Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Adapt and retain his job if he has to, but stop with the vicious berating of other people, he can't have it both ways. The begging will never stop, it is 2nd nature to him. He's a grifting bully, and job or no job, a very unpleasant person who has pulled the wool over far too many people's eyes.

On a lighter note;

a) How enthralled does Stuart look to find himself face to face with the plate of "picky bits"?
and
b) How long does it take for him to eat it?

View attachment 1371406
I absolutely love Stuart.His face is so expressive, n when He can get a word in , He's so funny 😆

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Stuart.His face is so expressive, n when He can get a word in , He's so funny 😆
Yes I do too his face when that plate arrived in front of him was hilarious and the fact that Paul is raving about his offering and Stu is taking the tiniest bites possible trying not to gag 🤣 Stu you are comedy gold mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found it funny on the live a question was asked as to what pronouns they use. Stuart said they/them and within a few minutes Paul was addressing Stuart as she! Many times, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really sorry it's around 32 mins in. No idea what I was reading before.
No problem Northern I did find it 😁 I was actually just being lazy as I didn’t want to listen to him waffling on but I ended up watching it all just for Stuart’s expressions … Me and my son watched it and at one point when Paul kept calling Stu she we just looked at each other and said at the same time he’s thinking duck Off Fester 😂

Reactions: 1
Funny that. I distinctly remember that he said on last nights live that he wants people to call him out and he responds like that when you do.
😂 I'm not going to lie. There are times I actually feel sorry for him. Cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

The tricky thing about Paul/Adam is that they are masters of disguise. You wouldn't recognize them in a forum if your life depended on it 😂. Oh lordy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I do too his face when that plate arrived in front of him was hilarious and the fact that Paul is raving about his offering and Stu is taking the tiniest bites possible trying not to gag 🤣 Stu you are comedy gold mate.
He really is! N I think Jason would be the same but .... Stuart has got a lot to offer .I understand him struggling to eat, when someone is shouting randomly, n burping in his face .
On the bright side I love the look of the salads, n love the allotment blogs
I'm wondering about Jason working for MIND, but I can tell He's very emotionlly intelligent. It must be such a wrench, n so draining putting up with it all x

Reactions: 5
😂 I'm not going to lie. There are times I actually feel sorry for him. Cognitive dissonance is alive and well.

The tricky thing about Paul/Adam is that they are masters of disguise. You wouldn't recognize them in a forum if your life depended on it 😂. Oh lordy
I think you could recognise them. Adam, not as much, but Paul definitely. Paul's writing tone seems quite distinct.

• Haha
What's that,? I'm a bit naive 🤣
She was seen heading towards peakers corner hyde park on a mobility scooter, covered in a suffragette flag eating a bacon sandwich. There was a look of anger on her face with a slight hint of shame. Hear me now believe me later ..

• Haha
She was seen heading towards peakers corner hyde park on a mobility scooter, covered in a suffragette flag eating a bacon sandwich. There was a look of anger on her face with a slight hint of shame. Hear me now believe me later ..
Just weed a bit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why does he stare with his wide eyes when he talks about himself. ’I leave work at 5 and I’m done!‘ Wide eye stare 👀 He gives me cult leader vibes 😂😂😂

Jason was talking and of course Paul had to make it about him, holding his pasta right up to the screen whilst pulling those faces for attention. He does it every time Jason is interacting with the chat.

He always bigs up Ashley and Angharad, never Alex.

Stuarts is fkin hilarious. He’s so cute and gentle. A good soul.

FFs what’s with those little jars?Who saves honey jars and drinks out of them?

• Haha
He is too tight fisted to buy some proper cups, despite the fact that he expects his flock to give them 1299 for the cup in their merch. Also, it's probably a tactic to get some moron to feel sorry for them and buy them some cups

A couple of Manchester classy call girls touting for buisness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just noticed this on their group. Paul wrote this on Wednesday:

We're very curious. How many of you in this group actually watch our vlogs?
Of course numbers would dictate not even a third of you, or even less. Just going off of views in comparison with group member numbers.
So yeah, do you watch our vlogs?
If you do, do you comment?
Were you even aware that this group was started by Those Vegan Guys, myself and Jason Bromley?
Let us know below. X

Of course, all of his minions answered in the comments saying that they all religiously watch each and every one of his amazing videos. The whole thing he wrote there just reeks of desperation. If he wants massive viewing figure, put out great content, simple. Sorry but going to the same supermarket every week and remaking the same shopping video won't get bums on seats forever. Tidying your clothes drawer and filming it won't draw them in either, neither will watching someone moan in a kitchen. So therefore, he has to resort to constantly reminding people and pestering them to watch, comment and like his boring videos. If his content was good, then he wouldn't have to play cheerleader all of the time.
It just comes over as very desperate.

Reactions: 7
I only watch when someone posts a link. I cant be arsed to even look for what people are talking about. But love this thread