Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It didn't seem as though he introduced Hench to Alex.
He didn't ask Alex what *he/she/they thought of the fair.
Rude!

*Alex used to be Holly and Paul once referred to him/her as they.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Mr Billy Bullshit is at it again with another speech to the cult members.

"We've got your back". WTF! You've got your grabby little paws on their wallets don't cha mean.

1652723446827.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Mr Billy Bullshit is at it again with another speech to the cult members.

"We've got your back". WTF! You've got your grabby little paws on their wallets don't cha mean.

View attachment 1271575
Love your honesty … Love your honesty is he for real ?
Love your honesty unless you’re Linda then you’re wallowing in self pity
and holding a one woman pity party 😂 your not allowed to be honest Linda
otherwise Paul needs to dish you out tough love.

I wish she would
It didn't seem as though he introduced Hench to Alex.
He didn't ask Alex what *he/she/they thought of the fair.
Rude!

*Alex used to be Holly and Paul once referred to him/her as they.
She really has fallen for the cult hasn't she? I genuinely wish her well and hope she has a few real friends who can see what is happening to her 😟.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They just posted another allotment vlog.
Their allotment vlogs are painfully boring and unwatchable.
...let me know if anything remotely interesting ever happens

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He now is saying how much they need a gadget that will automatically open the window in the greenhouse (hint,hint). Over to you Adam! 🤬

• Angry
Oh, I wonder why she changed her name. Is she wanting to transition or something? Holly is a lovely name.
I think she is.

He now is saying how much they need a gadget that will automatically open the window in the greenhouse (hint,hint). Over to you Adam! 🤬
I think in the live they mentioned that someone else's lettuce (I think it was lettuce) was ready for picking because they had a heater in their greenhouse. That'll be on the wish list soon no doubt, or someone picked up on that and it will be sent in due course.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I sat though it just in case anything of interest popped up … basically he thinks he caught covid at the job interview so he’s had it since then… then it was shots of them up berry boulevard, the potato patch, gourd grove etc etc… shots of the slurping a pot noodle all riveting stuff… that was about it.

I think she is.

I think in the live they mentioned that someone else's lettuce (I think it was lettuce) was ready for picking because they had a heater in their greenhouse. That'll be on the wish list soon no doubt, or someone picked up on that and it will be sent in due course.
Definitely once we start stepping into autumn that’ll appear … but they have to get the automatic greenhouse window opener first 🤣 …. eats vlog incoming this evening he did all the E’s last week let’s see what the F’s bring title wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
When they transformed their very neglected plot I was actually impressed and it was interesting viewing. But now they have it fairly tidy it's incredibly boring because they don't have the experience to give how-tos, April and may is largely weeding and sowing seeds. So they don't really have any content and it's really starting to show. Just them squatting by their bare beds with lots of music over the top. Other allotment videos I watch are really engaging with fun chit chat (if you are interested in vegetable growing of course 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And they are begging for this

View attachment 1272717
wtf?!? 🙄

... you may as well walk around with a sign on your forehead that says "Look at what a twit I am" 🤓

Hey Paul, here's a reality check NONE are these gadgets is going to improve the content of your channel... you need to actually be creative and talented for that... what a shame that you can't put Creativity, Skill and Talent on your BEGGARS LIST

• Haha
They really have nothing to make videos about. I mean, he is so out of ideas that he films himself tidying his clothes drawers out for 35 Minuites. He posts what he's having for tea every night. He films himself pulling weeds. They really have no ideas left. Or nothing to say. They just keep saying the same old lines on their lives. But worst of all, they think they are some kind of vegan celebrities. They should just make videos if they have something original to say because if you watch one of their shopping vlogs, a kitchen moan, an allotment video, and a live session, you definetly have no need to watch them ever again because they just remake the same videos over and over again. The repetitiveness of it all strongly suggests that despite their claims of doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, they see this only as a means to embezzle money from their vulnerable lonely viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Desperately trying to be relevant.
They are such 'victims' that they play the "Homophobic Card" every single chance they get.
Paul, I know this might be hard for you to grasp, since you seem to be stuck in the 90s...(well your fashion sense definitely is) but in reality we are living in 2022... No one cares about your sexuality, you're numbingly boring, nothing revolutionary about LGBTQIA, nothing at all!
So you've done the community a tremendous favor and recycled some 2 year old content, edit together with zero creativity and zero video and editing skills, slapped some of jasons guitar playing in, and...big whoop 😴 Narcissistic Tripe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hate to be that person who is #whatabout but I think we have to mention that a quite lot of men ( Not All ) straight, gay, trans, try to step on women at an alarming rate and with current trans issues trying to tell us how we should react and feel about trans women invading our spaces #womenphobia is real it doesn’t make us transphobic because we are standing up for ourselves … Notice how he’s not mentioned Lesbophobia in his diatribe the man is a misogynist.

• Heart
I do hate to be that person who is #whatabout but I think we have to mention that a quite lot of men ( Not All ) straight, gay, trans, try to step on women at an alarming rate and with current trans issues trying to tell us how we should react and feel about trans women invading our spaces #womenphobia is real it doesn’t make us transphobic because we are standing up for ourselves … Notice how he’s not mentioned Lesbophobia in his diatribe the man is a misogynist.
He totally is a misogynist. Watching that bore fest when he talks about his AGE UK treatment, was telling. On a platform like You Tube he really threw those two women under the bus. Imitating the way they speak, and generally criticising them. We never got to hear their side. He knew he could use his 'vegan' vlog to have a rant. This was really out of order as it was an employment situation, that was heading for a tribunal. A big red flag, as care worker's should be respectful, and air their grievances behind closed doors. He thought he was a whistle blower.
The be kind gang who are anything but. Paul is just thick.

• Heart