Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it was start to finish. Gaslighting is often constant drip feeding confusion.

At the beginning Paul says Jason blocked Addam. Jason apologises profusely to Addam. Paul is like a dog with a bone and spends an awful amount of time trying to get his No1 payer back in and keeps blaming Jason in his frustration. Jason explains several times that it can't of been him as he has only blocked one person (someone insulting Paul's makeup 😂) and that was ages ago.

Paul repeatedly tells Jason it was him even though he hasn't been near the account and he is pretty tech savvy. Jason says Paul deals with the comments (because he's a control freak) then Paul says "it wasn't me".

What has actual happened is Paul was doing his usual deleting and blocking accidentally blocked a big payer, got frustrated as he can't unblock him, and blamed Jason. Because Paul never makes mistakes. It's always someone else.
This was awful to watch. Even IF Jason had blocked him accidently it does not warrant the continued blaming and attempt to make Jason feel bad. Unfortunately i suspect this is a constant theme in their household.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The amount of time they spent on the Adam disaster was crazy. Only one reason they dedicated most of the video to it.....$$$$$$$$$$$. Accidentally deleted Non payers would not have got a millisecond of their time

Reactions: 6
The amount of time they spent on the Adam disaster was crazy. Only one reason they dedicated most of the video to it.....$$$$$$$$$$$. Accidentally deleted Non payers would not have got a millisecond of their time
Most would have said we will sort it as soon as the live is finished. it was only he could not comment, he could still watch. But money is money

Reactions: 5
Must be where they wipe their greasy hands when they have overused their trouser legs - scum!
I can't stand seeing them wiping their hands on their trousers. Get some napkins or just use some bleedin' kitchen towel. Filthy bastards.

Reactions: 2
Did they really prop up their camera in the restaurant across the way from their table? Taking over the restaurant or what lol. What a weird thing to do.

Reactions: 3
I didn't watch it all, did anyone cough up with a £7 superchat for the sauce? Paul lifted a bottle of the sauce up and shouted to the server "how much is this?" and then said something like "7 quid, I'll have one, put it on my bill" 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Paul’s face of utter disdain looming in to the camera 🙄 it’s quite appalling that the regular viewers don’t see anything wrong and toxic here. He’s so vile and aggressive to anybody who gets in his line of fire. Of course he deals with the comments, another way for him to distort Jason’s world view by getting to the delete button first. Something strange about Addam too, he sadly deserves to be scammed at this point 😆 he is complicit in the TVG harmful behaviour.

Paul’s face of utter disdain looming in to the camera 🙄 it’s quite appalling that the regular viewers don’t see anything wrong and toxic here. He’s so vile and aggressive to anybody who gets in his line of fire. Of course he deals with the comments, another way for him to distort Jason’s world view by getting to the delete button first. Something strange about Addam too, he sadly deserves to be scammed at this point 😆 he is complicit in the TVG harmful behaviour.
Yes agreed.

His channel is just an echo chamber for his ego. Anyone with any sense sees through it fairly quickly. The faithful few that are left know they have two jobs; to agree and flatter, and to regularly hand over money to prove their loyalty. They really are a daft bunch.

It really gets under my skin at times but i am hoping if we can keep the thread going someone getting sucked into Paul and Jason's strange world may stumble across us and at least be warned. We have provided a lot of evidence as to his character, we are not just making stuff up.

Reactions: 7
Yes northerner , totally agree, I am completely with you on your commitment to opening people eyes. I post here in the hope that curious TVG fans may come here and read what we have to say and they read our post and it helps them to realise what tvg are really all about. Paul would like them to believe we are all trolls and are spewing hate on them. Definetly not true. This is a truth forum, uncovering and exposing so called influencers for what they really are. Paul’s motivativation for what he does is money money Money. No one on here is getting paid for their comments. Our motivation for what we do on here is justice and exposing the truth. Sorry for getting heavy but it’s gotta be said

I won’t be satisfied until his empire has crumbled and he has to actually pay his own way in life like the rest of us.

Last edited:
Just saw The Vegan Queens video. Fag Ash Lil smoking on the live. Classy.

I bet their house stinks of fags and wacky backy.

• Sick
Just watching Friday night in the lounge, n how bloody rude, concentrating at getting one of their meal tickets back online Very rude for the rest of us , tuning in to watch 🙄
Jason looks like a rabbit in the headlights , poor lad :(

I actually became completely triggered with the gaslighting going on with Jason. It really upset me. Please look at the video and see the blame shifting and Jason getting confused but apologising anyway.

Paul "it wasn't my fault" 😟

That's what gaslighting looks like.. perfect example
Totally agree !! Poor lad 😭

Yeah, Jason looked embarassed while he was trying to keep things moving as Paul was just in his own world ,silent and trying his hardest to get his super chat machine fixed. Pathetic. I am sure his brainwashed fans didn’t mind though....they’ve watched Paul’s other even duller videos like his epic clothes drawer tidy up videos, so this vlog must have been like a Mardi Gras in comparison

• Haha
Just sat through a bit of Friday night live in the lounge what an absolute arse of man trying to blame Jason when he knows full well it was his doing he sat there like a bulldog chewing a wasp throughly pissed off he’d hidden an asset ( ie twit daft enough to send the superchats ).

• Haha
Just sat through a bit of Friday night live in the lounge what an absolute arse of man trying to blame Jason when he knows full well it was his doing he sat there like a bulldog chewing a wasp throughly pissed off he’d hidden an asset ( ie twit daft enough to send the superchats ).
Towards the end Jason said something along the lines of "but you are in charge of comments, I have only deleted someone once and that was ages ago". Then Paul said "it wasn't my fault". So right at the beginning he had Jason apologising even though Jason knew full well it can't have been him.

Paul is terrible with tech, blind as a bat, and is very trigger happy with the block button. Without doubt it was him and a normal person would just have given a polite apology and promise to get it sorted. Instead he blamed Jason.

There is something very weird going on with Addam and Paul.

Reactions: 3
I think it is weird that a stranger would idolise and throw money at another stranger. I mean I can understand people being starstruck by a proper talented celebrity and they buy their albums or pay to see them in concert but throwing money at some untalented guy from Oldham who is clearly only in it for handouts, I just can’t get my head around it. I looked up Adam on Facebook. He looks like an ok guy from what I see. He has a nice family, kids and wife.....he should stop giving the cash to Paul and spend it on his family. The whole thing is weird. I think they will wake up and see what he is eventually. Paul has had a lot and lost a lot of internet friends since I’ve been aware of them. He goes through internet buddies like toilet paper.........very fitting analogy, that. Hehe

• Haha
Screenshot_20220801-181408.png

I wonder why they keep losing 100 subs. My bet is they are buying them. Not sure what the point of that would be though??

• Wow
Reactions: 2