Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all we know he was turning it into a brothel 🤷‍♂️. I have no time for homophobia but Paul thinks everyone who disagrees with him is homophobic so his story is very suspicious. But it was all jolly larks in the back of the police van and they all thought he was great 🙄

Reactions: 4
For all we know he was turning it into a brothel 🤷‍♂️. I have no time for homophobia but Paul thinks everyone who disagrees with him is homophobic so his story is very suspicious. But it was all jolly larks in the back of the police van and they all thought he was great 🙄
I think he was murdering the theme tune to prisoner cell block H but it was pretty hard to identify 😂

• Haha
I actually became completely triggered with the gaslighting going on with Jason. It really upset me. Please look at the video and see the blame shifting and Jason getting confused but apologising anyway.

Paul "it wasn't my fault" 😟

That's what gaslighting looks like.. perfect example

That was pretty terrible, he made him feel really small
It made me cry. Jason explained himself but Paul insisted it was Jason's fault. Then Paul said "it was not my fault". The viewers keep sucking up to Paul and do not notice any emotional abuse . But Paul is wonderful with disabled adults 😔. Unbelievable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Old Fester's fingers must be red hot tonight. This comment lasted all of 10 mins. What a tosser!

1659136224718.png

• Haha
The face on Fester as he trys desperately to re-connect to Addam's cheque book :LOL:
He'll be up all night trying to get Addam back on track. Jason was busy hinting that he wants a cider press - come on Addam why are you hiding?

Paul was probably busy blocking all the accounts he doesn’t like and clicked Addam’s account too. Such an awkward live and so much time wasted with Paul trying to unblock him. Addam you’re free to comment here if you like 🫢

Reactions: 3
Can someone please give me a time line for the gaslighting please?
Unfortunately it was start to finish. Gaslighting is often constant drip feeding confusion.

At the beginning Paul says Jason blocked Addam. Jason apologises profusely to Addam. Paul is like a dog with a bone and spends an awful amount of time trying to get his No1 payer back in and keeps blaming Jason in his frustration. Jason explains several times that it can't of been him as he has only blocked one person (someone insulting Paul's makeup 😂) and that was ages ago.

Paul repeatedly tells Jason it was him even though he hasn't been near the account and he is pretty tech savvy. Jason says Paul deals with the comments (because he's a control freak) then Paul says "it wasn't me".

What has actual happened is Paul was doing his usual deleting and blocking accidentally blocked a big payer, got frustrated as he can't unblock him, and blamed Jason. Because Paul never makes mistakes. It's always someone else.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Quick Fester, Delete, Delete, Delete.

View attachment 1457817

Total concentration.

View attachment 1457864
Looks like they lost a winning lottery ticket which in a way they did. Haha. There’s no way they would have give it a seconds thought if they accidentally blocked a non payer but blocking a payer is a huge disaster to them. I bet that cock up cost them a few precious quid . Jason will be on jam butties next week

• Haha
Looks like they lost a winning lottery ticket which in a way they did. Haha. There’s no way they would have give it a seconds thought if they accidentally blocked a non payer but blocking a payer is a huge disaster to them. I bet that cock up cost them a few precious quid . Jason will be on jam butties next week
It was quite entertaining watching fester panic 😂.

I didn't realise but YouTube take a 30% commission of each superchat. Ouch!

Reactions: 1