Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a great point, their inane titles aren't exactly SEO-friendly. I'm surprised they're close to 15k subscribers to be honest.
I think their Veganuary shopping videos are responsible for most of those subscribers. Their views tank in January then drop off quite a lot after that.

1653045298530.png

Reactions: 6
The thing is, they are just repeating tHe same vlogs over and over, they say the same things over and over, they are like stuck records. They are too lazy to Think up new ideas for videos and churn out repeated ideas over And over. i think they generally must have a short lifespan with the average vegan YouTube viewer. Once you've seen one of each of their 4 video ideas, you've seen them all really. If they want to attract and keep viewers, they need creative, original and ever evolving content or people just get bored. they may have 5000 subs but I bet their actual video views don't reflect that

Reactions: 5
Their view count is definitely going down steadily each week.
A much truer reflection of what their actual core viewership is would be reflected in the vlog "likes", YouTube removing the dislike button has helped their channel tremendously.
... If you ever happen to catch one of their "weekly scheduled and announced" lives, they rarely ever get above 150 people...the same people commenting, the same Subs donating, this is not a channel that is on fire and really growing on the rise.
Each precious new Sub must be retained, the old Subs have to be retained.
This is a challenge for YT channels that have numbers 100x what their channel is doing.

Reactions: 3
They called it a lifestyle channel:LOL:. No thanks. Eating over processed, vegan garbage. Dressing badly, with awful hair. Smoking fags, in a stale yellow kitchen, and drinking coffee out of a plant pot. Having seen the bedroom, we don't need decor tips. They can't cook, so growing their own veg is a bit pointless. Paul can't even make a salad look good. So many decent vegan channels out there. That's why they have to cover all the social cause base's. Be kind luvs.

I think they only use the LIFESTYLE banner so people cannot quite rightfully say "what has this got to do with veganism?" Because nearly everything they do on, or use their channel for has nothing to do with veganism. Veganism is an afterthought really, or an excuse for them to be on YouTube.

I think they only use the LIFESTYLE banner so people cannot quite rightfully say "what has this got to do with veganism?" Because nearly everything they do on, or use their channel for has nothing to do with veganism. Veganism is an afterthought really, or an excuse for them to be on YouTube.
Yep. It's a vehicle for Paul to get his narc attention fix, and talk/rant all he likes, rather than talking to the cat. He thinks he is an influencer, so goes full on beggy.

He takes advantage. That's his whole game. He takes advantage of the vegan cause, he takes advantage of his subs, he takes advantage of gofundme, he takes advantage of his husband. He's the most self serving person I've ever come across

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Apparently he worked at Butlins in the 90s. I wonder what happened there, I'm surprised he doesn't talk about it more. It's not even on his plethora of regimes.

He only talks about the bad stuff that happened to him like the orror and his life as a rent boy and his "unfair" dismissals, anything he thinks will help his subjects feel sorry enough for him to throw their money at him

Well they are on live tonight. It's 2 weeks on from Linda gate. He must be itching to verbally abuse someone by now. Might be explosive. I hope so. Hehe

Last edited:
  • Haha
They only do the lives for super chats. I am 100 percent certain on that. No other reason.

I bet he was sacked. You have to be cheerful and pleasant with the holiday makers in that job.

• Haha
May be it was like Hi Di Hi and he was only a yellow coat. Imagine if he was the entertainment. Hi Di Ho Fester must go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There is another odd thing about Paul. If he loves acting so much why doesn't he do it...he literally never gets any work, even joining a local am dram would be a great hobby for him.

My best guess is because if he is not in charge he cannot handle it. A relative of mine was part of an am dram group and she often didn't get parts she had auditioned for. I can't imagine Paul's skin is thick enough to cope with constant rejection and competition.

They're on live right now with only 65 people watching using the new camera which is virtually no different and actually the sound, and clarity seems worse 😆😆😆

• Haha
Some moron just sent them a 20 quid superchat. I'm sure they'll spend it wisely on chicken less nuggets. Suckers

• Sick