Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
this was his dinner yesterday. Why does he bother sharing this? It's hardly worth posting. Some chopped up vegetables. Very inspiring
Surely that's a stew pack and he's just put some 'tomatas' with it.😆 Has Fester started his job yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

SpitItOut

In my personal opinion Paul could learn from Jason. Jason to me cares about people and is respectful when interacting.Jason could grow their channel easily. Hes very likeable.
I agree. Jason is very likeable and has so much patience for people.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I found it funny on the live a question was asked as to what pronouns they use. Stuart said they/them and within a few minutes Paul was addressing Stuart as she! Many times, lol.

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I've been a bit bored and checked out their stats compared to other channels I am subscribed to. They have quite low views and very few comments compared to other channels of a similar nature and number of subs. I find that really odd, like people subscribe but don't watch the videos and hardly anyone comments 🤔
The vast majority of their subs have subscribed during Veganuary, and probably if they are anything like me they don't bother unsubscribing when they no longer watch the channel

Let's face it, who really wants to watch an arrogant, beggy misogynist week in week out?

1656871526821.png

1656871567888.png

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Oh Paul, please shut up!
"the chats are important not just to us but our community" = must get our weekly super chats quota.
Screenshot_20220807_122709.jpg

• Haha
Just a thought, but while Fester has been busy playing dress up, has Jason not been allowed to go to the allotment on his own for an hour or so to just water the soddin turnips or weed the place?
It looked a right mess didn't it. The allotment videos have become a real bore-fest. I think they have lost enthusiasm already. Paul thinks the vegan queens are going to become big. Squatting by a raised bed pulling out mare's tail is incredibly dull now.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Regarding Paul's junk food obsession. Obviously he can eat what he wants and if Jason is happy fair enough. But Paul does like to remind us he is a qualified health trainer every now and then ...so you are basically putting yourself under scrutiny when you are monetising your lifestyle using your credentials. It's morally dodgy to say the least. Though saying that you would have to be quite odd to look at them two as a lifestyle exemplar and copy it. It just irritates me that he claims to be an expert at everything when he clearly isn't.
And now he thinks he's an expert on IF. No Paul, you're not. You have no clue so shut up!

The thing is does your wife run a you tube channel, a Facebook group etc purely dedicated to being vegan and spout off that all children should be bought up vegan and no end of guilt tripping subjects that he’s mouthed off about that is the difference… When he was giving his list of requirements for having a job that suited him ( there were many including No early mornings, No weekends etc etc ) for someone that supposedly is single ha deadly trying to save all the animals on the planet … the blokes a fooking hypocrite 😂
She does defend our Veganism fairly vociferously to be fair. We've been vegan for almost 12 years, both of us work in the public sector but we've never went our way to request vegan only jobs. My wife has bought Bernard Matthews chicken and cooked fish for clients. If your doing a job like that, it's not something you have a choice in. I see where you are coming from obviously.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I think he had it with pitta breads and peanut butter. Just too dry and very dull and uninspiring.and He claims to be a vegan influencer

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Forgive me if it's been mentioned before, but has anyone seen Bobby's Perspective, on You Tube. He takes Paul apart for his, All Kids Should Be Vegan vlog. Fester would go ballistic if he watched it.😬
He did watch it, he either mentioned it in a vlog or he made a vlog about it.

• Wow

Bandit star

I totally agree with all this, plus I'm sure Jason will have had something to say about the whole Linda fiasco.His face when he said he had "missed it all" said it all. There's no way He can work for, n represent MIND, n let stuff like this go, no matter how wet he seems on you tube 🙄🙄🙄
I wouldnt want him looking after my loved ones in this new role of his.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
So when did he test positive?

13 minutes in, why does she always eat like that? 😂 He looks a right tit. Like some posh old woman 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha