Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's just put a very short video up. He congratulating himself for working a full day and going home , and cooking a so called meal. Well most people do this every day and they don't need to make a video about it congratulating themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He said he's worked all day, well he's been sat at a computer all day. I'm not saying that isn't tiring but it's just what he does at home all day anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's just put a very short video up. He congratulating himself for working a full day and going home , and cooking a so called meal. Well most people do this every day and they don't need to make a video about it congratulating themselves.
He really is a fully fledged twit.

• Haha
I thought he was on something in the live. He was as high as a kite. Yeah, I noticed the birthday hint hint. Did anyone see the moment Stuart compared himself to Uncle Fester with his new bald look and PB quickly moved on? 🤣

OMG! They're harvesting onions WAY too early and giving out tit advice about when to take them out the ground. Don't listen to anything these two say about growing vegetables. They don't have a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought he was on something in the live. He was as high as a kite. Yeah, I noticed the birthday hint hint. Did anyone see the moment Stuart compared himself to Uncle Fester with his new bald look and PB quickly moved on? 🤣

OMG! They're harvesting onions WAY too early and giving out tit advice about when to take them out the ground. Don't listen to anything these two say about growing vegetables. They don't have a clue!
He called himself auntie fester 🤣. Paul did move on quickly. They are taking the onions out early because they are running out of space for new plants. I have that problem and try and convince my husband it's a delicacy in posh circles 😂

Reactions: 1
Am I remembering right, that Stu went n had a sleep during the live? Bet He was sick of being burped at, n sniffed on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just switched on the live. They were talking about why they don't like vegan camp out. Jason said he doesn't like competitive vegans who put down each other for not being vegan enough, which is a good point, and he said there is a lot of this around vegan camp out, which puts him off the event. Then Paul chimed in and told the story of him applying to get a gig at vegan camp out for the vegan queens and they showed interest at first but then communications went quiet and Paul said they should support smaller acts more rather than the big celebrity names. Mabye though, they watched some videos of the vegan queens and didn't like what they saw. If I was holding a festival with big name decent proffesional acts, I don't think I would put them on either. They should apply for Glastonbury. Mabye they can follow Coldplay or the Rolling Stones.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you send us a few quid so me luvverly 'usband can get his nails done. Remember, be excellent to us -
xxx.jpeg
Thanks luvs

• Haha
  • Sick
Just switched on the live. They were talking about why they don't like vegan camp out. Jason said he doesn't like competitive vegans who put down each other for not being vegan enough, which is a good point, and he said there is a lot of this around vegan camp out, which puts him off the event. Then Paul chimed in and told the story of him applying to get a gig at vegan camp out for the vegan queens and they showed interest at first but then communications went quiet and Paul said they should support smaller acts more rather than the big celebrity names. Mabye though, they watched some videos of the vegan queens and didn't like what they saw. If I was holding a festival with big name decent proffesional acts, I don't think I would put them on either. They should apply for Glastonbury. Mabye they can follow Coldplay or the Rolling Stones.
Apparently they had a drag race bloke instead of them. Flippin Eck this guy so insecure. Maybe they went quiet on you because you are really obnoxious , dated and can't sing

• Haha
Apparently they had a drag race bloke instead of them. Flippin Eck this guy so insecure. Maybe they went quiet on you because you are really obnoxious , dated and can't sing
Bimini Bon Boulash V Gemini and Miasma, i know which one i'd book. Bitter old queen. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
He loves all the people, n remembers them by the book he has with all the Amazon receipts!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Did anyone pick up on the tension between them when talking about resuming driving lessons? Paul's chirpy mask slipped very quickly when Jason said he may not want to get in the car with him driving. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ, I’m in shock that the vegan queens get any bookings anywhere!
Hacknayed, sexist and boring as duck! Can’t sing or dance and are far too long in the tooth to be embarrassing themselves like this.

paul’s obviously bitter because vegan camp out had no interest in them😀
He’s like a toddler throwing his toys out of the pram when he doesn’t get what he wants!

• Heart
He loves all the people, n remembers them by the book he has with all the Amazon receipts!!!! 🤣
He loves and remembers the ones who have bought them stuff off their Amazon beg list and the rest of the tight wads who haven't put their hands in their pockets for them can go fk themselves 😆

• Haha
Shock!! They didn’t pay for the meal tonight… I wonder if the picnic they provided consisted of half a yellow sticker wrap each 😂

• Haha