Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So some fab person went to Angarad's channel and warned her of Paul's dubious character. Paul managed to twist the whole thing into him protecting Angarad from 'disgusting' people. The truth is herself and her family are financial contributors to his lifestyle and she also acts as a prop to make him look good because of her disabilities.

Did anyone see how quickly he went from happy chappy, to furious defender, back to happy chappy again... within a split second. It's all one big game to him.
Did she delete the comments? I can't find them.

Reactions: 2

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Unffortunetly people will just see what they want to see or believe what they want to believe. even if angharads parents read every word of what is said here, they still wouldn't want to give up their freindship with Paul. They are part of the cult now and Paul has indoctrinated them to believe what ever Paul wants them to believe. Even if they saw truth in what is said here They will not allow themselves to betray their mighty leader

Attachments

• Sad

Goagirl

Im so bored with it all now 🙄
When He actually cooks from scratch, I am slightly more interested.
The drag thing is OK, if you like that sort of thing, but not for kids imo 🤷

What about 'In a world full of Burgesses, be a Jason'?

What's happening with the Vegan Queens? Can anyone enlighten me? I'm not on Facebook.
They were wanting to get into drag queen story cash cow but literally 2 people made unpleasant comments regarding child safe guarding and now he has reported it as a hate crime and has cancelled his story time act to concentrate on adult entertainment, because he feels unsafe. Didsbury won't give him extra security because it's just a couple of people. A storm in a teacup but Paul playing the victim card as per usual.

I made a new thread hope that's ok!

Last edited:
  • Heart
To be honest I can understand the frustration if the story is true, sounds awful and I have no time for any kind of homophobia but I’m more likely to believe she wanted him out because he’s an arsehole and was more than likely mouthing off 24/7 being a demanding tenant 😂 I don’t get what putting a brick through the shop window achieved though.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see grumpy vegan grandad aka Danny Shepard on Corrie tonight? Wonder if fester watched it....bet he's green with envy. Lol

SpitItOut

Why does he stare with his wide eyes when he talks about himself. ’I leave work at 5 and I’m done!‘ Wide eye stare 👀 He gives me cult leader vibes 😂😂😂

Jason was talking and of course Paul had to make it about him, holding his pasta right up to the screen whilst pulling those faces for attention. He does it every time Jason is interacting with the chat.

He always bigs up Ashley and Angharad, never Alex.

Stuarts is fkin hilarious. He’s so cute and gentle. A good soul.

FFs what’s with those little jars?Who saves honey jars and drinks out of them?
I think he bigs up Ashley and Angharad because of the dollar they both give him stuff and money regularly - Alex doesn't seem to do it as regularly so there's a pattern.

Stuart's hilarious, love them.

I thin the jars are from jam? I might be wrong.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
It must be hard being as famous as Paul., somebody of his status having to put up with being harassed by the average scum in the street and everyone making all these high demands on him. And how dare he say ‘why not’, he hasn’t given Paul enough money to say ‘why not’.
He has my sympathies. I might send him A nice present to cheer him up. .

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
It's pathetic, isn't it?. Why he even wastes his breath saying that is beyond me, as he has zero intention of sticking his hand in his pocket to buy anything apart from processed yellow sticker crap and bottles of wine.
It's akin to me saying i will never eat a four pack of Crunchie's in a day ever again. That is absolute bollocks because i might even do it today. My daughter is sitting her GCSE's at the moment and it feels like i am walking on eggshells 24/7. 10 papers down, 17 more of the bleedin' things to go. Crunchie's are hidden at the back of the cupboard, for now. 🤯
I hear you 😂

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Will have a look tommorow. But from what you've all said, it sounds like he is back to his natural nasty self, I knew he couldn't keep up his fakey nice guy pretence for long.

So going back to sundays live. About 46 minutes in when one of his subscribers asked if her payment had been received. I think Amanda? I could not believe the way Paul responded. Rather than a thank you it was such a hateful scolding. Jason looked at him in utter shock. Completely awful.
He was in a right mood from the start. He looked really rough. When Amanda asked that perfectly innocuous question you could see the anger flare up in his eyes. I think he was needing people to lash out at. Lee also upset him but didn't catch what he had said. I think poor Linda was in the wrong place at the wrong time.