Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Fester could make a plate of veg look like something that's clogging Oldham's drains. Fifty three, and looks at least a decade older. The intermittent fasting is no doubt a fag, and a coffee. Beggy face got his birthday haul. Hope someone bought him a cook book. Clearly marked vegan of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
, Beggy face got his birthday haul. Hope someone bought him a cook book. Clearly marked vegan of course.
I nearly fell off my sofa 🤣🤣

View attachment 1360647
WTAF!!!

He would have wiped his hands on his jeans too ... in between groping the grub :sick:
Im really baffled as to how someone could make mashed potato and vegetables look so bloody awful… I’ve yet to see him dish something up that looks vaguely edible, had to laugh at his it’s junk comment but nutritional junk … No Fester you were right first time it’s junk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see grumpy vegan grandad aka Danny Shepard on Corrie tonight? Wonder if fester watched it....bet he's green with envy. Lol

Reactions: 2
Paul on the live right now talking about his fasting. He eats what he wants for an hour and a half and the rest of the time he just has coffee with oat milk and a glass of wine.
Paul, you are NOT fasting. You've changed your diet but do NOT call it fasting. You're supposed to be an influencer, your sheep will listen to you and do the same and may do themselves damage if they're not fasting properly.
I repeat...
DO NOT CALL WHAT YOU'RE DOING FASTING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's just had a massive rant about Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely of Him to burp in Stu's face, while He was eating 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Paul on the live right now talking about his fasting. He eats what he wants for an hour and a half and the rest of the time he just has coffee with oat milk and a glass of wine.
Paul, you are NOT fasting. You've changed your diet but do NOT call it fasting. You're supposed to be an influencer, your sheep will listen to you and do the same and may do themselves damage if they're not fasting properly.
I repeat...
DO NOT CALL WHAT YOU'RE DOING FASTING!!!
Fasting means, eating half a loaf of basic witch bread with every meal. Oat milk causes inflammation in the body. I bet he eats those vegan Jammy Dodgers when he is not smoking, with his coffee.:LOL:

Reactions: 3
Adams gone down the rabbit hole of Tattle according to Paul.
Hi Adam. We are actually nice people.

I've realised, n noticed a massive difference in Paul, when He's sober , in the allotment, n pissed n egotistical on the lives 😳
I hate when He suddenly screams, in the middle of talking, n it terrifies my dog 🐕:(
It's a shame how cliquey their YouTube has become, because it had so much potential to influence people at the start 😕

Hello Paul, "moron" here. Still not going to change the fact we are going to talk about you on here. 🤣

• Haha
Chuffed that he mentioned us again. He doesn't get it does he? We are standing up to his bullying and manipulation..where he can't delete our comments. If he had a brain cell he would be dangerous 🙄

• Haha
Adams gone down the rabbit hole of Tattle according to Paul.
Hi Adam. We are actually nice people.
Apparently we are 'morons'. Isn't Fester a complete and utter sanctimonious turd. Clearly he reads here regularly and knows exactly that we see him for what he is, both him and his worm of a spouse.

Reactions: 5
Apparently we are 'morons'. Isn't Fester a complete and utter sanctimonious turd. Clearly he reads here regularly and knows exactly that we see him for what he is, both him and his worm of a spouse.
I think Paul's ego gets in the way, n He thinks He's the leader, while Paul n Stu are his minions 🤔
It's a shame because He has snippets of charisma, humour etc now n then. I'm in no way a teetotaller, but He is a prime example of when drink doesn't suit someone, n changes them totally :(
Jason n Stu, are both aware of this, as their faces n body language says, when He starts ranting n pontificating :(

Reactions: 1
Why does Fester read here if we are "morons"? Just let us be. He cant help himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When a cult follower donates £50 to the cult leader ..the ego kicks in. Who wants to believe they have been manipulated out of large amounts of money from the likes of Paul burgess, let's be honest is a very low grade scam artist.

Reactions: 2
He's just had a massive rant about Tattle 🤣🤣🤣
Lovely of Him to burp in Stu's face, while He was eating 🤢
haha did he can anyone put a time stamp to the tattle rant as I can’t be bothered to sit through the rest of his waffle it’s just to tedious to sit through….

Hello Paul, "moron" here. Still not going to change the fact we are going to talk about you on here. 🤣
Ooh are we morons… as the saying goes Fester it take one to know one ☺ And while I may be a moron I don’t spend time on social media begging for handouts, or being a patronising bleep to people in the guise of being a friend… Oh and I had a juicy big Steak for my tea … bye bleep

• Haha
  • Heart