him.

• Angry
  • Heart
So some fab person went to Angarad's channel and warned her of Paul's dubious character. Paul managed to twist the whole thing into him protecting Angarad from 'disgusting' people. The truth is herself and her family are financial contributors to his lifestyle and she also acts as a prop to make him look good because of her disabilities.

Did anyone see how quickly he went from happy chappy, to furious defender, back to happy chappy again... within a split second. It's all one big game to him.
He's absolutely disgusting 😡🤢 They really need to see him for who he really is, because it's only going to end badly.

If Leanne reads this ... please never, ever let men like Paul burgess tell you what to say. As Jason said it's just a turn of phrase. If the boot was on the other foot and you tried to tell Paul what language he uses he would have you blocked and censored before you can blink. Stop apologising to him and joining in with his ridiculous catchphrases. Has it been a while since you handed over money? That might explain the telling off you received last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Did she delete the comments? I can't find them.

Reactions: 2
Just bringing myself to look at the live. Donna, you moron. Why oh why oh why. They take the piss and people fall for it every time. And here he goes again, pretending he likes angharad. I guarantee that if she stopped paying, he'd stop caring.

Ooooh, did anyone see the comment from Paul at the 5 minuite mark. He said

"There's so many people on the Internet and on ......YouTube that think we're money grabbing buggers."

I see he hesitated there a bit just before he said YouTube. I am pretty sure he was really thinking of TATTLE but he cannot say that on his videos because he won't want his fans reading anything on here. And we don't think he's a money grabbing bugger, we KNOW he is.

He went on to repeat the old Paul burgess trademark bullshit line that he would have got it out of his first wage. BOLLOCKS. don't even put it on your wishlist at all then, you money grabbing bugger

Job update. 3 references. Where the hell did he get those from? I am assuming he would know that they are favourable. He probably got Jason Stuart and angarad to do them. Hehe. He said he is eager......he won't be eager when reality sets in and he realises he can't sit on his ever fattening arse all day.

Pacific blue legend, someone had to do that. If you read this, you are very welcome here to spew your truthful vomit. Hehe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Did she delete the comments? I can't find them.
I also could find nothing.

It must have been deleted, but find it interesting that he showed a picture of Angharad wearing his cast off wig pieces in a photo.

His relationship with this teenage girl and her mother and father is something that is very odd.
To call her his drag daughter and Jason his long found uncle... Just too weird for words.
In the whole of the internet they could not find any other possibly more appropriate role models for this young girl?? Baffling.
To the fabulous Pacific Blue, I thank you for doing the good work, you seem to have tried.
I feel badly for Angharad, I wonder what she understands of what is going on.

Reactions: 3
I also could find nothing.

It must have been deleted, but find it interesting that he showed a picture of Angharad wearing his cast off wig pieces in a photo.

His relationship with this teenage girl and her mother and father is something that is very odd.
To call her his drag daughter and Jason his long found uncle... Just too weird for words.
In the whole of the internet they could not find any other possibly more appropriate role models for this young girl?? Baffling.
To the fabulous Pacific Blue, I thank you for doing the good work, you seem to have tried.
I feel badly for Angharad, I wonder what she understands of what is going on.
He's obviously grooming her parents too, because they are letting things continue. I imagine they'd be disgusted when the truth sinks in.

Reactions: 3
He said him and Stuart are doing a vegan queens show shortly and they getting together soon and having a rehearsal. THEY ACTUALLY REHEARSE? If that tit is rehearsed, they're even worse than I thought. Hehe

Angharad sent them some fancy colourful bowls that she bought them off amazon. I am sure he will repay the favour when he sees her, he'll probably give her a pair of his old socks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5