Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair of cheap twats. Angharads parents are bloody stupid. He's working now, even less excuse for the scrounging. Looks like angharad can look forward to another gift from Paul soon, probably a pair of his old socks or something

Reactions: 6
Omg , I'm obviously a bit slow on the uptakee at the mo. I didn't realise those vegan guys gigs , was for MIND!!!
There was silly me, thinking Jase was maybe just tolerating the BS 🤣
In fairness, Stu is very deep, witty n bright , despite how He's edited ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching Friday nights live from the lounge… bloody nora, he don’t half talk some absolute dribble I can’t quite believe how highly he rates himself and his skills I’ll give him a month until everyone is not so lovely and he thinks he’s superior to everyone else, he really does my nut in.
The way he rambled on about being absolutely knackered anyone would think he’d been on his feet since 4am doing a 12hour shift instead of sitting at a bloody computer supping coffee and talking bollocks.

He’s still scrounging even though he has a job! Does he have no self respect!
WTF is wrong with Angharad’s parents paying for their meal.
Do they not realised that they’re being used!

Reactions: 5
He’s still scrounging even though he has a job! Does he have no self respect!
WTF is wrong with Angharad’s parents paying for their meal.
Do they not realised that they’re being used!
He gave the family 3 of his grotty onions in return - WOW! 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just in case you didn't know, because by God you will by the end of today, it's Paul's birthday today. Amazon wishlist anyone. Facebook congratulations have already started!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never known someone to make so much of their birthday. FFS, he’s in his 50’s!!
it’s probably all to remind the subs so they don’t forget to send him a birthday present!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are at it again with the Kefalonia prompts :mad:

Feck me, now it's the camper van beg!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why’s he fingering the buffet food their parents are going to be eating? You can describe the food without touching it, vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching at sweetcorn and baked beans. The picture above just looks horrendous. If I served that my family would revolt. I'm guessing that's his infamous plate of veg dish. It looks insane.

• Haha
The portions seem huge and bread and butter with every meal, I don’t believe Jason eats half of it!